Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* (12887 Views)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nikes:
Chairman abeg what's the update on hercules. Did lexis take in?

My brother I'm not sure anymore ooh, the first 3 to 4 weeks, I was seeing signs, big nipples, morning sickness etc but the tummy is not growing. This Friday will make it 9 weeks now, as at last weeks she became very active again like someone who not pregnant. Me don give up ooh, maybe she miscarriage alone the line or she had fake pregnancy or she wasn't pregnant at all, I really don't know what happen.
We are back to square 1.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by mercy348(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bro no be only u experience am for ur kennel oh. I had a male a female German shepherd
A male and female Caucasian
And a male and female terrier
Fortunately all my female came on heat the same period and I crossed all of them perfectly and was sure I was seeing signs of pregnancy in them not until my terrier and German had miscarriage. Only my Caucasian dropped 8 pups. Before I came back from my journey cause i wasn’t around when she littered 6 of the pups were dead and those were d biggest pups according to my younger bro…. Am only left with 2 female pup but in all sha we thank God.
Those are the pics of the pup attached below

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
mercy348:
Bro no be only u experience am for ur kennel oh. I had a male a female German shepherd
A male and female Caucasian
And a male and female terrier
Fortunately all my female came on heat the same period and I crossed all of them perfectly and was sure I was seeing signs of pregnancy in them not until my terrier and German had miscarriage. Only my Caucasian dropped 8 pups. Before I came back from my journey cause i wasn’t around when she littered 6 of the pups were dead and those were d biggest pups according to my younger bro…. Am only left with 2 female pup but in all sha we thank God.
Those are the pics of the pup attached below

Congratulations.... At leat you see 2 lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted / 17 things you must know before starting Dog Business. / Most Expensive Dog Tibetan Mastiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.