Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape (2243 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Evercurious(f): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Exorene:
Keep choking on your homophobia

Don't tell me you are gay...are you gay?let me get to include you in my prayers..

No offence plss
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Evercurious(f): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2020
This is really DISGUSTING... I'm so out
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by stanliwise(m): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Bojack:
I personally do not support their lifestyle especially those trans people (I still believe it's a mental illness), but we just have to respect them.
respect fire, If I by mistake see any gay person I will ensure we maintain 6 feet distance at once and if they come close to me. Na correct fight be that o. Yuck they disgust me too much. I am about live and let live but sorry they will not get any respect from me even though I wouldn’t interfere with their matter as much as it don’t concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by stanliwise(m): 1:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Evercurious:
This is really DISGUSTING... I'm so out

ahahahaha. Why did you enter here first?
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Evercurious(f): 1:22am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
ahahahaha. Why did you enter here first?

My dear naaa mistake ooh.. but never knew some people are this open with this rubbish.... I don see extra prayer point shaa but sincerely it's really DISGUSTING... God forbid bad thing.. THIS IS EVIL
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Evercurious(f): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
respect fire, If I by mistake see any gay person I will ensure we maintain 6 feet distance at once and if they come close to me. Na correct fight be that o. Yuck they disgust me too much. I am about live and let live but sorry they will not get any respect from me even though I wouldn’t interfere with their matter as much as it don’t concern me.

Pls they simply need your prayers..
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
grin grin grin OP I was mentioned on this thread that's why I'm going to comment. Abeg nor vex o, it seems there is something you are not telling us.

Have you been intimate with a guy before and he probably broke your heart? Or are you dealing with internalized homophobia?

Please it's not too late to focus on making money and helping out the less privileged ones. Kindly check my signature and I'll put you through.

BTW, if you're cute and yellow, I would not mind us fu.c.king grin cheesy.
You'll definitely beg for more baby. I'll be expecting your mail honey.

Lol, that day, we would meet one thing is sure religious justice would be carried out on you by me,

Bunch of wackos who are trying to choke us on accepting this insanity as a norms, in our society
And they are boostful this days to even air it,

If the world had gone crazy not me

Mods.Please we dont need their kind here on nairaland stop promoting them, it doesn't make you all liberal minded, but makes you all look stupid, if the westerners are going nut african should be the nurse to treat thier madness

SayNOtoLGBT promotion

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by FuckHomophobes: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, that day, we would meet one thing is sure religious justice would be carried out on you by me,

Bunch of wackos who are trying to choke us on accepting this insanity as a norms, in our society
And they are boostful this days to even air it,

If the world had gone crazy not me

Mods.Please we dont need their kind here on nairaland stop promoting them, it doesn't make you all liberal minded, but makes you all look stupid, if the westerners are going nut african should be the nurse to treat thier madness

SayNOtoLGBT

Baby grin. Kindly take a chill pill ehn. You'll be fine las Las . Everybody will actually. I love you like that and won't mind oiling your man pussy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2020
Evercurious:

Don't tell me you are gay...are you gay?let me get to include you in my prayers..

No offence plss
Abeg, Carry your saviour complex out of here.
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Evercurious:

Pls they simply need your prayers..

And our sanctions
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Evercurious(f): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Exorene:

Never mind I now know I owe you prayers.. The Lord shall deliver you..
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2020
Exorene:

You're cursed, you need to be stripped of your genitals

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
gregyboy:

You're cursed, you need to be stripped of your genitals
You need to get checked because this is an unhealthy obsession.
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exorene:
You need to get checked because this is an unhealthy obsession.

You need to be checked and shot straight away for partaking in unhealthy insanity

You all keep choking us with it, we better stop you now if not bestialiy would later become legal i pray i dont get to see that day....

Guy me and you cannot be in one room, i go commit murder

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Armanipounds: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
People should be respected irrespective of their sexual orientation! But the way the @op is talking is as if he had a torrid experience with a gay guy lolz! Anyway your opinion is insignificant to the lgbt community so instead of hating on them, learn to respect their human dignity according to the Universal Declaration of Human and People's Rights (UDHPR)

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
gregyboy:

You need to be checked and shot straight away for partaking in unhealthy insanity

You all keep choking us with it, we better stop you now if not bestialiy would later become legal i pray dont get to see that day....

Guy me and you cannot be in one room, i go commit murder

Mumu people i dont know how you dont feel irritated kissing or having feelings for same sex, even if you're biological defaulted to, which is a lie gays tell, then you should take a gun and commit suicide for it is unormal to have feelings for same sex the world we praise you for your suicide and call you brave instead of staying alive and forceling us to accept your insanith

Soon you will call us animophobias towards people who wants to have animals as their partner

It is better to remain a virgin than profess love for
Fellow gender godforbid you for trying to defend your abnormalities
Lmao, why is a straight guy googling stock images of two guys kissing? You're just torturing yourself.

Gay people are around you. You probably have a gay sibling, that your neighbor you that you discuss football with is probably bisexual. I'm beginning to think you're bi curious sef undecided All these pretentious rants won't do anything.

And deciding to sleep with an animal is not a sexuality. Animals can't give consent, don't be stupid.
Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by itzme2020: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2020
The worst thing is that some homosexuals are Christians and say there is no law against it, although they are. Don't know what Bible they read from.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Armanipounds:
People should be respected irrespective of their sexual orientation! But the way the @op is talking is as if he had a torrid experience with a gay guy lolz! Anyway your opinion is insignificant to the lgbt community so instead of hating on them, learn to respect their human dignity according to the Universal Declaration of Human and People's Rights (UDHPR)

See this one, which human right, soon you will tell us we should allow people to sleep with animals too afterall human right ,

What human right, have you seen a male goat sleeping with another male goat you all, better stop this nonsense when the world is ready for you psycho, hell will weep for the brutality of is people

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape by gregyboy(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2020
itzme2020:
The worst thing is that some homosexuals are Christians and say there is no law against it, although they are. Don't know what Bible they read from.

Obama should be brought out and weeped publicly just to get their vote he gave them rights , democracy don tire us monarchy is better

And the black idiot his still married to a woman not a man and the idiots gays dey one corner dey shine teeth like goat when chop grass wen sweet, why their oga obama who gave them voice is still married to a woman mumu people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself / Please Help! A Friend Is Running Mad Already! / My Husband Is Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.