Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* (12886 Views)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
BamBamK:
who was taking care of him in ur absence??

Everybody is afraid of the dog except my wife, so she does it in my absence. If we travel, I always take him to a friends house. Now the issue is that my friend now is afraid of the dog. Anytime I take him there my dog always come back very slim, now I'm thinking of what to do because I'll surely travel this December.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sheisenough01:

Nice update, women can be VERY PROBLEMATIC when it comes to dogs. Which one is dog gives you heart attack, Drama grin. I don't blame her, Causcasians are huge.

Ironically, most of them grow to like them. Glad to see you found a solution to the space issue.

I'm not sure this woman can like dogs ooh grin
Yeah I'm glad too.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by obitryce(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=Geepee77 post=103050294]

Everybody is afraid of the dog except my wife, so she does it in my absence. If we travel, I always take him to a friends house. Now the issue is that my friend now is afraid of the dog. Anytime I take him there my dog always come back very slim, now I'm thinking of what to do because I'll surely travel this December. [/quote

Hi lovely dog u have, I would love to contact you on some dog advice. My sister just got a Caucasian
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2021
obitryce:

Feel free bro, you can ask any questions. Nobody sabi pass ooh, I love to be of help. Just ask here or Whatsapp me directly.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by josh123(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice thread, hoping to have one when I have my own apartment
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2021
josh123:
Nice thread, hoping to have one when I have my own apartment.

It's not an apartment dog ooh, Caucasian is huge and not suitable for apartments.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2021
After grooming

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2021
More

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
My Caucasian is sick
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Today made it the fourth day Hercules has been seriously sick, vomiting and stooling bloody diarrhoea. The poop is so smelly, at first I noticed he didn't finished his food and that's rare because he always want more and the next day he stopped eating and drinks only water. He's water intake was getting too much and anything he ate must come out through vomiting. What baffles me is that he was still very agile, immediately I went out to buy glucose and Ors to regain electrolyte and energy that he has lost and I commence treatment. So far so good he's getting better but still not eating as usual because I don't want to rush him so he won't vomit. I know many of you are thinking its Parvovirus, its actually Gastroenteritis.
I'll keep you guys posted.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
My boy Hercules will be 16 months old next tomorrow and ready for STUD. It has really been a fun filled journey with him. Since I bought him, I've not seen tick on his body, everly active, ready and available to make fantastic puppies for you, bring your bitches let's reproduce something lovely. He's Smart, very intelligent Male, obeys command, aggressive and protective.

Location Edo ( Ekpoma)

Phone: 0818 432 2159

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by drednoir(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
I HV seen Hercules on best pet pictures or something like that thread he is so cute as a puppy
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2021
drednoir:
I HV seen Hercules on best pet pictures or something like that thread he is so cute as a puppy

Reall, Where? Here on nairaland, do you have the link?
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by aaliyah958: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
okay
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
So it happened today for the first time Hercules mated a bitch today and he didn't fall my hand, acted like a pro and dig deep. My boy is now man grin bring your bitch and let show you some skills. Small Hercules of that year shagging a bitch. After all the banging, the female fainted and couldn't stand grin. Will update you guy when the stud puppy is out. I pray the bitch gets pregnant.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Picture

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
More Picture

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by emmyluizzz: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
updates pls is been long

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hello guys, season greetings from Me and Hercules, I hope you guys are doing well? Hercules first mating was productive and da bitch is already pregnant. He's gonna be a father soon and am gonna update y'all and keep you posted. Moreover he's shedding a lot this period and whenever I brush him, heavy coat comes out, probably it's due to change in season.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2021
I miss Hercules so much, I just wish he's here. So sad.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Haroldjunior: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Geepee77:
You don sell am?
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Godfirst01(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Geepee77:

Hope all is well
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Yes he's doing well, I didn't sell him. I travelled and I put him a boarding house. He always grow lean anytime I put him there. As the saying goes, no place like home.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Just came back today and I went to bring Hercules back. Tho looking healthy but slim and hair all over. I had to groom him before taking a picture of him. Looking presentable now but I have to work on the weight. One thing I've notice is that dog slim rapidly than gaining weight. They might loose weight in 1 week but can't gain that same weight in 1 week no matter how you try. How many of us has observed it?

Anyways Hercules is wishing you all a prosperous and a canine new year. grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Y'all shouldn't forget that My boy is still patiently expecting a puppy.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Hello guys... The bitch gave birth yesterday to only 2 puppies and one died. Am not happy right now, please people that has experience this before, how do I go about it? Because on a normal ground I'm suppose to have a stud puppy. Now it's remaining one how do we solve this issue.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by mercy348(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
The best way to settle the issue is to just forget Abt the stud pup. I know how it feels bro, u also need to pity the bitch owner alot because he already lost hope after thinking the dog would give birth more and only one pup survive. So just believe God know the best
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
mercy348:
The best way to settle the issue is to just forget Abt the stud pup. I know how it feels bro, u also need to pity the bitch owner alot because he already lost hope after thinking the dog would give birth more and only one pup survive. So just believe God know the best

I understand but I wasn't giving a penny, it was the vet that connected me and he said he will collect the stud payment and I'll collect the pup, now I loose on both sides. After all the stress, so painful jare.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by mercy348(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Oh okay now i get.... Sha that is not the end of business we gain and loose sha. The time u will gain it u won't remember the lose. My female German shepherd gave birth to 10 pups and 7 pups died only 3 female survive so I all thing we give thanks to God.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by adelabi348: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2022
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted / 17 things you must know before starting Dog Business. / Most Expensive Dog Tibetan Mastiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.