Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself (2189 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
I get naked in public often just so girls will spit on me because I am a loser with a worthless life. they say commiting suicide is a sin so I send naked pictures of myself to random girls on Facebook so they can insult me. I dont know how to give myself a scar? I want a nasty scar on my face so everyone will spit on me, and hopefully someone will be irritated enough to kill me. I hate me, God made me miserable. nothing I do works, 30 years old waste of space. I pray I die, I'm broke and useless. tomorrow I'm going out naked again, will rub mud on my useless body because I'm a waste. my parents don't even love me, they dont give a fuckkkk if I died today. I will ruin my life so much till someone will take me out.
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by HappyCreative(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Prettydevil:
I get naked in public often just so girls will spit on me because I am a loser with a worthless life. they say commiting suicide is a sin so I send naked pictures of myself to random girls on Facebook so they can insult me. I dont know how to give myself a scar? I want a nasty scar on my face so everyone will spit on me, and hopefully someone will be irritated enough to kill me. I hate me, God made me miserable. nothing I do works, 30 years old waste of space. I pray I die, I'm broke and useless. tomorrow I'm going out naked again, will rub mud on my useless body because I'm a waste. my parents don't even love me, they dont give a fuckkkk if I died today. I will ruin my life so much till someone will take me out.

Why do you think your life is worthless? Except for the money issues?

What do you want to do in life? Have you got a passion?
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Extremefiles(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by chatinent: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Can we talk away from here?
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by greymiles: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
Do you mean you’re immortal?
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
op no body is taking u out of this crooked ass world...

we in this together, no pain no gain. We gonna suffer to our success bro,hold on some more my OG

#as a matter of fact, you can take some Mary J to cool u off

2 Likes

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Emmanuel224(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
HappyCreative:

Why do you think your life is worthless? Except for the money issues?

What do you want to do in life? Have you got a passion?
u can't know y u feel worthless, hopeless and all that.... it's just there Everytime u wakeup
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Drsnives(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Despite the suffering and hardship this life still dea sweet me like mad

1 Like

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by doubleE70: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
o boy no end it ooo

do not take ur life
just relax bro and pray

believe in yourself
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Polynek(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
I no de like to see all dix rubbish post, If u think say ur own worse pax, Oga oya kill urself nal, rubbish. You even get beta fone to type something for FB and NAIRALAND. Go to street and see ur mates sleeping under d bridge, go outside and see pple dat depends on pple 4 there living. Nonsense, You de here de Tok rubbish. If u won kill urself go ahead,

2 Likes

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by ekochris(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Emmanuel224:

u can't know y u feel worthless, hopeless and all that.... it's just there Everytime u wakeup

Join the military. You wont even remember how hopeless and useless you are.
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by heendrix(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Polynek:
I no de like to see all dix rubbish post, If u think say ur own worse pax, Oga oya kill urself nal, rubbish. You even get beta fone to type something for FB and NAIRALAND. Go to street and see ur mates sleeping under d bridge, go outside and see pple dat depends on pple 4 there living. Nonsense, You de here de Tok rubbish. If u won kill urself go ahead,

This gibberish you said up here contradict ur signature. It's said only the one who wears the shoe knows where it pinches and when you're in an uncomfortable situation the next thing on ur mind is not either someone is better or not or someone is living worse or not

We Blacks don't have to be too rough on each other, if you got nothing reasonable to tell the young man why not just look away and be considered a wise man?? yourself know how hard the country is so telling ur fellow guy to go die if he wants doesn't speak well of a Sane human if at all ur one

2 Likes

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by illicit(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Soldier never see u be dat....
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by thatsleepboy1: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Childofdoom come and see your blood brother. The same mama the same papa.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Polynek(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
heendrix:

This gibberish you said up here contradict ur signature. It's said only the one who wears the shoe knows where it pinches and when you're in an uncomfortable situation the next thing on ur mind is not either someone is better or not or someone is living worse or not

We Blacks don't have to be too rough on each other, if you got nothing reasonable to tell the young man why not just look away and be considered a wise man?? yourself know how hard the country is so telling ur fellow guy to go die if he wants doesn't speak well of a Sane human if at all ur one
The country is very hard actually, but I hate to post like Dix, even me dat is typing now, is facing a very rough time, but as a man u gat b strong, Dan looking so weak
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by heendrix(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Polynek:
The country is very hard actually, but I hate to post like Dix, even me dat is typing now, is facing a very rough time, but as a man u gat b strong, Dan looking so weak

