Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? (2698 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? by Linadinna: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Big Brother Naija TV reality show which kicks off yesterday saw the house mates being introduced into the house.

One of the house mates who people now call Pastor or Evangelist is Brighto.

Born Ezekiel Bright Osemudiame is a 29 year old sailor from Edo State Nigeria. Brighto, as he is fondly called is the youngest of six children.

Brighto holds a degree in Marine Engineering from Arab Academy for science technology and maritime transport in Alexandria, Egypt.

Brighto has several other certifications and had a stint in the aviation sector. He sees himself as an entertainment lover and a person loved by all.

So, here's the thing, Brighto is one of the Housemates trending online for people who watched him in the house yesterday sees him as a Pastor or Evangelist and feels he has no business there. Some said he is indeed a pastor that he did not let the organisers know in order to be selected. And also a sign board about a past crusade with Brighto on it is trending online.

See screenshots of people's reactions below.

Re: Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? by Linadinna: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2020
More

Re: Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? by Linadinna: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2020
The fact is Brighto is neither a Pastor nor an Evangelist. See screenshots below.

Re: Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? by Linadinna: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? by donbachi(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2020
Hahaha"....."Let my people move forward"...so una no want make the guy move forward,abi!.na GOD go judge una...na him sabi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? by Airoflaw(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2020
I KNEW IT WAS PHOTOSHOP BECAUSE OF THE LIGHT DETAILS ON THE GUY , THE BANNER ID wrinkle BUT THE IMAGE IS NOT
Re: Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ? by Slimboo222(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Let not blame the man...... i think we should blame it on oga buhari or oga corona

(1) (Reply)

My Manager Fired Me After I Caught Her Cheating On Her Husband-pls Advise / What Are The Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend (Especially Nigerian Ones) / She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.