Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies (8167 Views)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by ModestGal(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin
Bros abeg, I'm serious
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
ModestGal:

Bros abeg, I'm serious
i don delete am cheesy
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
DortmundGirl:

Funny guy. Am married already and have got kids already thank you. Just want to know if you are saying the truth.
Ok can you help me get a German cute chick
From your comments you said you know where to get them wink
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Michelle55: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Orishirishi.. Nothing musa no go see for gate smiley
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by 2buffagain(m): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2020
ChiefThot:
Even though any nigerian female with internet knows that this is a sex trafficing ad, it won't still stop some foolsih ones from contacting this guy.
This is why I don't pity nigerian sex slaves when they start given their sob stories online.

Bitch...you knew what you were getting into. Quit playing.
Yup. This dude sounds like the type to get them eating shit and sucking off dogs in no time cheesy
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by mendelian(m): 1:44am On Jul 21, 2020
This post appear to me like a white German shepherd dog looking for a dam to sire. No iota of respect or humanity in it.
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by fati2001(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2020
lefulefu:
aghhh he wan make halfcaste babies nau cheesy and dis na ur chance to enter deutshland cheesy.at least u can dump him wen u get dere and get a guy of ur choice cheesy.better apply while d offer stands cheesy
I normal oooh.
nahso, dy carry person go aboard turn to slave.
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by ModestGal(f): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I wrote niggar not nigger undecided
What difference does it make. I'm tired of you racist sickos

1 Like

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2020
ModestGal:

What difference does it make. I'm tired of you racist sickos
Get the fûck outta here bitch angry
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Lustknabe: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Get the fûck outta here bitch angry

Wow, that's mean. sad Leave the girl alone!
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by JOACHINpedro: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Good morning guys,
Who wan do giveaway?

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Thugnificent(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmmm undecided
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by frankleen6(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Lustknabe:
Hello friends!

I am 28yo white man from Germany and I looking for nice black women to make babies with so the woman can then move and live in Germany. Making babies with man from Germany automatically means you are allowed to move to Germany, so this is your chance! So here is what I thought: You visit Germany and we meet, then we make love (very sweet and gentle, I am good lover) until you are pregnant with my baby. Then you go to government office and say you pregnant from German, so you automatically get residence permit. German government also pays you good money for having children here, because birth rates are low, very low. Then you can live here and child automatically have German passport. I think this is a great idea and win-win for all, because all I want is making many beautiful mixed babies with beautiful black women.

If you interested please write me I looking forward to make love and babies with some beautiful black women.

XOXOXO,

Jonas
see this scamer oo
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by pmoye(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Hey dude. Just know that some Nairalanders are also in Germany. I am in Germany too. So if you are trying to play a fast one on Nigerian ladies, you better think again.
Plus, I'm not so far from Essen either.

Nigerian ladies have to be very careful, we have some black babes being treated worse than rag over here because some of these Germans know that African countries don't care a hoot about you. But then many of you are very greedy human beings and no matter what we say you will still willingly put your own neck inside bondage. I could bet a thousand euro that certain female nairalanders that I know would have already initiated contact with this predator.

If you taste a cunt and it is really sweet, then you're lucky indeed. Not sure Nigerian's is the sweetest for anyone to be specifically looking for a sweet cunt from Naija; except the person has an ulterior motive. There are Africans in Essen, this predatory Op could as well just approach one and seek to copulate... But Africans in Germany aren't likely to fall for his trick, so he needs to cajole a greedy simpleton from Nigeria.

Lustknabe:

In Essen.

1 Like

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by fati2001(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2020
pmoye:
Hey dude. Just know that some Nairalanders are also in Germany. I am in Germany too. So if you are trying to play a fast one on Nigerian ladies, you better think again.
Plus, I'm not so far from Essen either.

Nigerian ladies have to be very careful, we have some black babes being treated worse than rag over here because some of these Germans know that African countries don't care a hoot about you. But then many of you are very greedy human beings and no matter what we say you will still willingly put your own neck inside bondage. I could bet a thousand euro that certain female nairalanders that I know would have already initiated contact with this predator.

If you taste a cunt and it is really sweet, then you're lucky indeed. Not sure Nigerian's is the sweetest for anyone to be specifically looking for a sweet cunt from Naija; except the person has an ulterior motive. There are Africans in Essen, this predatory Op could as well just approach one and seek to copulate... But Africans in Germany aren't likely to fall for his trick, so he needs to cajole a greedy simpleton from Nigeria.

they would not listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by fati2001(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Good morning guys, Who wan do giveaway?
nah one German machine.

1 Like

Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by cocolacec(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Lustknabe:
Hello friends!

I am 28yo white man from Germany and I looking for nice black women to make babies with so the woman can then move and live in Germany. Making babies with man from Germany automatically means you are allowed to move to Germany, so this is your chance! So here is what I thought: You visit Germany and we meet, then we make love (very sweet and gentle, I am good lover) until you are pregnant with my baby. Then you go to government office and say you pregnant from German, so you automatically get residence permit. German government also pays you good money for having children here, because birth rates are low, very low. Then you can live here and child automatically have German passport. I think this is a great idea and win-win for all, because all I want is making many beautiful mixed babies with beautiful black women.

If you interested please write me I looking forward to make love and babies with some beautiful black women.

XOXOXO,

Jonas
The social media is a Narcissist playground.African women are wiser now https://www.nairaland.com/5701556/what-happened-when-followed-boyfriend#86882042
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
fati2001:

I normal oooh.
nahso, dy carry person go aboard turn to slave.
cheesy cheesy cheesy lol
Re: White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies by Fuckspambot: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
xendra:
no mind the thing joor, you go check am now na one small boy wey never even develop finishgrin their see finish just too much
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Find A Boyfriend Online / How Long Can A Lady Stay Without Sex / She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.