Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. (13347 Views)

I Finally Had Sex With D Love Of My Life, but.. / I Finally Had My First Sex Yesterday / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by fuwaski(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
I need d story to be concise before i ca n digest. Clap for ursef for ur epic narrations. Mtchwww
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
angelEmade:
m sorry...
What wrong did u apologize for
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Amatarasha(f): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
themaestro08:

"Make 600k every 3 months" what a scumbag moderfucker! Con artists like you should be languishing their dishonest asses on jail.

But wait, how your parents? Siblings? Relatives? Am pretty sure one of them needs this.

Such a pathetic asshole.
that's not d business I do, if I can't fix reasonable thing on my signature cos of my nursey job, can't someone (my kid sis) use it .
Or do u want me to advertise d hospital I work on daily scumbag, bitchboy ?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Chris525: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
AngelEmade

You write so well. I'm just confused how it is that you have no clue what sex means.
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by sacajawea: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Guys Pls why are you doing this Why are you giving this Mogriwor attention? You are not helping her you know.
If you like Bleep Horse, Wahala ilé aiyé e niyen
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by themaestro08(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
that's not d business I do, if I can't fix reasonable thing on my signature cos of my nursey job, can't someone (my kid sis) use it .
Or do u want me to advertise d hospital I work on daily scumbag, bitchboy ?

OK, you shitty moderfucker. grin grin Your tactics are not new to some us. We are pretty Much aware of how you lots operate.
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Rat66: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

What wrong did u apologize for
[/s]
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Fred2love(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Naughty rubbish
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by flyingpig: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
[s]that's not d business I do, if I can't fix reasonable thing on my signature cos of my nursey job, can't someone (my kid sis) use it .
Or do u want me to advertise d hospital I work on daily scumbag, bitchboy ?[/s]
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Amatarasha(f): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
themaestro08:

OK, you shitty moderfucker. grin grin Your tactics are not new to some us. We are pretty Much aware of how you lots operate.
Instead of receive insult from ur likes ,I can clean it so u can be happy , my main aim is save u humans not wat my sis do
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by famep(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Dollywood(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
flyingpig:
beta carry ur small boob comot my face undecided

grin
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Dollywood(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
flyingpig:
I hope you don't take antibiotics cause it may mistake the boils on your chest for a big pimple grin

Anytime you rub lotion on lips e go look like lubricated vagina grin

grin Guy, you're the king of trolls
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by flyingpig: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dollywood:

grin Guy, you're the king of trolls

many people don't know I'm doing this for fun and I'm the nicest guy offline grin I'm just bored i swear grin
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by flyingpig: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Instead of receive insult from ur likes ,I can clean it so u can be happy , my main aim is save u humans not wat my sis do
saviour. Go and die on the cross na grin
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by farem: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fornicating beast on the prowl
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Dollywood(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
You sexually harassed the guy, why did you do that without his consent? if it was a guy that did to you, I'm certain a thunderous slap will land on his face and will be accused of sexual harassment. well it's fine, just be careful, nice post, you're confident to post this here on nairaland, considering the numbers of male trolls here.
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Dollywood(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
flyingpig:
many people don't know I'm doing this for fun and I'm the nicest guy offline grin I'm just bored i swear grin

We're the same man, I love trolling online but harmless offline. grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by flyingpig: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dollywood:

We're the same man, I love trolling online but harmless offline. grin
grin
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Rat66: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

Ba ankali
[/s]
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Rat66: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

Imadeeeeeee... Is okay.

I know u don't know it's me.. I wish u d best
[/s]
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Rat66: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

Hmmm.. Who knows
[/s]
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by BigJoe19: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
angelEmade:
I still have my hymen intact. He has the same worries too and i gave consent on record. We both have it..cux my psychologist wouldnt believe my progress without the record. He is safe...and so am I. About being a LovePeddler...am a 21st century girl my dear...
again, my hymen is intact.
Hymen indeed!!! Get the fvck off!!! Useless olosho forming decent. I don't even know why a sane man would have anything to do with you.
Keep pressing your useless breast on a guy, useless molester.
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Eagba(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
angelEmade:

smiles...i wouldn't mind. Guess what? this whole doc thing is my dad's idea. Girl always wanted to become stage dancer.
the way you're responding to that flying pig shows say you get time. even seun dey follow spoil this forum, look at a open lady sharing her psycho analyses and she is being shouted down by this online bullies and holier than tho morons.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by gregyboy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
angelEmade:
Someone once posted here on nairaland that every girl has a certain degree of lesbianism tendency. While I am not so sure for every other girl, it is especially true for me. Growing up, I have always been more attached to the ladies, apparently the only guys in my life are my Dad and cousin. (Family ties) Not like I have ever done it with ladies but I have kissed my girlfriend several times before especially back then in the toilet lobby of our classical high school and in the observatory where we got to spend many nights together. I have had ladies touched me in a weird way too like rubbing on my n*** and I let it pass with a smile even in medical school. (Apparently most guys from my class in medical school are desensitized and hardly get aroused even when they see a naked lady lol that's why the ladies are the big hit #winks if you know what i mean)....but somehow,any form of penetration or touchings down there have always been so dreadful to me.
So last week my parents took a trip outta town. It's a trip they've been xoxo waiting for but since flight operations are still very awful right now (thanks to the pandemic) they contracted a designation driver to drive them. Now this is where things started happening...My dad prefers older drivers for experience reasons but this one driver, a student happens to be a very handsome dude! Dark skinned, tall, cute beards, blue eyes! gaped teeth, nice dress, 'galax' haircut or whatever they call it lol and a subtle naturally cute lips. He has a split chin too! But the most lovely thing about him was his feminine looks. (Yes i hate muscular guys with passion like they make me squirm!!!) But he is not so lean just that he has a feminine kind of face.

