Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online (84415 Views)

Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / Meet Tuoyo, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Part Time Stripper” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Dagrace01(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Not interested in bbn, never been.
But this Laycon story fit make me watch bbn dis year small.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by fawaz050(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Just Like ur mother, hehehe grin E pain am grin
You mentioned my Mom cos he pain you.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Lastmankc(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Lastmankc(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2020
hiziko22:
Smoked catfish for sale @ affordable price.
24pcs-#10000, 12pcs-#5000.
4000 fingerlings for sale and 5000pcs juveniles for sale. Hala me if interested. 09031939140.
24PCs,for 10k,Guy ,go sell the thing give hushppuppi
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Bluntemperor: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2020
lefulefu:
i no sabi barb but i have eye for haircuts and besides when u get a peculiar headshape u suppose know wich haircut go fit u nah cheesy

JUST HAVE SENSE!
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by icuminpiss(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Na only this guy I fit waste my money vote for!

2 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by fawaz050(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
. You quote me again because e pain your mama,, ehehehe grin
Just have sense tongue
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Still too early
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by phylshan: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2020
For me, kiddwaya rocks.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Juliusdee: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2020
peterangelo:
truth

Is like u b barbar
make una liv de man abeg
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Komu1048(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2020
That Eric exercise nawao, d dude won break my limp as I join them. Still checking Lekan, Praise and LILO.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by AmuRubber(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Diswan wan use Efe format. Dem go dey form gentle and “straight from the street” just to win sympathy votes.

Make una leave mata abeg!
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by vickydevoka(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Looks helps atyms, especially funny looks couple with funny flows
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by vickydevoka(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2020
AmuRubber:
Diswan wan use Efe format. Dem go dey form gentle and "straight from d street" just to win sympathy votes.

Make una leave mata abeg!

If na ur brother u go talk desame thing
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2020
My own is... Let an intelligent and talented individual win this edition for once!... A youth ambassador that will represent what most hardworking and gifted Nigerians stand for.

Dashing 85 million to an untalented, whorish bimbo will truly show the world that this nation is truly beyond redemption!!!

This is for those vested in this lame excuse of a reality show!!! Happy viewing and voting!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Coldfeets: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2020
I no dey feel this laycon at all at all.

Left for me, he should be the first to be evicted.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by vickydevoka(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

Watin him do u
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Futurejoy(f): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Linadinna:
Olamilekan Agbeleshe known by his stage name Laycon is a 26 year old rapper and singer from Lagos. He graduated from the department of philosophy from the University of Lagos in 2016, and he was one of the best graduating student in his set.

Laycon started his music career at an early age and has now emerged as one of Nigeria's most promising act as his E.P which he dropped months back went from just some mere streams to a hundred thousands plus streams across all platforms after he was mocked online at the inception of the big brother show last night for looking malnourished like a kwashiorkor patient by lots of Nigerians. Many felt that he has no business at all in the house cause when he was asked what's his spec, he gave a rather not incline answer and was just staring staring at other housemates all through the night.

But as at filing this report, Laycon's shame has turned to fame as his fan base is now going high, he is the most trended housemate now and his fan base is increasing massively, top celebrities like Don Jazzy, Denrele Edun e.t.c are now rooting for him. His EP went from just 25 streams to 16,000 streams just last night. Could he be the next Efe who won the BBN show like this in 2017? Only time will tell. Like Efe who had a word associated with him "Base on logistics" Laycon's word now associated with him is, "Just have sense". He made this statement when he was asked what was his spec last night.

Laycon is currently the favourite and most talked about housemate at this moment. An interview with him, he revealed that he acquired an habit of reading his bible during the lockdown.
This Laycon guy is smart and intelligent put together. My mum just fell in love with his voice and the way he is organized when talking. Smart people like this makes me interested in BBN, just the way Seyi caught my attention last season
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by DICKstractor: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
From the comments, you will see that we as Nigerians judge people based on their physical appearance yet we complain that sars/police harras young men on dreadlocks and thuggy/flashy appearance as yahoo boys
All I'm trying to say is that everything that's happening in Nigeria is as a result of Nigerians. Sars/Police are Nigerians, politicians are Nigerians. The mentality of Nigerians in general is corrupt and judgemental

5 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2020
fawaz050:

You've just provided further proof as to how Stupid you are "oh I didn't even notice your moniker".

Sorry for calling you stupid, I didn't realize you're a glorified M*oron
gringringringrin
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Osabobo(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Laycon all the way.... Just watch out for the guy.....
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

He is weird, introverted, talented, and unique...

That's the opinion of thousands currently 'feeling' him right now... Different strokes!

Everyone can't be loud, boisterous, and flirtatious!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by flyingpig: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Ningen:
Lmao. I like the guy already. grin

He'll be a great supplier to the meme factory!
upon his exit, he'd be surprised at the number of memes made with his face grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by VulgarLee(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Na them cone Head �
sofiscatedmoron:
From the shape of his head. He must be a Yoruba guy

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2020
At long last.

Something to feed the minds of our youths with while their daddies loot their commonwealth.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Coldfeets: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2020
vickydevoka:

Watin him do u

Angelfrost:

He is weird, introverted, talented, and unique...

That's the opinion of thousands currently 'feeling' him right now... Different strokes!

Everyone can't be loud, boisterous, and flirtatious!!!

To me, he looks too local and out of place... sad
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by nisai: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2020
FrLukas:
At long last.

Something to feed the minds of our youths with while their daddies loot their commonwealth.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

To me, he looks too local and out of place... sad

Local??! What's wrong with being 'local'??! And how do you mean by 'out of place'??!

Is BBNaija no longer an indigenous Nigerian show open to every Nigerian from all parts of Nigeria??!... Is it now solely for the affluent, bourgeois, and spoiled brats of society's elite class??!

If this is the case, they should stop using the Naija term for it... Naija stands for the streets!!! For every true born Nigerian!!! That's who Laycon is or represents.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Coldfeets: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Local??! What's wrong with being 'local'??! And how do you mean by 'out of place'??!

Is BBNaija no longer an indigenous Nigerian show open to every Nigerian from all parts of Nigeria??!... Is it now solely for the affluent, bourgeois, and spoiled brats of society's elite class??!

If this is the case, they should stop using the Naija term for it... Naija stands for the streets!!! For every true born Nigerian!!! That's who Laycon is or represents.

Well, what else can I say?

Everyone is right in their own opinion.

Actually, nothing is wrong with being from the streets and if that will help him win the game in the end, then good for him.

But in my own view, if I am the person solely making the decision on who leaves or who stays in the house, laycon will be the first person I will cast out.

Because I don't like anybody or anything that represents the streets at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase / DOWNLOAD ALL KOREAN DRAMAS HERE (#MOVIESPLUG) / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.