Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* (12894 Views)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hercules is now 3 months and 3 weeks old, for the past 3 weeks I've been battling with diarrhea because of the intake of binggo food, I tried all medications, even increase the dosage of flagyl no changes. Anytime I give him Eba or rice I noticed a change in his poo, it will be solid a little. I just changed his food back to Booster puppy food and the poo is getting stronger gradually. His next vaccination will be this weekend.

Feel free to rate the dog, critics and contributions are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by younghartz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
He's growing well.
How about the rott
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Michael390(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Geepee77:

That's his natural look lol
it's cute tho
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Michael390(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Geepee77:
Hercules is now 3 months and 3 weeks old, for the past 3 weeks I've been battling with diarrhea because of the intake of binggo food, I tried all medications, even increase the dosage of flagyl no changes. Anytime I give him Eba or rice I noticed a change in his poo, it will be solid a little. I just changed his food back to Booster puppy food and the poo is getting stronger gradually. His next vaccination will be this weekend.

Feel free to rate the dog, critics and contributions are welcome.
cute
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
younghartz:
He's growing well.
How about the rott

The Rott is not mine, I bought it for someone.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Updates on Hercules, I woke up last week Sunday and I discovered he wasn't walking well, raising the front leg, I tried to find out the cause and I observed pain in the arm region and I massaged it and observed it for 3 days and the pain was getting serious so I called my vet and he said it was a sprain and administered anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce the pain, Hercules is 4 months now and he has started teething and some teeth has started falling out. Although the pain is still there, he can walk fine but still limping a little and he's still on drugs. But I noticed a very low appetite since yesterday/ morning, I gave him raw turkey yesterday night for the first time(i always cook his food) and he vomited it this morning. he will just take a bite and leave the rest and I also noticed blood in his solid poop this afternoon. Still observing him till tomorrow before I will know what to do. He's still hyper active and still plays a lot.

Contributions are needed, because the loss of appetite and blood in stool is getting me worried. I don't even want to think about that deadly virus called Parvo.

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
After all set and done... My boy is fully ok, stool has been restored back to normal and the limping has reduced, he can walk fine now. He will be 5 months old next week and I've not seen tick on he's body, still obeys commands and always wait for me to open the cage in the morning before he will poop. He's such a lovely and adorable boy.

Feel free to rate him, critics and contributions are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
I'm officially 5 months today, I'm not photogenic but I'm cuter in real life grin, my master wants to kill me with kibbles because he's lazy as Bleep to cook. But I like it when he gives me Eba grin I'm stubborn and I know it but I promise to be a good boy so help me God grin . Happy 5 months to me.

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello Good evening y'all, I'm here again safe and sound, we started strolling today and I love it very much cos my nose was picking different scent and I see a lot of people, I was chasing after chicken, birds and Lizard but my master wouldn't let me tho it was fun all the way. I'm still your boy and I remain Hercules. cool I'm a protector and a lover.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Update.... Bathing pix of Hercules, see what's hidden under the full fur, 6 months 2 weeks baby.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Dannyboi976(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Are you on Facebook?
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 4:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Dannyboi976:
Are you on Facebook?

Yes am on FB but you can chat with me on Whatsapp
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
happy new year to you all from Hercules.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
BEAUTY and the BEAST

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Strolling this morning and my dog seriously challenge an adult Pitbull to a fight. I'm proud of the boldness anyways or else una for hear say my dog kill Pitbull. Hercules is Very aggressive and intelligent, listen to commands too although very stubborn.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Hello guys how are you doing? I have a little challenge about Hercules, He's a chain breaker and I don't know what to do now. Broke two chains and 3 strong neck collars. Neighbors have started complaining that he's a beast and a terror.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Floki737: 3:15am On Jun 19, 2021
cry cry Bro, please update the tread.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Floki737:
cry cry Bro, please update the tread.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good day Nairalander So sorry for the delay in update, I thought you guys are no longer interested that's why I was minding my business, anytime I drop an update no comment no critics. Anyways I hope you guys are all doing well?
Hercules is doing fine and has grown taller, broken 3 chains and 4 collars and 2 fancy stroller. At some point I was having serious issues with my neighbors because she's said the look of my dog alone is giving her heart attack, caused serious issues that even involved the landlord, so it's either I pack out or I sell him. Looking for new house that will even allow dog is not common, so I put him up for sale � People started pricing him for 100k -120k. So God's intervention came and I was given another spot on where to keep him, Tho it's stressful but my dog is OK and not on sale again for now. Tho that place is stressful for him cos he sees a lot of people passing by and he barks a lot and I fear as time goes on we won't bark again because of over familiarity with people, but at least I won't see him again. Hercules is loyal and obedience and when taking him out for a walk, he doesn't allow animals and people come close to my surroundings until I give him the stop command.

