Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,156 members, 7,852,950 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals (480 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals by jgurus: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2020
A woman has left tongues wagging on social media after revealing that all her ex-boyfriends died after breaking up with her.
A lady has taken to Twitter to reveal a rather troubling story about her past relationship.
According to her, four of her ex-boyfriends all died in mysterious circumstance after breaking up with her.
Toni Fenty with the Twitter handle @blaqrionna revealed in separate posts that anytime she breaks up with someone, the person suddenly dies.
And she started believing she’s a bad omen (bad luck) after her fourth ex-boyfriend also died.
Check out posts here:

Re: My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals by Charlesubabs(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2020
I run
Re: My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals by Nackzy: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2020
This one is from Satan oo
Re: My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2020
Some persons are like dat,both male and female...don't just hurt their guardian Angel..ur own don finish.
I once dated a girl.only telling her "I love u",money was coming from here and there.
Re: My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2020
RUN
Re: My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals by Fuckyoumod: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Some persons are like dat,both male and female...don't just hurt their guardian Angel..ur own don finish.
I once dated a girl.only telling her "I love u",money was coming from here and there.
so where your own guardian angel dey? Abi you no get guardian ni?

She killed them simple..... Spiritually or physically.

I go blow her still leave her waka, nothing go happen, instead na she go die!!!
Re: My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals by paulolee(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2020
thats nice..

(1) (Reply)

Does This Girl Love Me? / 5 Essential Rules Before Entering A Relationship: / Are You Sure Your Child/children Are Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.