Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer (64517 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by BigBashiru: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I know how envious the men there will be of the lady. They probably ganged up and killed her. Forgetting blowing off another's candle won't make yours shine any brighter.

I think this is what really happened.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by UltimatedeBest(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
What is d essence of all their investigations if all dey eventually provided was d name of d driver?

D name of the driver and not having a valid driver's license. Village vigilante can do a better investigation than NAF
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Isobug: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:
After saying she was "inadvertently" struck down.
It is still inadvertent

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by fabolouz1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
a concoted story, I don't believe it. her family should contact a competent lawyer.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by slowice(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
But how pesin go take reverse kill pesin wey him suppose dey greet nahim worry me most...this life sef

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by FullBlastLight: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Nehemiah... when many thought he will be an aboki?

Don't get carried away, my fellow compatriot!

It cld be an Aboki really, bt it wld neva be mentioned because of its possible implications!

Rememba d aborted suicide bomber at Living Faith Church, Kaduna, some mnths back?

U shld realise d name of d perpetrator (d bomber) was absolutely twisted!

Dis is Nig!
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by guru90: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Zoey95:
civilians sha....... I dey like read Una comment.

At least, if ur oga mk u sad. Kindly login into nairaland and read some funny comments........

U gonna laugh tire........
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Those errors you highlighted are not spelling errors but wrong use of capitalisation
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Akinsete19(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oizee:
I swear, we shall never be an instrument that the devil will use o
Amen
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Olabode971(f): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omooba77:

She continue to Spue out those that are supposed to help her.

How wonderful Miss Arotile would have serve the nation and also influences more Female folks to take upon themselves the good responsibility of this nation in future; but now...Its the other way round.

Can you support or Vought for ur daughter or sister or relative of yours who is a females to venture into the dark world of NAF, NA; NPF; and even politics nowadays??

R.I.P miss Arotile

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Kobicove(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
fabolouz1:
a concoted story, I don't believe it. her family should contact a competent lawyer.

Do you have evidence to prove this?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by ekwerendi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
The only thing i can say now is that,her accident and eventual death is more of the spiritual than physical.... I know people will just think it's ordinary mistake.... The more you look the more you will have the insight...

Please this is just my opinion ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by GodsMopol: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Rest on Tolu

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by ikay00406(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
His picture from his Twitter I guess
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by ignosi: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
NAIRALAND TRENDING ON TWITTER..... SEUN GO SEE O
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Sholaco: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Stupid explanation, this useless guys deliberately killed her...with this type of explanation i can say that she was intentionally murdered
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by SirWarlock: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omooba77:

5 years!
Is that the normal penalty or in this case since it wasn't self defence, it's 3rd degree murder?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by bolabadmus38: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
For me, God knows everything that happens to anyone. I really feel for the Family,especially the parent.I imagine the trauma and agony they must be passing through now. So sad, I will advise them to take it as the will of Almighty God. I believe the young vibrant lady has made an indelible mark and unprecedented record for herself with the short but memorable and remarkable period. God giveth and taketh. The Police should be transparent and sincere in their investigation. I pray that Almighty will console the family at this trying period. Honestly I really feel for the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by SirWarlock: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's hard to picture how exactly this happened sad.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by SirWarlock: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sholaco:
Stupid explanation, this useless guys deliberately killed her...with this type of explanation i can say that she was intentionally murdered
in open space tho undecided
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Dotherightthing: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kobicove:

Those errors you highlighted are not spelling errors but wrong use of capitalisation

Exactly my grouse with him. Why intentionally use wrong capitalisation Do you know he may be intentionally trying to mislead people to think it is okay to type that way

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by MT: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
What kind of journalism is this. That 4th paragraph is funny . So it's not the duty of police to handle civil case.Smiles
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Vic74real: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Abeg o.this car didn't have break or this Mr Adejoh didn't know where the break is?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by dalass(f): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sanemind6:
Ok good development, let the culprit be brought to book

The driver was obviously a learner... He's about her age mate.... 20-something and maybe just got the car....

When I was a learner it was reversing that made me have my first accident. No problem going forward then but reversing for a learner? Its terrible he had to run her over like that... A very costly mistake!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Queseda: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yenny4real:
God will judge you all, so you people know you are suppose to have released his identity for and you couldn't do that.and now that you've have successfully manipulated everything u released fake information.yeye people.
Just say you're disappointed the driver's name isn't Hausa/Fulani like you conspiracy theorists have wanted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Germi9: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
i swear..the moment i saw the name "Nehemiah" i reserved my comment
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Sheunma: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Too bad for Mr. Nehimiah! He has become a Victim of Circumstances of a Wicked and Mean World..

This is one Reason , you have to be Prayerful! So you don't fall a victim of life..

Tolu death is not Ordinary! The Accident is just What was done to Complete what was done in the Spirtual...

Unfortunately for Mr. Nehimiah , he might have to Pay the price..

Life is Spiritual! So many Events are going every day! Many Cannot be Seen with the physical eye.

If you are Spirtually empty! You are Guaranteed to fall a Victim..
Let me get this straight. Are you saying victims of RTAs weren't prayerful?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Isobug:

It is still inadvertent

Not until it is confirmed by the police. When the CEO of gokada was murdered a week ago in his apartment there were speculations everywhere. Some even thought Nigerians killed him. The police did not at any time point a finger to anyone until they had a solid evidence that he was indeed killed by his PA.
What if it turns out the people who struck her down were not really her friends?
Going to the same school with someone doesn't automatically make him your friend.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by richie240: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
philip0906:

They want to read that she was killed by fulani herdsmen, that's the problem. They're disappointed to read that NONE of the names reeled out, is a northern name.
We know d bigotic ones down south, and they know themselves. To them everything is (firstly) abt tribe.
What concerned sane Nigerians is d rate at which NAF was dispensing info.
Imagine, it took them a whole week just to reveal ordinary name.

My ppl say "he who roasts groundnut for d blind must be whistling" -to convince him he's not eating it.

Guestlander:

Funny how some of you project their way of thinking on everyone else.
The Airforce knew it was a civilian case that should be investigated by the police yet they told us it was a mistake even before the police got the case? Is that how it is done?
God bless u bro!

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Asour: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:
After saying she was "inadvertently" struck down.

Sad story.

But there is nothing here that counters the "Inadvertent" narrative yet.
As at now, the Accident was clearly unintentional/inadvertent.

For Conspiracy theorists, How can the NAF train an Officer for years with Several $ and celebrate her as a Pioneer only to then "plan" here death. Clearly makes no sense.

God help us.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Golan007: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
richie240:

You can't really blame them if it take NAF a whole week just to put out ordinary name.
One whole week, and dts after much prodding!
undecided

To be fair, the Airforce should never have released the name.

Only court documents should have such from which investigative journalists may publish their findings.

The identity of the driver needs protection from unscrupulous people.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Patrioticman007(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:

What a world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) / Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.