Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Created The Devil?? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created The Devil?? (2563 Views)

Who Created God? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Blabbermouth: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Xmuslim:

Have read all your posts. I can't reply cos of time. By the way, you didn't answer some of my questions

Is eternal hell justified?

Is killing satan immediately the better option, or killing thousands of people in the Bible,or perhaps forgive satan and avoid all these issues of continuation of sin.

It's expected that you will defend your religion, but some things are just crystal clear and one can't defend them without going against logic or bring a notion of God's way of perceiving goodness is different from ours

Once again, is eternal hell something expected from a good God?

I did observe that after each session of answering your question, you kind of subconsciously try to remind yourself that you made the right choice leaving God (well, I meant Allah in this case) and he is still not who he says he is. Right now, I do wish our goal of discussion was to bring Christ to you, but then, it is well. You can dance around in the rain for now, when the time is right he will surely come for you.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Your question
1. Is eternal hell something expected from a good God?
2.Is killing Satan immediately the better option, or killing thousands of people in the bible,or forgive Satan and avoid all these issues of continuation of sin.
My remark: Right from the beginning of this discussion, I did try to envisage what a perfect world will be like to you. Sadly, I realized that you were missing a key component - everyone is not the same! If you can have it your way, you want a world where everyone will live forever young. In that world, it will be cruel for anyone to be hanged or killed (just because he committed a crime). Also, no one should ever be sent to life imprisonment no matter what he has committed. The folks should be allowed to have sex even while unmarried, and everyone should just live life to the fullest. We(humans) should not eat any living thing, and do with non-living but yet, bodybuilding and nutritious food. No need for police, soldiers and military forces, as this people will only inflict pain on the people. We should eradicate court of law and every prisons, as what are done in them are inhuman. People like BokoHaram should be allowed to do what they like. Al-Qaeda, ISIS, and other terrorist group should be left alone. An armed robber that burgles anyone's home, cart away valuables and even rapes an underage should be left alone, since whatever judgement we will mete out to him will be inhuman.
Is this the world you want? If no, then you are a very selfish hypocrite!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to your question;
This day have I given you the sceptre of righteousness, and the seat which you sit is a sit of just judgement. Therefore sir, everyone awaits your judgement on this case.
What is the best thing to be done to an unrepentant usurper, liar, murderer, destroyer and a threat to the existence of others?
Shall we forgive him? Shall we kill him? Shall we sentence him to a life imprisonment? Or what shall we do?
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by etrange: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Blabbermouth:

"I'm glad you pointed out the possibility that your phone button might suddenly misbehave. So, the phone wouldn't have switched off just as you planned.
A case like this will only happen if
1.You actually do not have TOTAL CONTROL over a thing or an event (as in the case of your phone, you never had the total control to make it power off)...
2. You permitted the thing to also orchestrate things (just like you), howbeit subtly - It's commonly called Free will

The supreme being Losing control? No! A little kid is sometimes allowed to touch the flames of a fire for once(the lesson therein is an unforgettable one),that's not the father being incapable or not in control of preventing the kid from getting hurt, is it?(Typical of case 2 as mentioned above)
Soft landing? Hahahahahahaha, I'm just using a language you understand (logical reasoning), I can as well convey it in many other ways.

Thank you. I'll work with this.

You've given two cases in which things might not go as planned:

1) Senerio One is if I have no total control; as a man, I have no total control so things may not go as I have planned. That's clear. But a supernatural being, he's got total control so this case doesn't affect him.

2) Scenerio Two is if I allowed the thing I created to orchestrate; as a supreme being, he has total control but sadly, he's a victim of this case two (he permitted man to orchestrate things) and as a result, things may also not go as he planned (which was the case with Adam).

Notice that I only elaborated on the premise you built yourself. This is because whether it's case one or case two above does not really matter, what matters is that there's a case/scenario in which things might not go as he planned and you have succeeded in pointing out that case yourself. And that clearly answers my question. However, I'll be excited to see if there's another twist.

