Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General (3741 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by mamagee3(f): 2:32am On Jul 20, 2020
My boyfriend stares at me weird after sex and in general.

What could it mean?
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by Nezzjnr: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2020
angry

You still haven't stopped posting Trash

At least Onila is reducing hers

Try and reduce yours too

13 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by gift2xl: 2:50am On Jul 20, 2020
U need Jesus urgently.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by legionISproteus: 3:02am On Jul 20, 2020
Boredom has taken over your life

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:05am On Jul 20, 2020
The same person behind the Llamina moniker grin

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by mamagee3(f): 3:06am On Jul 20, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Nope...that’s onila’s second account.

You guessed wrong.
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by Nezzjnr: 3:08am On Jul 20, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
That is Onila 2nd account

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by Bobgattii: 6:08am On Jul 20, 2020
Your bf is like, "after all the stress, nothing come out"

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by marshalcarter: 6:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Call him and ask him naaaa....we aren't ya boifrnd
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by onward4life(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2020
mamagee3:

What could it mean?
D tin dey vibrate him founding fathers foundation!!!

Continue flenjo

Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by illicit(m): 7:00am On Jul 20, 2020
U don Bleep him brain to stupor ni

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by phemmyfour: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2020
mamagee3:

What could it mean?
It means you are too cheap to bed

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by Bostin(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2020
NSA zone
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by Kvng6464: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2020
grin he was lyk she is cute but the kitten ooz
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by prophetfire: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2020
mamagee3:

What could it mean?
He is a weird boyfriend. Dump his sorry ass.
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by paulolee(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2020
he didnt enjoy ur wide nunu or mayb it stinks..
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by UDUJ(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:
angry

Try and reduce yours too

grin grin grin I don't think Ilamina ( formerly called Onila) has reduced those her posts o cheesy grin cheesy

That lady is something else cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Maybe he didn't enjoy it
Try give him some new sex styles invention (SSI) grin
I ought to say some here but Those fûcking Mods Ain't playing
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2020
Nezzjnr:
angry

Try and reduce yours too
Haha You guys don craze grin
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by Nezzjnr: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2020
UDUJ:

grin grin grin I don't think Ilamina ( formerly called Onila) has reduced those her posts o cheesy grin cheesy

That lady is something else cheesy
Onila needs help obviously

She used to be okay... All of a sudden.. My lady went into full time trolling

Mr cork is another case

Andyblaze also cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by drakeskull(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Whoever submits questions to you in order for you to post on NL did you a strong thing o. Mama, when u wan get sense?
Re: Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General by hashtagged(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
mamagee3:

What could it mean?

Means you smell like rotten fish down there, he is even being nice and not telling you to your face. Get a clue bitch

(1) (Reply)

“my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° / / Photo: A Young Lady With A “huge Back” Draws Attention In A Mall During Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.