Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? (994 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Koowo: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
I've known this girl since my school days but we've never really had anything but we hooked up a couple of times. Fast forward to this year, after we had lost touch with other i saw her post on Facebook and then i sent her a message hoping we could reconnect. We exchanged nos and picked up from where we left off, seeing wasn't difficult but i was serving in ibadan at the time and was supposed to roundup in march so i promised her I'd be in Lagos after my p.o.p

Immediately after my service, i made my way home. We met, one thing led to the other and u know�... She wanted a relationship but i wasn't ready, so we decided to be friends with benefit. Now the last time she came around, we lodged at a hotel so the sex this time around was craaaaazy! I literally ran outta breath but madam haven't had enough, had to tell her i was exhausted and i needed a break. Went a couple more rounds and called it a day.

Fastfoward to today, we were talking on phone today and she was complaining abt how stressful her day was, but i jokingly asked if it was as stressful as the last time we met, she chuckles and asked if i meant the sex, i said yeah... The next words i heard didn't really bother me but it's been on my mind ever since, she smiles n said jokingly "Ur dick is not that big joor� and the last time she had something that big was her ex�". I was shocked

Now the thing is most people would say I'm skinny but I'd like to see myself as an average build, she on the other hand is quiet big, busty� with a big ass, you'd think she was older than me. we are not in a serious relationship and she's saying all these, I'm worried if i decide to take her serious she might cheat on me. Pls i need ur advice, insults are allowed but be subtle.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
That's life for you bro grin
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by KAM3KAZI: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hell no!!!

Never be worried about what another human being (male or female) will do when your in a relationship with them, they have their own minds and they will do whatever pleases them.

Unless, you just want to work yourself up, then, go ahead, knock yourself out.
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by olorire24(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
oga na ur turn no be ur own...so enjoy it while it last!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by duduade: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello

You doing friends with benefits and you bothered if she will *cheat* on you

Muumuu

You have fallen in love abi

God help you in this your journey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
She Belongs to the Streets grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Ilariosuper(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
olorire24:
oga na ur turn no be ur own...so enjoy it while it last!

Sabi boy!!
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by sleekyskillz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
She Belongs to the Streets grin grin

Loud it grin
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by InfernoNig: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
She has said it. Your small too yoyo can't drill her borehole. Let her be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by 2dice01: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
So you want your friend with Benefit to be loyal grin
its like a girl saying she want a Born again Sugar daddy

It is never Happening Bro
Stop catching feelings

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Camelot65: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
If you like jump enter inside cheesy
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by crackhaus: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Never ever, I repeat NEVER, elevate a FWB (friend with benefits) to the status of a serious girlfriend.

This is not even about what she said, it's simply about sense.

I hope you don't think you're the only one she's been having sex with the entire time both of you were having your 'no-strings attached' sex.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by drLammy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
I don't understand
Take her serious how?

Oh you wanna pay for the full cow when you already getting the milk for free??

Think about it fam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by kukoyi17226: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
HelloYou doing acquaintances with advantages and you bothered if she will *cheat* on youMuumuuYou have fallen in hate abiGod help you in this your odyssey
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Fero24(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
If any girl that has a boyfriend is having a friends with benefits relationship with me later breaks up with him and thinks I'll marry her... She's literally the most stupid human being ever created... Why get into serious relationship with a hoe.. You bleeped up
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Koowo: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
Hell no!!!

Never be worried about what another human being (male or female) will do when your in a relationship with them, they have their own minds and they will do whatever pleases them.

Unless, you just want to work yourself up, then, go ahead, knock yourself out.

Thanks
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Koowo: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
drLammy:
I don't understand
Take her serious how?

Oh you wanna pay for the full cow when you already getting the milk for free??

Think about it fam

Hmm... Now that u put it that way, it doesn't sound bad after all
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Koowo: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
crackhaus:
Never ever, I repeat NEVER, elevate a FWB (friend with benefits) to the status of a serious girlfriend.

This is not even about what she said, it's simply about sense.

I hope you don't think you're the only one she's been having sex with the entire time both of you were having your no-strings attached sex.

Well she claims I'm the only one she's been with since we started having sex but I'm finding it very hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Akinbahm(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Koowo:
.She wanted a relationship but i wasn't ready, so we decided to be friends with benefit. Now the last time she came around, we lodged at a hotel so the sex this time around was craaaaazy! I literally ran outta breath but madam haven't had enough, had to tell her i was exhausted and i needed a break. Went a couple more rounds and called it a day.

she smiles n said jokingly "Ur dick is not that big joor� and the last time she had something that big was her ex�". I was shocked

Pls i need ur advice, insults are allowed but be subtle.

At the bolded you failed to pay attention to what's in front of you...

she wont just cheat on you only but she gonna rub it to ur face after engaging in it

Fear woman

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Koowo: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
duduade:
Hello

You doing friends with benefits and you bothered if she will *cheat* on you

Muumuu

You have fallen in love abi

God help you in this your journey

She's every man's spec, can't help it cry
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by crackhaus: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Koowo:

Well she claims I'm the only one she's been with since we started having sex but I'm finding it very hard to believe
Your ancestors have you under their protection then, they're still blessing you with sense.

Please never believe such claims especially when it's coming from a chic who's just a FWB.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by PlsBanMe: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Don't be a ful.She is just friend with benefit according to you. Enjoy it while it last. What's your own problem if she is seeing other men?

Most ladies even in serious relationships are cheats, partly because men won't leave them alone and they eventually succumb.

She is not in relationship with you. Is she?

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by Liposure: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chop your own and leave the rest. You cant come and kill yourself.
Re: Should I Be Worried She'll Cheat On Me? by KendrickAyomide: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Horrible! Man Caught After Raping A Girl and Attempted To Remove Her Eyes.video / Gf Is Pregnat / We were Friends, Now Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.