Meanwhile, using the analogy of a father allowing a kid to hurt a little in order to teach him a lesson to describe what happens between the supreme being and man is actually very reductive and makes a mockery of the 'reality' but it's fine.
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Blabbermouth: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
etrange:

Thank you. I'll work with this.

You've given two cases in which things might not go as planned:

1) Senerio One is if I have no total control; as a man, I have no total control so things may not go as I have planned. That's clear. But a supernatural being, he's got total control so this case doesn't affect him.

2) Scenerio Two is if I allowed the thing I created to orchestrate; as a supreme being, he has total control but sadly, he's a victim of this case two (he permitted man to orchestrate things) and as a result, things may also not go as he planned (which was the case with Adam).

Notice that I only elaborated on the premise you built yourself. This is because whether it's case one or case two above does not really matter, what matters is that there's a case/scenario in which things might not go as he planned and you have succeeded in pointing out that case yourself. And that clearly answers my question. However, I'll be excited to see if there's another twist.

Meanwhile, using the analogy of a father allowing a kid to hurt a little in order to teach him a lesson to describe what happens between the supreme being and man is actually very reductive and makes a mockery of the 'reality' but it's fine.
Another twist? There was no twist in the first place.
Replace the word "planned" with the word "wanted".
See this...
1.I planned to take you on a date IF you come.
2.Suppose you came, we will go on a date
3.Suppose you didn't, we will not
4.My PLAN was the date
5.What I WANTED was for you to come
6. You may not give me what I want, but I will accomplish what I planned
There is a tangible truth behind that analogy, but it's not something you can grab for now.
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by etrange: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Another twist? There was no twist in the first place.
Replace the word "planned" with the word "wanted".
See this...
1.I planned to take you on a date IF you come.
2.Suppose you came, we will go on a date
3.Suppose you didn't, we will not
4.My PLAN was the date
5.What I WANTED was for you to come
6. You may not give me what I want, but I will accomplish what I planned
There is a tangible truth behind that analogy, but it's not something you can grab for now.

A new set. This one is actually vague and would lead to a lot of questions, I'm sorry. The distinction between "plan" and "want" in this particular context appears like an effort to push this supreme being as infallible against all odds cause I was meant to understand that whenever he wants something, he gets it. But then I'm sure I'm the one not getting it. So to clarify, are you saying that sometimes he wants some things but doesn't really plan for them and as a result, he doesn't get them (since only what he plans for is sure to happen)? If he really wants those things why doesn't he plan for them to happen? He just 'wants' some while he 'plans' for others. And which one is his "will", the plan or the want?
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Image123(m): 2:36am On Jul 23, 2020
sonmvayina:
Where did the idea that Satan is evil really comes from?.. I have read the Bible and some other ancient text.. I am yet to find any... All we have are some foolish claims made by the writers of the Jesus story..

From his name na abi. Devil evil.

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Image123(m): 2:40am On Jul 23, 2020
i may not agree with everything said but i am glad to see blabbermouth here. Endorsed.
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by sonmvayina(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Image123:

From his name na abi. Devil evil.

Lol... How convenient..
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Blabbermouth: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
etrange:

A new set. This one is actually vague and would lead to a lot of questions, I'm sorry. The distinction between "plan" and "want" in this particular context appears like an effort to push this supreme being as infallible against all odds cause I was meant to understand that whenever he wants something, he gets it. But then I'm sure I'm the one not getting it. So to clarify, are you saying that sometimes he wants some things but doesn't really plan for them and as a result, he doesn't get them (since only what he plans for is sure to happen)? If he really wants those things why doesn't he plan for them to happen? He just 'wants' some while he 'plans' for others. And which one is his "will", the plan or the want?
A new set? Hahahahahahaha, it's called digging deep.
What you've heard might always not be what it actually is. You have heard from many saying " God is omnipotent, God is omniscient, God is omnipresent " ... You see, while that is true in a sense, the context of those attributes need to be rechecked, lest we dabble into error. Despite all these infinity-like attributes, He (the supreme being) will never out step/exceed his nature. That is to say, he is limited, confined or put in check by his own nature.
Having this foreknowledge, we know of a truth
1. To lie, to fornicate, to be unfaithful, to commit adultery, to bear false witness are actions that man can commit but the supreme being cannot! (If it gives you joy, you can say he is limited)
2. His nature only deals with things that actually exist, and has no business with things that do not. Who can kill God, who can create another like him, who can be holier than him, the future, are all nonexistent! Therefore, this nonexistent info (or say, knowledge) is not captured by this omniscient being.
To understand my last message, let us
hear from the master himself...
A king prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3 He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.
4 “Then he sent some more servants and said, ‘Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.’
5 “But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business. 6 The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. 7 The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.
8 “Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. 9 So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’ 10 So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.

