Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) (65921 Views)

Illegal Debiting! Help / Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by dapadawee: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Olarewaju89: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
obembet:
This is movie.. Kindly tell us the title, I want to watch part 2

Why did you allow that useless Chelsea to beat you tonight? grin
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Rodwave: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Even the native doctor sef no sure of money wey dey bank sef.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Most Nigerian girls are very diabolical.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Golan007: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Access bank quite likely.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by iammolise(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
oloworulz:
This one weak me ooo
Dis won make my preek shrink i Swear... See news oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by alexyanalysis(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin
obembet:
This is movie.. Kindly tell us the title, I want to watch part 2
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by faithfull18(f): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by dalass(f): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by iammolise(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
ThiagoKid:
It cannot pass Access bank

Mtcheeew
It is ecobank, see the colour of the gate... Rubbish bank lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by iammolise(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
D native doctor boyboy kuku where nose mask in case higher forces (Coro) jam dem deer cheesy

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
native doctor dat cannot disappear and collect the girls money from the place wey the bank dey put d money the oda one is even hiding his useless face from covid 19 birus

useless stupid bloody bastards way dey suppose flag shege comot for their body

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by arstot(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
badaru911:
Maybe she has been frustrated by the bank.... But wait o, is that a nose mask that the babalawo in red wrapper wearing... He doesn't need it cos the gods will surely protect him from covid-19

well he might have used it so that he will not incure the wrought of law. are pastors not using face mask too?

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by deavicky(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
In fact comment my reserve nothing somebody will not see in the country.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Viking007:
Almost everyone in this country is frustrated.cheesy
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mtcheww...
Was expecting to see some white bearded dude in red clothing levitating over the gate while people scatter in different directions out of fear. undecided
I Guess the gods are dead.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ccollins(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1358586/lady-invites-native-doctor-fight-bank-wrongly-debiting-account-photo-video/
look for a lawyer instead of you messing up around in uncivilized and archaic methodology
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ebeze(f): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol funny people
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by watchindelta(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Access bank or UBA the two useless banks of Nigeria
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wahala dey o. If the bank branch catch fire. Look no further
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yellowbar people bthey believe everything nah juju
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by PastorFire: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Native doctor wey nor fit dissappear appear insyd strong room, dat one na native doctor?.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
I like the boyfriend. He is sure to get premium audience, if he knows his onions. Subconsciously, we Africans still believes one way or another in the efficacy of African Traditional Religion practice. I see this first hand in Nigeria.

Even the blind sees it and the deaf hears it.

I like the Babe too, she is proud of the business of her man, and she isn't ashamed to show case it to the world.

However, there is the little problem. This relationship might end that moment the man fails to achieve shred of result.

It's a serious kobalization position if the man self na fake.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Bosslady0004(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omo��the babalawo wear nose masks...

I feel this is a comedy skit
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Calicoe: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
oloworulz:
This one weak me ooo

I swear.. Las las na the girl I pity because that native doctor go don brainwash her to believe say she don become one of his properties

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
If the native doctor has power let him comand the money to replace in the bank account of his client from his native doctor's shrine, no need to go to the bank. bunch of cretins. grin

but seriously nigerian banks are crooked, they minus all kinda nonesense charges from my accounts, i am closing all my bank accounts, witdraw all my cash and keep under my bed. cheesy
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by shilz(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
badaru911:
Maybe she has been frustrated by the bank.... But wait o, is that a nose mask that the babalawo in red wrapper wearing... He doesn't need it cos the gods will surely protect him from covid-19
mouth "piece"of the gods.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Can they lock babalawo outside? He should appear inside na.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by lozanni(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
icebird25:
Let them varnish and enter inside the bank na...

grin You got it!

Am sure na one ... Babe
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Mentorme: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Laugh wan kill person grin
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Wendywilson: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol......
Wetin Musa no go see for gate
Babalawo too dey wear nose mask
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Very funny, she should have complained first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured) / Crowd At First Bank Ikorodu Branch This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.