Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) (65919 Views)

Illegal Debiting! Help / Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ajimotoke(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Look at Babalawo that was invited to fight for someone with voodoo, still wearing nose mask, so covi-19 can't be stopped with ur voodoo? U are no competent, how will you scare the bankers grin grin
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Yakubu113: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nigeria a country of drama grin grin
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Chykes4micheal: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Inviting a native doctor to fight for you cheesy

Na who go settle this matter like this...

Where is magu ... Come settle this matter abeg grin
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by chatinent: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
These are people on set for a comedy skit. Blogger na wa o.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Bikennel(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
How far bro
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
this week go be native doctor week. just today i watched a video of a native doctor in bet9ja shop.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
TripA:
funny set of people
funny igbere TV

But Banks customer service can be fustrating I don't blame her
i tried changing the phone number I was receiving alert and it been 3 working days I went
I've gone twice and queued like two hours before entry
and all the short customer care guy could say was..... come back tomorrow
like it beans am picking all day
According to those bankers it is network stability, what a country? same thing happened to a friend who tried to open a bank account recently, he was told to come bank the next day, up till now he's on the issue. Nigeria big problem oh.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by adebayo4best(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yahoo boys and girls are now in the banks as staff.... What do you expect? They will surely remove your money. If you like go to the bank to complain, is like reporting cat to lion.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Oyinlade07(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
micfoley:
mo gbe
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by topsons(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2020
E no go work
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by AreaFada2: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2020
If not a spoof, it might actually work better.

People fear juju more than anything. grin cheesy
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by leofab(f): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2020
badaru911:
Maybe she has been frustrated by the bank.... But wait o, is that a nose mask that the babalawo in red wrapper wearing... He doesn't need it cos the gods will surely protect him from covid-19
are pastors and imams not wearing mask...
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2020
This is Access bank Sapele road Benin, near Adesuwa junction
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Unrated900(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Under which law would the government charge this ones.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by kuse2(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2020
The Native doctor that cannot disappear into the banking all.. Is dat one native doctor?

The babaláwo that is afraid of gun and corona virus.. Is dat one babaláwo?

Shame on the babe
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by xolomonstrides(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Stupid Nigerians!!

They would believe anything. No evidence in the video to back up the story. Yet all these stupid comments and I wonder why nairaland would bring this to the front page. It's like you see a goat standing next to an dog in front of Harvard. You foolishly take your phone and begin to comment "Na wa o, see this goat and this dog just graduated from havard business school" post on nairaland, the mods irresponsibly brings it to front page, and stupid Nigerians begins to comment " Havard is wicked, me I have been applying and yet they decide to admit a goat", and others would come around saying, "congrats to the goat".

Gullible people!!
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by KELVINXY: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Native doctor with face mask

So even the native doctors Dey fear COVID 19 too? grin grin
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by xolomonstrides(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Clearly actors probably acting skits ...these same people where seen in Benin mall last weekend

Very sensible Nigerians!!!
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Sebbs(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Hilarious
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Originalmaya11(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Hahaha This is Nigeria
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by JustcallmeFavou(f): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2020
This is so funny. I know it can be so frustrating to have your money being debited anyhow by your bank for flimsy bank charges.

I would have loved to know how it went down though. Like if they were allowed in or not....lol
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Teeklef(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2020
E don be for this one boyfriend. Any small thing, na to carry okija shrine come meet the guy for house.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by lucasalves: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
goldenboyofpsy:
That's the only thing that fears an average Nigerian....

As abursed as it looks, she will be attended to in quick time unlike if she came alone...

Customer service needs to be improved across the country.. so many institutions and organisations are lacking in that aspect..

you are right on the money with this point... customer service in this country is a joke... I think it's a cultural thing that has morphed into the way we conduct ourselves in formal settings.. we are suppose to be well cultured and all but this in reality isn't what's happening in our society.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by helpfindbolu: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
lucasalves:

you are right on the money with this point... customer service in this country is a joke... I think it's a cultural thing that has morphed into the way we conduct ourselves in formal settings.. we are suppose to be well cultured and all but this in reality isn't what's happening in our society.

We don't have a pattern for anything on how to achieve or attain heights so everyone just do what seem fit no checks,no oversight...

We are so used to the abuse and misrule that anywhere we have a little improvement,it becomes too unnatural even in our political lives.....

I hope we get it right as time goes by when there will be good reward system to encourage good behaviour,act and people, organisations and institutions can be brought to justice..
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by obembet(f): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Why did you allow that useless Chelsea to beat you tonight? grin

Man united coach play Chelsea straight winning
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
badaru911:
Maybe she has been frustrated by the bank.... But wait o, is that a nose mask that the babalawo in red wrapper wearing... He doesn't need it cos the gods will surely protect him from covid-19
������ lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured) / Crowd At First Bank Ikorodu Branch This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.