11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless.

13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

14 “For many are invited, but few have responded."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Everything is actually about THE GRAND PLAN, it's all about THE WEDDING..
(Continuing from where we stopped above...)
3. The wedding will happen and nothing will stop it. However, He has restrained himself (if it makes you happy, you can say "limit himself"wink and allowed the " invited" to determine who will attend and who will not. This is what free will does - Allow the supreme being restrain himself, while giving the one with the free will the chance to make a choice (which the supreme being will definitely respect - hahahahahahaha, say A BLANK CHEQUE).
On a very very large scale, free will is more about man's unique ability to make a choice to either feature (or say, "key into) this grand plan or be totally out of the picture (which the supreme being will definitely respect)..
And God said - " CHOOSE!...."
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Xmuslim: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Blabbermouth:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Your question
1. Is eternal hell something expected from a good God?
2.Is killing Satan immediately the better option, or killing thousands of people in the bible,or forgive Satan and avoid all these issues of continuation of sin.

Back to your question;
This day have I given you the sceptre of righteousness, and the seat which you sit is a sit of just judgement. Therefore sir, everyone awaits your judgement on this case.
What is the best thing to be done to an unrepentant usurper, liar, murderer, destroyer and a threat to the existence of others?
Shall we forgive him? Shall we kill him? Shall we sentence him to a life imprisonment? Or what shall we do?

I'm not a perfect being, but I think the best option is to find out the cause of his behaviour and rehabilitate him if possible. If a crazy man kill your child, it's not right to kill him because he's out of his senses. Some behaviour like stealing, killing etc may have causes that's beyond the offender. Rehabilitation is what I support. If the person can't be rehabilitated, he should be kept away from the community, so that he won't harm no one. If it is not possible to keep him away from the community, he should be expel from the planet (capital punishment). Note that I will change my answer if I know a better way other than above.

You still haven't answered my questions. Those questions don't require plenty paragraphs bro.

One mistake you guys make is comparing a supreme being to imperfect human when it comes to certain issues such as eternal hell. However, you do claim that God's way cannot be understood sometimes. I think it's contradictory.

My stand is clear. If God create man and he has unlimited power and unlimited knowledge, he should be able to know how human feels. He should know that eternal hell is not the answer to sin.

Let I forgot, according to many Christian, not accepting jesus is enough to make one suffer eter nal hell even if that person never commit those crimes you mentioned. They will claim his mind committed offences and without jesus in his life, he will be punished with eternal hell
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Xmuslim:

I'm not a perfect being, but I think the best option is to find out the cause of his behaviour and rehabilitate him if possible. If a crazy man kill your child, it's not right to kill him because he's out of his senses. Some behaviour like stealing, killing etc may have causes that's beyond the offender. Rehabilitation is what I support. If the person can't be rehabilitated, he should be kept away from the community, so that he won't harm no one. If it is not possible to keep him away from the community, he should be expel from the planet (capital punishment). Note that I will change my answer if I know a better way other than above.

You still haven't answered my questions. Those questions don't require plenty paragraphs bro.

One mistake you guys make is comparing a supreme being to imperfect human when it comes to certain issues such as eternal hell. However, you do claim that God's way cannot be understood sometimes. I think it's contradictory.

My stand is clear. If God create man and he has unlimited power and unlimited knowledge, he should be able to know how human feels. He should know that eternal hell is not the answer to sin.

