Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) (65935 Views)

Illegal Debiting! Help / Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Astonishing
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by deedy111: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Adex099(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Why is he wearing a face mask though?? grin
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Danielfx(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
badaru911:
Maybe she has been frustrated by the bank.... But wait o, is that a nose mask that the babalawo in red wrapper wearing... He doesn't need it cos the gods will surely protect him from covid-19
then who will protect him from police harassment if the gods protect him from covid ?
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by lamalang(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
They will reverse her money immediately, people dey fear juju for this country, cos most of us are sinners
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by marooh: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
This igbere tv will soon know as Comedy tv
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
One can't miss the madness in Nigeria enough. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
This country is just full of jokes. grin grin

this might be a movie shoot, anyway.

who knows.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by haiti007(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nawa ooo, people dey this life.
Well, someone brought in an ifa priest (though dressed normal) but looking awkward. Na so people clear road for him make he do his transaction
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by divinevie(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
icebird25:
Let them varnish and enter inside the bank na...
protocols......
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by morris477(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Just a small change the girl went to hired spiritual assassin, what if it is millions nko
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by abdullahi45: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
icebird25:
Let them varnish and enter inside the bank na...

I was gonna say the same..

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by officialfestus(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Viking007:
Almost everyone in this country is frustrated.cheesy
bossman
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Viking007(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
officialfestus:
bossman
Hwfa?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Hypocrit: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scripted. Igbere tv, no get news again nai dem go act this one, or na ye say dem dey do? Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by joro10: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Na film joor
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omo las las this life no balance at all! grin dis country is just filled with den of comedians and jokers!
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by bigdammyj: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is 2020
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by goatBBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
initial gra - gra
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by mrkings84(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Shift make I faint.... Which kind thing be this??
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is the biggest comedy of all times...
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by officialfestus(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Viking007:
Hwfa?
I'm good man, happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by joro10: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hypocrit:
Scripted. Igbere tv, no get news again nai dem go act this one, or na ye say dem dey do? Nonsense and ingredient.
grin
Hypocrit:
hahhahahhahahhaaa
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Rufflinez: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
The Lady be high on some weed.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by nisco18ng(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Babalawo wear red mask too?
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by oluwaleinad(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Many are mad and yah many are roaming the street now
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by do4luv14(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guy you no try, you should have creat a scene there

same happens to me, but its name change, and reopening of my dormat akant,

after sitting and waiting from 12noon, to 4m, they were telling me tomorrow,

omo, I go para for the CC guy, naso himself para go meet oga,

i did everything before 5pm, and came back a week late for BVN

TripA:
funny set of people
funny igbere TV

But Banks customer service can be fustrating I don't blame her
i tried changing the phone number I was receiving alert and it been 3 working days I went
I've gone twice and queued like two hours before entry
and all the short customer care guy could say was..... come back tomorrow
like it beans am picking all day
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
ursullalinda:
Hahaha......I can imagine what went down there.......those on the cue will pick race......the security men will take cover and the bankers will vacate their seats......orisirisi for Naija.
lol. We nor dey fear dem again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Naijasurveys(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dear all, due to the increase in reports of many Nigerians experiencing recent loss of smell, loss of taste or both in the past few months, we wish to gather information as regards this for research purposes only. We humbly request anyone who has recently experienced loss of smell and/or taste to please participate. Your identity and responses in this study will be collated anonymously.

This survey takes less than 5 mins to fill and we will be grateful if you will kindly participate by clicking and forward this link to others. Thank you
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Dearlord(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol, this is just a Comedy skit

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by do4luv14(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmmm, for GTB, it depands on branches, and method operandi

am talking from experience

tundchip2:
It won't pass GTB, WEMA OR ACCESS bank. BTW, yahoo ni babalawo.
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Sanuelpaul(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Clearly actors probably acting skits ...these same people where seen in Benin mall last weekend
yeah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.