Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. (13370 Views)

I Finally Had Sex With D Love Of My Life, but.. / I Finally Had My First Sex Yesterday / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Murketeer: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
angelEmade:

smiles...your anger is making my mind wonder. So what if you know me and u still see a post like this? I din't break any law right? except for this moral of a thing you keep talking about. Whereas someone is trying to break free from her personal issues. Why would I need to receive money for something as mundane as sex? My tuition is close to 2m yearly what sex can give me that? and what if i share this story with my inner circle in class or my cousin sees it on nairaland? I appreciate your deep concerns for me...I love the intentions behind the jabbing. I can only promise you it won't happen again and m deeply sorry if i hurt your feelings in anyway.
Lool...you sound so humble and Free ...You are cool... wanna be friends ...you mind?
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
I can relate to this ohh..
Tho my first time of having sex with a guy wasn't so sweet as you said yours is.
I only slept with a guy four times since I left lesbianism.
I still wanna go back to being a lesbian...I loved it

1 Like

Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Majikman(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
*sighs *
Different characters on nairaland .

@AngelaEmade ... ur cool . Big ups to you

@flyingpig ... Dude u are d troll of today .
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by flyingpig: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Majikman:
*sighs *
Different characters on nairaland .

@AngelaEmade ... ur cool . Big ups to you

@flyingpig ... Dude u are d troll of today .
grin I was just bored, nothing much. smiley I'm super friendly in real life sha
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by orble: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
angelEmade:

No I don't
I suspect your favorite male cousin touch you somehow *winks*
Who doesn't?
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by arthorjnr(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
gregyboy:

Nonsense, i fucking hate LGBT, Bleep you, you make it sound like lgbt is normal if i have a gun i would shoot at you, for you have sin to man and nature only your blood can cleanse the curse you have laid on your family....

Youre a fool to be in lesbianism

Tf is wrong with you??
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by stieyven(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
angelEmade:
Someone once posted here on nairaland that every girl has a certain degree of lesbianism tendency. While I am not so sure for every other girl, it is especially true for me. Growing up, I have always been more attached to the ladies, apparently the only guys in my life are my Dad and cousin. (Family ties) Not like I have ever done it with ladies but I have kissed my girlfriend several times before especially back then in the toilet lobby of our classical high school and in the observatory where we got to spend many nights together. I have had ladies touched me in a weird way too like rubbing on my n*** and I let it pass with a smile even in medical school. (Apparently most guys from my class in medical school are desensitized and hardly get aroused even when they see a naked lady lol that's why the ladies are the big hit #winks if you know what i mean)....but somehow,any form of penetration or touchings down there have always been so dreadful to me.
So last week my parents took a trip outta town. It's a trip they've been xoxo waiting for but since flight operations are still very awful right now (thanks to the pandemic) they contracted a designation driver to drive them. Now this is where things started happening...My dad prefers older drivers for experience reasons but this one driver, a student happens to be a very handsome dude! Dark skinned, tall, cute beards, blue eyes! gaped teeth, nice dress, 'galax' haircut or whatever they call it lol and a subtle naturally cute lips. He has a split chin too! But the most lovely thing about him was his feminine looks. (Yes i hate muscular guys with passion like they make me squirm!!!) But he is not so lean just that he has a feminine kind of face.

Even my dad was like Imade stop staring at our guest and let him in! (That was when I was trying to open the door for him, he must have noticed my surprise and awkward amusement. Like my jaw dropping and wondering why Dad hired a young cute man to drive him this time lol)
The trip was very early the next day so he slept over. Before everyone went to sleep this guy and my cousin were actually doing lots of gists in the living room upstairs. I had to join them, their noises won't let me enjoy my own movie anyway and you know how boys behave when a football match is on the platter. Besides I wanted another chance of seeing his face.

Funny enough guy became mute when he sighted me oo acting funny so much that my cousin started laughing out loud lol
To make the atmosphere even more tensed, he stood up and left...when he was going to start climbing down the case he looked back and told his new found friend "she's a totally hard to get" lol Boy was so fucking wrong or maybe he trusted me too much lol I always say every girl has a price...

After five mins of silence, we talked about many things...school, life..., why he does designation driver jobs and what his family looks like. Then the big part ooo...we were doing a truth and dare game. I invited him to our study so i can lock the door on the pretense that we have to find my dad's best magazines and pack it along with his bags for the trip. The game was going on well at first...guy was even pretending like he was not interested and i only had my tube and pant on. (In the living room I was wearing my overall tie-knot coat which intentionally removed in the study) Although it's a swimmers pant and it's not the first time i have been so exposed in front of anyone. Things took a weird turn when i dared him to tell me his virginity status. (I was trying to give him green lights without asking for it directly) He smiled and actually said he is a pastor's son aspiring to become a pastor too. He in fact stated that he doesnt wanna be rude to me only cux he does not wanna loose the job to drive my dad the next day. it was annoying ehn...it's funny too cux it's the first time a guy is not interested in me even though i was half exposed...i can bet even my own cousin that i have known since age five will not think twice!

Well I am not a stupid girl and i know what I want. I like the idiot so he doesnt have the right to turn me down lol. My medical knowledge was a big leverage just one touch and he shouted ouch! dropped my tube and pressed my body against his chest...wow it is so true that men could go from zero to sixty in three seconds. One minute he was a preacher and the other minute he was sucking like a baby.
I feel thrilled to share this story. Sometimes later i might tell my dad too. He has been so worried ever since my cousin told him i do ladies and not men. But he didnt penetrate oooh! he didnt even see down there just a gentle rub* on my underwear. He is only a few seconds guy...or maybe i aroused him too much...few touchings to the base of his something and he was pouring all over the place. M not sure if he can still call himself a virgin after that night. Following day we both acted like nothing happened, even my inquisitive cousin suspected nothing (He is a big dumb-ass after all)
He gave me a few calls but m not picking somehow i don't love him only had sexual desires for him...even though till now i have always thought i cant do any guy unless emotional strings are attached...duurh i will gladly marry my annoying cousin ten times over and over before i even consider him. Maybe the way he reached climax too quickly pissed me off.
M very excited though cux i had been seeing two different psychologists about my sexuality and maybe this is a big progress. It didnt feel disgusting at all. It was lovely.
Very lovely
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by phemmyfour: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2020
angelEmade:

No I don't
The topic is misleading, if your hymen is still intact, then sex didn't take place
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Jack005(m): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2020
angelEmade:

No I don't
Hey,i like you already, you seem to be calm and composed. Can I send you a pm? We could chat on whatsap.
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by brain54(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Preshieben:
I can relate to this ohh..
Tho my first time of having sex with a guy wasn't so sweet as you said yours is.
I only slept with a guy four times since I left lesbianism.
I still wanna go back to being a lesbian...I loved it
you were formerly a lesbian? I like you sha....u dey talk your truth.
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by StubbornGENIUS: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Coldplayyy:

Babe please save a soul... I'm dying of hunger..

First Bank
Dike Michael
I thought that ghost guy sent you sth.Abi you never receive alert?
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by Coldplayyy(m): 12:21am On Jul 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I thought that ghost guy sent you sth.Abi you never receive alert?

I received it but used it to play Virtual bet and lost..
Re: I Finally Had Sex With A Guy. by StubbornGENIUS: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Coldplayyy:

I received it but used it to play Virtual bet and lost..
And you are bold enough to say this?It's obvious you were never hungry...may God help you.Better go and thank that guy,he's waiting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / END TIME! Two Nigerian Lesb!ans Set Internet Ablaze With This Photos & Video / Wife Vs Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.