Let I forgot, according to many Christian, not accepting jesus is enough to make one suffer eter nal hell even if that person never commit those crimes you mentioned. They will claim his mind committed offences and without jesus in his life, he will be punished with eternal hell

You guys often shy away from thoughtfulness, in a simple discussion where reasoning is working out what is benefitial, you will start bringing in the idea that whoever claims to be a Christian is a Christian anyway, even after seeing clearly what Christianity truly means!

I've told you that God never had any intention of roasting or tormenting anyone literally.

What he wanted for humans is everlasting life but evildoers will not be allowed to enjoy such as they don't fit in the arrangement.

Your signature says "Reason over religion. Fact over fallacy. Doing good to fellow human should be enough to please God"

But i've proved to every atheist and freethinker on this forum that there is no way humans can figure out what is good without guidance from God
That's why you can't grasp what being good is if you don't know the true God! smiley
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Maximus69:

You guys often shy away from thoughtfulness, in a simple discussion where reasoning is working out what is benefitial, you will start bringing in the idea that whoever claims to be a Christian is a Christian anyway, even after seeing clearly what Christianity truly means!

I've told you that God never had any intention of roasting or tormenting anyone literally.

What he wanted for humans is everlasting life but evildoers will not be allowed to enjoy such as they don't fit in the arrangement.

Your signature says "Reason over religion. Fact over fallacy. Doing good to fellow human should be enough to please God"

But i've proved to every atheist and freethinker on this forum that there is no way humans can figure out what is good without guidance from God
That's why you can't grasp what being good is if you don't know the true God! smiley

There is only one... So you can't make a mistake.. The mistake most people make is that they go through his creation to get to him.. But his commandment is "DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER GOD BEFORE ME"..
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

There is only one... So you can't make a mistake.. The mistake most people make is that they go through his creation to get to him.. But his commandment is "DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER GOD BEFORE ME"..

Please the post was meant for Xmuslim not you! undecided
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Blabbermouth: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Xmuslim:

1. "According to many Christians, not accepting Jesus is enough to make one suffer eternal hell even if that person committed those crime you mentioned..."
You do not understand what "salvation" is. What are you being saved from? What are you being redeemed into? If you understand, you will have understood how Paramount it was for one to receive Christ.
Hint: God's goal was for every creature (even down to the trees, and the waters) to become one with him. This he did through the person and ministry of Jesus the Christ of God. Whatever will not conform to this plan will be exiled.
I so much wish God will allow you into his heart and make you feel exactly how he feels seeing what he created perfect committing all kind of sins and atrocities..How he feels seeing a large chunk of the earth subjected like a dog to the power of death. How it hurts him when you reject the wonderful gift of salvation he has offered you.
Talk to me again about man being "human", yet give no shit about how their creator feels when they go against him and commit all kind of sins, atrocities and immoralities.
Malachi 1:6
"A son honours his father and a servant his master: If then I be a father, where is mine honour? If I be a master, where is my fear? Saith the Lord of Hosts"
2. About eternal hell...
To start with, your judgement of rehabilitation is very very very weak...
Now you must understand that "time" is meaningless before God. His realm and his reality (I don't mean heaven) do not depend on time. In the new age, "time" will be meaningless to us. The word "eternal" spurns from that fact that there wouldn't be anything like "the passage of time". The human world has official rooms (called cells and prisons) used to mete out judgement, isn't that so? That is exactly what " hell" is. So I ask you, what is it with your grudge with God for judging the usurper, the murderer, the liar, the accuser by throwing him into hell? Do you want him roaming around and wrecking havoc forever? Or do you want God to behave like a coward and give Satan a personal estate (universe) where he would be a God of his own? Now, that would be impossible! There is no other Most High except YWHH (and as I've pointed out, God cannot outstep his own nature)...
Over to humans being punished.... Let me tell you something that happened long, long ago before you were born.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
Before, everything was perfect and there only existed one Domain (The Domain of Life), and its source is GOd Himself. A bastard decided that he is qualified to be like the most High and in the process, he ended up creating another Domain (the domain of death) and made himself the source. (Many many many many deep deep deep things happened but let's skip that for now)..
Sin, Evil, wickedness, decay and death only exist in the domain of death. If you are in the domain of life, it is impossible for you to be wicked, evil, sin or even die.
Holiness, Righteousness, Perfection, Eternal life only exist in the domain of life. If you are in the domain of death, it is impossible for you to be holy, righteous, and perfect.
This is the blunt truth; God cannot stand it seeing this death domain coexisting with his own domain. Those wickedness, evil, hatred and the likes are things he cannot stand. Sadly, Satan is yet to be judged and his domain will continue to remain for the time being. In the new era (or say, new age or new dispensation), God wants two things (it's more than 2 actually)..
1. Only the domain of life to exist
2. Impossibility for anyone to ever recreate the domain of death..
You and I know for that to happen, everything in the domain of death must perish.. When one is to destroy a tree, he takes down not just the leaves, but also the trunk, stem, bark and the roots.
In a wide view, God is going to destroy everything in that domain (including the source of the domain and the products from the domain).. If you end up in hell, it's not because you did not forgive your wife, no! It's because you existed only in the death domain and you were not found in the domain of life.
PS: God's anger was not in the apple, no! It was the fact that man through Adam sold himself to the domain of the devil. In Genesis, God gave man the dominion of the whole earth, in Luke Satan told Jesus the earth belongs to him (since it did operate in his domain). This is what makes the evil you see around you possible.
(Everything I've said since the beginning of this discussion is scriptural. There is no verse that counters anything I've said, and there are many many verse that connotes the same thing I said.
But let me add something that cannot be found;
I once asked myself, Why should God ditch these guys in the prison (eternal hell)? Why not just kill them completely (make them cease to exist)?
But then I remembered, it is better to be sentenced to a life imprisonment than be put to death by hanging. When you are put to death, you are dead and that is the end. When you are spending your jail sentence, even if the hope is very slim, say about 0.00000000001%, there is a chance that you might as well be given a presidential pardon, and what seems lost might be recovered).
It's nice engaging you all the while... Was there any question you asked that I forgot to answer? If so, please mention.
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Maximus69:

