Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online (84723 Views)

Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / Meet Tuoyo, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Part Time Stripper” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by authority2006(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2020
dheespectre:
Meanwhile, grow back bald and receding hairline without expensive hair transplant. Also turns grey hair dark from the roots up.
Typical results in 7 days.
N4,990 a bottle
081 66 62 42 68

I don't think there is any other solution besides hair transplant
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

Well, what else can I say?

Everyone is right in their own opinion.

Actually, nothing is wrong with being from the streets and if that will help him win the game in the end, then good for him.

But in my own view, if I am the person solely making the decision on who leaves or who stays in the house, laycon will be the first person I will cast out.

Because I don't like anybody or anything that represents the streets at all!

Ohhh.. I see now. I understand your perspective.

Well, that's why there's a wide range of viewing voters. grin
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Kennytorio1: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2020
I believe he his going to be one of the best 3 winner in this BBN
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by vickydevoka(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

To me, he looks too local and out of place... sad

How him take look local. Don't judge some one by de amount of bleaching de rub of surgery de do. Besides de guy has a good profile. Believe u in me I hated de first de because he wasn't acting up untill de second day he drew people's attention
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Coldfeets: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Ohhh.. I see now. I understand your perspective.

Well, that's why there's a wide range of viewing voters. grin

Exactly.

Now guess who I want to win the show?

Nengi!!!
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by christoph11: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2020
JOB VACANCY! Rex and More are looking to recruit on field marketers, who can go all out and get clients to register on our Online Store. (Swag Bay Outlets) training will be taking place on This Friday the 24th of July 2020, at No 43 Emina Crescent off Toyin Street by Allen. Salary is 5k for weekly expenses and 50k monthly. Call Mr Chris on:09014481700 for more enquires
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Coldfeets: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2020
vickydevoka:

How him take look local. Don't judge some one by de amount of bleaching de rub of surgery de do. Besides de guy has a good profile. Believe u in me I hated de first de because he wasn't acting up untill de second day he drew people's attention

Don't blame me.

There's something called First Impression.

And in his introduction, the guy was talking about him being a Sex Enthusiasts who likes talking about sex and all that _bullshit.

And I was like who the _fuck is this agbero sef?

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by vickydevoka(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

Don't blame me.

And in his introduction, the guy was talking about him being a Sex Enthusiasts who likes talking about sex and all that _bullshit.

U are fûcking right. Buh u just have to learn a new way of life
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Angelfrost(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

Exactly.

Now guess who I want to win the show?

Nengi!!!

Nengi??! Why??!... What informed your choice??!...

A lot of people are rooting for Ozoemena or Wathoni.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by lekki1444: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

To me, he looks too local and out of place... sad
actually he looks like romeo from so solid crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ugN20bp1mc
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Humanoid01(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
fawaz050:

Actually, You're stupid.
Why? Because his English doesn't tickle your fancy? For what it's worth, he may be more intelligent than you are. Don't make the mistake of using one's vocabulary skills as a yardstick for intelligence.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Coldfeets: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nengi??! Why??!... What informed your choice??!...

A lot of people are rooting for Ozoemena or Wathoni.

I like beautiful people.

During the introduction, there's something she said that caught my attention.

She said she wants to show people that she ain't all about good looks alone but she got smarts too.

So I really wanna see her smartness play out.

Actually, I like beautiful and smart people. wink
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
agboifeanyi242:

Can we see your haircut?
i do a crewcut.check my dp.u wil still see an impression of it.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Abagworo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
He's not blessed with beauty
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by pstar234(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
#TeamLaycon
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by akaza90(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
What of that one Wey Carry beard like Abraham last born ( tochi) undecided sad
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by daviesmania(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
One of the best graduating students.... yet Nigerians will not respect him! Smh
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Coldfeets:

Don't blame me.

agbero tó jáwó tó tun smart.

continue hating bruv.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by HomerTimpson: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
dheespectre:
Meanwhile, grow back bald and receding hairline without expensive hair transplant. Also turns grey hair dark from the roots up.
Typical results in 7 days.
N4,990 a bottle
081 66 62 42 68
4K 990 ain't expensive? undecided
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fame, how? Which fame did Nelson, Cindy, Thelma and Nkay get from last year's show? Ella is still struggling as we speak despite possessing real talent. What of Leo who acted like Dangote's boss during Double Wahala, where is his arrogant ass today?
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Im rooting4 Ist kiddwaya and tolanibaj!
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Wfmarvis(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
ikorodureporta:
cheesy
No vomit people destiny that u have swallow
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by raphy(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2020
last year was seyi owl eyes this year own na laycon head master head. ok we are following..and guy carry beards wey look like facemask enter house. ok. no problm.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by dalass(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
not the dreadlock..the picture on the right..see the head nau grin.d head sharp like pencil at the top.d dreadlock fit am but that other hairstlyle and the shape of the head na die

You cracked my ribs aswear grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by fawaz050(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

Why? Because his English doesn't tickle your fancy? For what it's worth, he may be more intelligent than you are. Don't make the mistake of using one's vocabulary skills as a yardstick for intelligence.

Why would I call someone stupid because of their grammatical frailties?. Which oyinbo me sef sabi? He was bodyshaming someone else : He described another human's head awkwardly.

He even abused my mother to confirm his stupidity. He's not stupid but rather a half - witted simpleton.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Humanoid01(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2020
fawaz050:

Why would I call someone stupid because of their grammatical frailties?. Which oyinbo me sef sabi? He was bodyshaming someone else : He described another human's head awkwardly.

He even abused my mother to confirm his stupidity. He's not stupid but rather a half - witted simpleton.
Lmao! My apologies for his understanding you.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by BareFacedLies(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Onyi22:
Am his fan already

Onyi22 I'm still waiting for your call smiley
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Techliet(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Full biography of Laycon has been published on Entrepreneur platform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.