Even my dad was like Imade stop staring at our guest and let him in! (That was when I was trying to open the door for him, he must have noticed my surprise and awkward amusement. Like my jaw dropping and wondering why Dad hired a young cute man to drive him this time lol)
The trip was very early the next day so he slept over. Before everyone went to sleep this guy and my cousin were actually doing lots of gists in the living room upstairs. I had to join them, their noises won't let me enjoy my own movie anyway and you know how boys behave when a football match is on the platter. Besides I wanted another chance of seeing his face.

Funny enough guy became mute when he sighted me oo acting funny so much that my cousin started laughing out loud lol
To make the atmosphere even more tensed, he stood up and left...when he was going to start climbing down the case he looked back and told his new found friend "she's a totally hard to get" lol Boy was so fucking wrong or maybe he trusted me too much lol I always say every girl has a price...

After five mins of silence, we talked about many things...school, life..., why he does designation driver jobs and what his family looks like. Then the big part ooo...we were doing a truth and dare game. I invited him to our study so i can lock the door on the pretense that we have to find my dad's best magazines and pack it along with his bags for the trip. The game was going on well at first...guy was even pretending like he was not interested and i only had my tube and pant on. (In the living room I was wearing my overall tie-knot coat which intentionally removed in the study) Although it's a swimmers pant and it's not the first time i have been so exposed in front of anyone. Things took a weird turn when i dared him to tell me his virginity status. (I was trying to give him green lights without asking for it directly) He smiled and actually said he is a pastor's son aspiring to become a pastor too. He in fact stated that he doesnt wanna be rude to me only cux he does not wanna loose the job to drive my dad the next day. it was annoying ehn...it's funny too cux it's the first time a guy is not interested in me even though i was half exposed...i can bet even my own cousin that i have known since age five will not think twice!

Well I am not a stupid girl and i know what I want. I like the idiot so he doesnt have the right to turn me down lol. My medical knowledge was a big leverage just one touch and he shouted ouch! dropped my tube and pressed my body against his chest...wow it is so true that men could go from zero to sixty in three seconds. One minute he was a preacher and the other minute he was sucking like a baby.
I feel thrilled to share this story. Sometimes later i might tell my dad too. He has been so worried ever since my cousin told him i do ladies and not men. But he didnt penetrate oooh! he didnt even see down there just a gentle rub* on my underwear. He is only a few seconds guy...or maybe i aroused him too much...few touchings to the base of his something and he was pouring all over the place. M not sure if he can still call himself a virgin after that night. Following day we both acted like nothing happened, even my inquisitive cousin suspected nothing (He is a big dumb-ass after all)
He gave me a few calls but m not picking somehow i don't love him only had sexual desires for him...even though till now i have always thought i cant do any guy unless emotional strings are attached...duurh i will gladly marry my annoying cousin ten times over and over before i even consider him. Maybe the way he reached climax too quickly pissed me off.
M very excited though cux i had been seeing two different psychologists about my sexuality and maybe this is a big progress. It didnt feel disgusting at all. It was lovely.
Very lovely

Nonsense, i fucking hate LGBT, Bleep you, you make it sound like lgbt is normal if i have a gun i would shoot at you, for you have sin to man and nature only your blood can cleanse the curse you have laid on your family....

Youre a fool to be in lesbianism

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by monichannel: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
angelEmade:
Very lovely

See me grinning over here cheesy cheesy, I enjoyed the read
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by DrinkWater10: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
angelEmade:
I still have my hymen intact. He has the same worries too and i gave consent on record. We both have it..cux my psychologist wouldnt believe my progress without the record. He is safe...and so am I. About being a LovePeddler...am a 21st century girl my dear...
again, my hymen is intact.
What do you mean by you gave consent on record?
You both did audio recording with both your names mentioned
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
misleading topic you finally seduced a guy not sex .
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Aditkd(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
My dear, it's good to express yourself and all. But as the saying goes "Use your tooth brush in public and your chewing stick in the privacy of your room". Gotten from Bottled Leopard forgotten the author's name but he is late now. I think I didn't put it right but leaving secondary school like some 14 years ago I haven't forgotten this piece.
My dear, just take it as an advice. Peace
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Agbebakun22: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=91907674]Your T0T0 useless there [/quote

Bro act like nigga nah why dragging words with woman imagine woman keeping cool and u just dey pump fire... Na u dey make the girl talk anyhow give u.... The lady respect herself more than u that's a man]
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Tinocosta17(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nice! Atleast you are happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.