Please the post was meant for Xmuslim not you! undecided

You just don't want to accept the fact that what you believe might be a lie.. And relearn..
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

You just don't want to accept the fact that what you believe might be a lie.. And relearn..

It's OK, just know that my post wasn't addressed to you, thanks Sir! smiley
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Xmuslim: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Blabbermouth:

It's nice engaging you all the while... Was there any question you asked that I forgot to answer? If so, please mention.

It's nice engaging with you bro. I have learned new things from you. You have tried. However, I'm not convinced about your religion. But thanks anyway.
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Xmuslim: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Maximus69:

You are a jehovah witness and you have described your own god with respect to hell fire. You claimed NO HELL FIRE and I said I like your god for that. But you don't represent other Christians that believe in eternal hell fire.

I understand that different sects in a religion do have different beliefs. Asking another Christian about eternal hell isn't a crime my friend.

I have discussed with you in the past and we agreed to our disagreement. I cannot follow a God that can't forgive human unless he brought himself or his son to human for sacrifice. It is laughable my friend. Your book (Bible) is a product of human, full of errors. I respect your belief, but I can't follow it. Hope it is clearer now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Blabbermouth: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Xmuslim:

It's nice engaging with you bro. I have learned new things from you. You have tried. However, I'm not convinced about your religion. But thanks anyway.
Trust me, that spirit we call the "Spirit of God" is more than enough to convict you if this discussion was meant to bring your salvation. Hahahahaha
You see, the ones that have tasted other religion are sometimes the most grounded in faith when they end up reconciling with Christ.
The Lord will visit you soon!
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Xmuslim:

You are a jehovah witness and you have described your own god with respect to hell fire. You claimed NO HELL FIRE and I said I like your god for that. But you don't represent other Christians that believe in eternal hell fire.

I understand that different sects in a religion do have different beliefs. Asking another Christian about eternal hell isn't a crime my friend.