On food:
I stopped giving him kibbles cos of cost, he's a large eater Hercules will finish 15kg in less than 2 weeks cause I feed him 2ice a day, so I started mixing with rice and it still won't last 3 weeks, and 10kg of diamond food is 20k here, so I spend 40k plus monthly on food alone. I normally pack huge poop morning and evening � He was very fat and very sporty, I switched to home made food and he loves it very well, less poop too and I noticed the fall in weight after one month or two, I switched back to kibbles and he rejected it, most times 3 days to 4 days he won't eat until I give home made, now he's 1 year and 1 month now but never gained back his weight, I guess he's growing.

On health:
I have never seen a single tick or flea on him since I bought him, he has never been ill and I bathe him once in a month. I give him vitamin b complex tablets regularly and he eats once a day now, even if you feed him in the morning, he will wait till evening before eating. He's not scared of any dogs.

I think he ready for mating now, always want to mate anything on site, Lol poor him he's still a virgin, will get a female soon and update you guys.

On maintenance:
All vaccinations are complete and deworm every month, but I've not dewormed for 2 months now, will do that very soon.
Last 2 months, I traveled for one month and I saw a heavy shedding everywhere, at first I was scared (never trained a Caucasian before) and all his long and fur gone and I almost cried, bought cod liver oil and daily vitamin b complex tablets.

Will drop his picture soon.

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
I hope you are guys like my updates, hope it's educative? I no too sabi ooh.

Feel free to rate and criticize and ask any any questions.

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Godfirst01(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Geepee77:
Good day Nairalander So sorry for the delay in update, I thought you guys are no longer interested that's why I was minding my business, anytime I drop an update no comment no critics. Anyways I hope you guys are all doing well?
Hercules is doing fine and has grown taller, broken 3 chains and 4 collars and 2 fancy stroller. At some point I was having serious issues with my neighbors because she's said the look of my dog alone is giving her heart attack, caused serious issues that even involved the landlord, so it's either I pack out or I sell him. Looking for new house that will even allow dog is not common, so I put him up for sale � People started pricing him for 100k -120k. So God's intervention came and I was given another spot on where to keep him, Tho it's stressful but my dog is OK and not on sale again for now. Tho that place is stressful for him cos he sees a lot of people passing by and he barks a lot and I fear as time goes on we won't bark again because of over familiarity with people, but at least I won't see him again. Hercules is loyal and obedience and when taking him out for a walk, he doesn't allow animals and people come close to my surroundings until I give him the stop command.

On food:
I stopped giving him kibbles cos of cost, he's a large eater Hercules will finish 15kg in less than 2 weeks cause I feed him 2ice a day, so I started mixing with rice and it still won't last 3 weeks, and 10kg of diamond food is 20k here, so I spend 40k plus monthly on food alone. I normally pack huge poop morning and evening � He was very fat and very sporty, I switched to home made food and he loves it very well, less poop too and I noticed the fall in weight after one month or two, I switched back to kibbles and he rejected it, most times 3 days to 4 days he won't eat until I give home made, now he's 1 year and 1 month now but never gained back his weight, I guess he's growing.

On health:
I have never seen a single tick or flea on him since I bought him, he has never been ill and I bathe him once in a month. I give him vitamin b complex tablets regularly and he eats once a day now, even if you feed him in the morning, he will wait till evening before eating. He's not scared of any dogs.

I think he ready for mating now, always want to mate anything on site, Lol poor him he's still a virgin, will get a female soon and update you guys.

On maintenance:
All vaccinations are complete and deworm every month, but I've not dewormed for 2 months now, will do that very soon.
Last 2 months, I traveled for one month and I saw a heavy shedding everywhere, at first I was scared (never trained a Caucasian before) and all his long and fur gone and I almost cried, bought cod liver oil and daily vitamin b complex tablets.

Will drop his picture soon.

Thanks for the fantasy update.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Here is hercules

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Zowee10(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Geepee77:
Here is hercules

Nice dog you got there

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by peppermint7(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Omoh this your dog is doing well

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 2:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Thanks guys
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 2:47am On Jun 20, 2021
Zowee10:

Nice dog you got there

Thanks
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 2:47am On Jun 20, 2021
peppermint7:
Omoh this your dog is doing well

I'm trying my best grin
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by wizi44(m): 3:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Geepee77:
Here is hercules
You really love ur dog
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by BamBamK: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2021
who was taking care of him in ur absence??

Geepee77:
I hope you are guys like my updates, hope it's educative? I no too sabi ooh.

Feel free to rate and criticize and ask any any questions.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Sheisenough01: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Geepee77:

I'm trying my best grin

Nice update, women can be VERY PROBLEMATIC when it comes to dogs. Which one is dog gives you heart attack, Drama grin. I don't blame her, Causcasians are huge.

Ironically, most of them grow to like them. Glad to see you found a solution to the space issue.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by adesewa56: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
okay
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian *HERCULES* by Geepee77(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
wizi44:
You really love ur dog

Yes I love him so much and for the fact that he obeys many commands easily.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boerboel Breed Of Dog Wanted / 17 things you must know before starting Dog Business. / Most Expensive Dog Tibetan Mastiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.