So many bear alot till they can't bear anymore. I can remember then Charles my roommate one day was smiling and was like you know I like you but don't miss me o, I just laughed over it like a common joke till I was called that some field folks reduced Charles on his quest trying to catch breath on a tree and this guy never spoke to anyone tho I understood his dad died when he was 3 after which his mum left him to his fate and he just had to grow so rough. what triggered his urge to die was cause an Hostel porter called him a Worthless Human being cuz he slightly broke the Hall rule of pouring a cup of water from up to down

Being a guy is not easy and Life is much more unfairly harsh to us naturally that's why i frown at Guys bashing guys instead being a source of support to each other. May God just help us outta of our individual problems and shed his Light to our Dark spot

3 Likes

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Polynek(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
heendrix:

So many bear alot till they can't bear anymore. I can remember then Charles my roommate one day was smiling and was like you know I like you but don't miss me o, I just laughed over it like a common joke till I was called that some field folks reduced Charles on his quest trying to catch breath on a tree and this guy never spoke to anyone tho I understood his dad died when he was 3 after which his mum left him to his fate and he just had to grow so rough. what triggered his urge to die was cause an Hostel porter called him a Worthless Human being cuz he slightly broke the Hall rule of pouring a cup of water from up to down

Being a guy is not easy and Life is much more unfairly harsh to us naturally that's why i frown at Guys bashing guys instead being a source of support to each other. May God just help us outta of our individual problems and shed his Light to our Dark spot
A big AMEN to that ur prayer Bro. Let the OP be strong abeg, I hate to see emotional post like dat

1 Like

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by kennylesy122(m): 2:42am On Mar 16, 2021
If you still want to die I can help you out
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Angelacruz: 4:12am On Mar 16, 2021
Long story...join d army and tell dem to send u to sambisa forest...
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Prettydevil:

THERE IS A REMEDY I'LL SUGGEST

PLS TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

BATH
DRESS WELL
MAKE SURE YOU LOOK OK

AND THEN TOUR

(1) CANCER WARD OF ANY GENERAL HOSPITAL

(2) TOUR ANY PSYCHIATRIC WARD

THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT
THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH MORE PROBLEMS THAN YOU.

NO MATTER THE PROBLEM, THERE IS A SOLUTION

MY ONLY REMEDY IS PRAYER
AND THANK GOD THERE ARE NUMEROUS MATERIALS ONLINE YOU CAN USE

E.G DR DK OLUKOYA SERMONS ON YOUTUBE
THEY'LL GO A LONG WAY

1 Like

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Emmanuel224(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2021
ekochris:

Join the military. You wont even remember how hopeless and useless you are.
u will infact feel useless the more, u do not understand hw it works.... I can make an example if u want
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Tokskob2008: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Life is really hard right now and someone who isn't feeling the heat won't know what that is about, i have been starring at my celling fan for days now and thinking so many evil thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by ekochris(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Emmanuel224:

u will infact feel useless the more, u do not understand hw it works.... I can make an example if u want

Please do.
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by LadyTiannah2: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2021
chatinent:
Can we talk away from here?

Lol Nigerians and hypocrisy. They spew crap and insults at people, particularly at the females, then pretend to give a damn when someone wants to kill himself or herself. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by chatinent: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Lol Nigerians and hypocrisy. They spew crap and insults at people, particularly at the females, then pretend to give a damn when someone wants to kill himself or herself. Lol

Have you seen me insult anyone?

Quote a person.
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by SeunDobo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Emmanuel224:

Make example please , we want to hear
Re: Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself by Emmanuel224(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2021
SeunDobo:

Make example please , we want to hear

there is this voice that always tells u u cannot do what u knw u perfectly can, and u will accept it as it nt bcus u can't really do it bt u r scared of what pple will say, u will always b scared of failing and the aftermath.

for example I use to play football very well, at a time I cudnt play bcus I always thought abt wat I cud do wrong, like making a bad pass, bad dribble, bad control and all that. I had 0 confidence, fear of other players criticizing me , my body was shaking in the pitch, the way I was running sef made them call me a woman I myself knew I really played like a woman

the things I feared always happened in the way I never imagined, all in the name of wanting to please my team mate's , dats how it works

(1) (Reply)

"Video" A Man Get Caught Chewing His Brother’s Wife In Her Matrimonial Bed. / How Handsome Am I? Rate My Pics / Any Hope For The Next Generation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.