I have discussed with you in the past and we agreed to our disagreement. I cannot follow a God that can't forgive human unless he brought himself or his son to human for sacrifice. It is laughable my friend. Your book (Bible) is a product of human, full of errors. I respect your belief, but I can't follow it. Hope it is clearer now

My God is a spirit, i don't expect spirits to think like mortal men so i'm seeing the benefits of being a worshiper of my God.

I strongly believe in benefits of whatever i do, so let's leave the discussion! smiley
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by pauloskie38(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Bible’s answer.
The Bible shows that God did not create the Devil. Instead, He created the person who became the Devil. Regarding God, the Bible says: “Perfect is his activity, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; righteous and upright is he.” (Deuteronomy 32:3-5) From that statement, we can conclude that Satan the Devil was at one time perfect and righteous, namely, one of God’s angelic sons.

At John 8:44, Jesus said that the Devil “did not stand fast in the truth,” implying that Satan had at one time been truthful and guiltless.

However, like the rest of Jehovah’s intelligent creatures, the angel who became Satan had the freedom to choose between right and wrong. By choosing a course in opposition to God and inciting the first human couple to join him, he made himself Satan, which means “Resister.”—Genesis 3:1-5; Revelation 12:9.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Gaggii: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Playthepianos:
Here it is. You can't create God. The Devil is not God so he was created.

The Devil is an angel. Please correct that mindset that he is also God or "bad god". He was an angel and is still an angel.

He was created with other angels, but God gave Him a rank higher than most other angels, so he was among the archangels. God blessed Him more and He had so much glory. It was because of this that He became proud. All what God gave him wasn't enough. So he rebelled, he deceived almost half of the angels in heaven to rebel against God.

Because of this, God cast Him down into hell. He is going to be judged at a later time..he and the angels.

So the glory he once possessed, God gave it to man (human beings) when he created us. That's why he is violently angry with and after humans.

He knows that if he can get the whole world into hell, God will have no other option than to reduce his punishment because God is merciful.

Now that's some of the reasons he is our enemy and we have to pray against him.

javaRookie

Were you there...lie Muhammed
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Playthepianos: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gaggii:

Were you there...lie Muhammed

Lol, I don't need to argue with a naive and clueless atheist like you. Sorry, pal.
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Playthepianos: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Haha. I know the problem of this guy. He most probably just became an atheist, so he is confused on what to believe. He doesn't want to leave religion because he is convinced that God is real, but yet something keeps pushing him. He wants to justify his leaving religion. Poor you!
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

God never created a devil!

He gave life to so many creatures in heaven and on earth, the heavenly beings are spirits like him and they were given freewill, the earthly creatures lives on instinct so he made just one single specie on earth to live with freewill. This one and only earthly creature having freewill will rule all the other creatures existing with instinct.

So it's the creatures having freewill that began doing things that shows lack of appreciation for the privilege the Creator gave them the privilege of freewill!

There is another misconception that's causing confusion in False Religion, the Creator has the ability to foresee the future, can see everywhere and can do everything but since his first and foremost creature known as Michael (Jesus) has proved to be supportive always, God continue to give other creatures the same freewill he gave his firstborn son, but unlike Michael the some of the creatures weren't as supportive and loyal. That's what brought us to where we are today!

So God is holy meaning pure inside out, he doesn't think of evil that's why he never thought of having bad ones amongst his children, but as soon as some became rebellious God restricted them from coming back to him because his spirit follows each angel anywhere they do, but this spirit hates evil so they were disengaged and God stopped having direct dealings with them.

Today most religionsists teaches that God is Omnipotent Omnipresent and Omniscient since he's all powerful, but that's not true because he is Holy (pure) and someone pure in heart can't continue looking at what is evil.

Omnipresent~ you and i know that evildoers are carrying out their deeds in most places today so God (who is pure in heart) can't be in such a place! Habakkuk 1:13

Omniscient~ God only focus on his own purpose because looking into the future to see everything each human will do always sadden him. Proverbs 27:11

Omnipotent~ God can't do certain things now because even though he wants to right some wrong, he wish to see evildoers change, so instead of destroying them instantly or taking away their freewill he allows them to spend their limited times and they expire. 2Peter 3:9

Thanks! smiley

Nonsense and Jehovah Witness! angry
Maximus69:

God never created a devil!

He gave life to so many creatures in heaven and on earth, the heavenly beings are spirits like him and they were given freewill, the earthly creatures lives on instinct so he made just one single specie on earth to live with freewill. This one and only earthly creature having freewill will rule all the other creatures existing with instinct.

So it's the creatures having freewill that began doing things that shows lack of appreciation for the privilege the Creator gave them the privilege of freewill!

There is another misconception that's causing confusion in False Religion, the Creator has the ability to foresee the future, can see everywhere and can do everything but since his first and foremost creature known as Michael (Jesus) has proved to be supportive always, God continue to give other creatures the same freewill he gave his firstborn son, but unlike Michael the some of the creatures weren't as supportive and loyal. That's what brought us to where we are today!

So God is holy meaning pure inside out, he doesn't think of evil that's why he never thought of having bad ones amongst his children, but as soon as some became rebellious God restricted them from coming back to him because his spirit follows each angel anywhere they do, but this spirit hates evil so they were disengaged and God stopped having direct dealings with them.

Today most religionsists teaches that God is Omnipotent Omnipresent and Omniscient since he's all powerful, but that's not true because he is Holy (pure) and someone pure in heart can't continue looking at what is evil.

Omnipresent~ you and i know that evildoers are carrying out their deeds in most places today so God (who is pure in heart) can't be in such a place! Habakkuk 1:13

Omniscient~ God only focus on his own purpose because looking into the future to see everything each human will do always sadden him. Proverbs 27:11

Omnipotent~ God can't do certain things now because even though he wants to right some wrong, he wish to see evildoers change, so instead of destroying them instantly or taking away their freewill he allows them to spend their limited times and they expire. 2Peter 3:9

Thanks! smiley

Nonsense and Jehovah Witness!
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wahala Yaaso! embarassed
I think we've resolved that your God and my God aren't the same nah! undecided
Why is it so difficult for you to talk about your own God and let others talk about theirs? embarassed

Please Lukuluku69, this is social media where everyone is free to speak about their God, at least your God promised to roast people in fire, why not wait until then nah?
There is no room for terrorists here o! embarassed
Lukuluku69:

Nonsense and Jehovah Witness! angry

Nonsense and Jehovah Witness!
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by sonmvayina(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
this is the first part of a four part serries...enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzyOP6jg_H8
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2020
Maximus69:
Wahala Yaaso! embarassed
I think we've resolved that your God and my God aren't the same nah! undecided
Why is it so difficult for you to talk about your own God and let others talk about theirs? embarassed

Please Lukuluku69, this is social media where everyone is free to speak about their God, at least your God promised to roast people in fire, why not wait until then nah?
There is no room for terrorists here o! embarassed

Talking about the fire My God promised to roast people, shebi Jesus a.k.a Angel Michael went to the same hellfire enroute Heaven or you haven't read that part yet in the Bible? Oh wait, Jehovah Witness edited that part from your own translation?

Oga, you can't come here and be posting rubbish and expect people not to call you out.
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2020
javaRookie:
God has no beginning and end but the question I have is what about Devil/Satan?
Who created the guy?
Does God create evil?
Why then are we fighting the Devil?

My Sunday nugget : while growing up, I always cringe when I hear the word "devil" being mentioned. The many stories told of how he fell from heaven, and how he came to earth and ever since been a torn on the children of God. This has never sat well with me as I always wondered why a loving all knowing God will Create such a being to torment his children, it never made sense to me. So I set out on a quest to find this all evil being, if not for anything, but at least to hear his own side of the story. I was surprised to learn that the so called "ruler of darkness" is just the MOON. you can imagine how I felt, the fear built up over the years just disappeared in a twinkle of an eye... Is the moon evil? NO, is Darkness evil? NO.... we all spent the first 9 months of our lives in the darkness of our mothers womb. So this lead me to understand that light and darkness are NOT opposing forces, but complimentary as we need both to survive... So next time you hear the word "devil" do not fear, do not freight... Just know that it is nothing but the personification of darkness.... Knowledge is power..
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Xmuslim: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Trust me, that spirit we call the "Spirit of God" is more than enough to convict you if this discussion was meant to bring your salvation. Hahahahaha
You see, the ones that have tasted other religion are sometimes the most grounded in faith when they end up reconciling with Christ.
The Lord will visit you soon!

Caveatemptor:
Psalm 139 v16
Ephesians 1 v5
Acts 13 v 48.
Roman's 8 v29.
Roman's 8 v 30
Ephesians 1 v 4.
Ephesians 1 v 11
2Titus 1v 9.
Phillipians 2 v 13.
John 6 v 65.

These passages from the bible prove that everything is predestined by a creator God so from whence cometh freewill?

I think these verses agree with the Islamic explanation of predestination. It's against your explanation of future doesn't exist in God's mind
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by DappaD: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Talking about the fire My God promised to roast people, shebi Jesus a.k.a Angel Michael went to the same hellfire enroute Heaven or you haven't read that part yet in the Bible? Oh wait, Jehovah Witness edited that part from your own translation?

Oga, you can't come here and be posting rubbish and expect people not to call you out.

@bolded
If you don't quote that part of the Bible now you'll have exposed yourself as a CHRONIC LIAR.
You think all those false stories you heard as a child are true. undecided
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Blabbermouth: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Xmuslim:

I think these verses agree with the Islamic explanation of predestination. It's against your explanation of future doesn't exist in God's mind
I was busy eating all the meat and drinks the Salah festival brought my way, how have you been sir?
I did go through every of the scripture and it turns out it will be a lot of burden dissecting each and every of the scripture..
All those scriptures will be swallowed by a scripture in Isaiah (This scripture is far better than the ones the Caveat guy gave you

Isaiah 46:10 (Message Version)
"From the VERY BEGINNING telling you what the ending will be, All along letting you in on what is going to happen, Assuring you, 'I'm in this for the long haul, I'll do exactly what I set out to do.'

Isaiah 46:10 (KJV VERSION)
" Declaring the end from THE BEGINNING, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure."
I don't know why many dogged Christians find it hard to UNLEARN and RELEARN... Anyone that has been fed by only what he Has heard from pastors and third parties will quickly come to the conclusion that God was saying He knows the future. No!
If we were both seeing a movie and after about 7 scenes, I said - "Hey look, Odunlade Adekola will be shot in cold-blood by his wife"... Now, its possible I have actually watched the film before and from the foreknowledge, I told you what will happen to Adekola.
What Did I Just Do?
I just told you the end from THE END! It's because I I have gotten to the end of the movie (watched it completely) that was why I was able to tell you what will happen even before it happened.
Now look at that scripture, where did God say he will declare the end from?
THE BEGINNING OR THE ENDING?
if God himself said " from the very beginning ", that does not in any way equate to " knowing the future", hahahahahahaha... That is actually him telling you - "Hey, I will orchestrate events that will constitute the ending (right from the starting), and no one will be able to stop my plan. I am the LORD!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
MODIFIED:
Let us view those Scriptures you sent so that all may be justified and the truth be revealed. (I picked only the ones that are related to the subject matter, some do not even relate with what we said)
1. Ephesians 1:4-5
"According as he has chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him in love. 5. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of Children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will"
2.Romans 8:29-30
"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among brethren. 30. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."
To start with, funny Christians usually believe that there is a baby factory in heaven from where God will just throw babies into a woman's womb. So from this belief, they tend to err by concluding that God has already calculated those he will put in heaven, perhaps he has given them a mark in the butts, so it doesn't matter what they do, they will end up in the new Jerusalem. That nonsense is so false! Hey, you are nowhere before you were born! I was nowhere before I was born! There is no baby factory in heaven!
God was talking to prophet Jeremiah and he said - "While I was forming you IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB, I foreordained you to be my prophet"
Your existence starts in the womb!
Now let us go back to those Scripture, and I will explain two things that will clarify everything.
Re: Who Created The Devil?? by Blabbermouth: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Churches Focus on Miracles? / God Does Exists! / Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.