Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Men Really Want In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Really Want In A Woman (1547 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Really Want In A Woman by benny4wax(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
LADIES PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!!!

Men attend to Women for two reasons, SEX, and LOVE, but in most cases, men do not Marry for Sex or for Love, they marry for STABILITY.

Let me explain:

A man can Love you and not Marry you.
A man can have sex with you for years without marrying you.

But immediately he finds someone who brings stability in his life, he marries her.
What I mean by Stability is "Peace of Mind"
I have seen some guys who made this statement "I love this lady but I don't think I can spend the rest of my life with her."

Men are visionaries when they think about marriage, they do not think about wedding dresses, bridesmaids, anything that most Ladies think is fanciful.

They think whether this woman can build me a home, can she take care of my kids and I, can she give me PEACE of mind?.

Men don't like Ladies who gives them discomfort, This is why a man can stay with a woman for years and meet another in a month, then get married to her.

It is not heartlessness on the part of the guy, it is the comfort of having peace of mind that drives any man. As we all know marriage is a lifetime contract therefore the best should never be sacrificed.

Sex is a pleasure, love is an affection, RESPECT is vital between each other. Be wise

5 Likes

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is very true, However it applies only to Sensible Men

2 Likes

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by BrownCookie(f): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ok
Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Even with all the tips, a man who'll stay will stay, and the one who won't, will still go...it all falls down to the maturity at play.

'Peace of mind' is perceived as something scarce here, even when it's not... when a guy is going for a mentally immature lady, having only boobs and curves in mind, he should be ready for all the troubles and stress she'll give in such relationship....what happens to going for a saner person with like minds, instead of allowing your eyes direct you to drama Queens.

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by etrange: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
benny4wax:

Men attend to Women for two reasons, SEX, and LOVE, but in most cases, men do not Marry for Sex or for Love, they marry for STABILITY.

Let me explain:

But immediately he finds someone who brings stability in his life, he marries her.
I have seen some guys who made this statement "I love this lady but I don't think I can spend the rest of my life with her."

Men are visionaries when they think about marriage, they do not think about wedding dresses, bridesmaids, anything that most Ladies think is fanciful.

They think whether this woman can build me a home, can she take care of my kids and I, can she give me PEACE of mind?.

Men don't like Ladies who gives them discomfort, This is why a man can stay with a woman for years and meet another in a month, then get married to her.

It is not heartlessness on the part of the guy, it is the comfort of having peace of mind that drives any man. As we all know marriage is a lifetime contract therefore the best should never be sacrificed.

Sex is a pleasure, love is an affection, RESPECT is vital between each other. Be wise

Nice take.

I'd want to make a submission on the four paragraphs in bold:

First paragraph in bold only ridicules the female gender and presents them as a feeble minded. Not surprising cause this is always the case when a man writes about women. We always think we know ourselves and also know them so well. In reality, a woman is actually far more interested/concerned about a stable home than a man is. Yes, such things as beautiful wedding dresses appeal to them more (just like men have thier pecualrities) but that doesn't undermine their desire for stability too. As far as Africa is concerned, a woman has more to lose if the home breaks up and this why ladies would endure almost anything just to stay in marriage. Nobody really wants to endure marriage so it's overreaching to think that women aren't really as concerned about the future of the home as men are.

The second and third paragraphs are 100% true. However, we always get consumed by what we want the woman to be for us that we pay little to no attention to what we can be to the women. It's always about what men want. Your write-up is about an ideal man who isn't carried away by looks and se.x (as many ladies would assume), on that same note, an ideal woman who isn't carried away by money fears one thing the most - cheating. A cheating husband drives a woman crazy primarily cause leaving the marriage is not always an option for them. Marriage is give and take and until we understand that, we would keep chasing shadows. (I know women cheat too, I'm only saying they want peace of mind too).

Now the third paragraph in bold is where I might disagree with you without reserve. There's no justification for wasting a lady's precious time and leaving her after years to settle with someone else. It's wickedness. You can't tell me you didn't know in the first year if she was someone you could build a home with. We men can marry at almost any age but such is not the case with women so any man that does that without feeling bad is wicked. Let's not sugarcoat it.

Nice one from you, sir.

2 Likes

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stability comes with a total transparent commitment in both parties.. Like the world's affairs are run by honest ties, cooperation, and agreement between two or more nation, so is the courtship..

Wise and visionary women also have long lasting spec in men too (not the slayers who only drool over look, abs, swag, pocket size, and other physical material things). Long lasting visionary spec is a coexisting connection between a wise man and woman.. Men shouldn't expect a woman to be stable without the women assessing them too for getting a strong connection, it's a selfish approach because she is not a programmed robot..

Stability in body, mind, and spirit coexist between two partners to establish the peace of mind and overflowing outpouring of love. As eagle has visionary eyes, so is the falcon. But falcon's eye is even more fierce than her male counterpart.

Men, no jonze yourself. Some women's eyes are more of detective scanner than us, so we should stabilise to magnet the likes..

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
op there some men who love troublesome women
as in that warri type of ruggedity...some guys prefer their women like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Saintmary(f): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Everyone wants stability

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by benny4wax(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
True. But in this post, I am only pointing out what men want from women. I don't know much about what women want from men. You could as well enlighten me.
Saintmary:
Everyone wants stability
Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by benny4wax(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
op there some men who love troublesome women
as in that warri type of ruggedity...some guys prefer their women like that cheesy
You are not far from the truth. Imfact, I have a friend like that. Most times we jokingly tell him that after getting a bad girl, he goes around complaining that she is not God fearing and isn't wife material.

What I am trying to say is, even a man whose kind of woman are those rugged types still craves peace of mind and stability in his marriage.
Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
benny4wax:
You are not far from the truth. Imfact, I have a friend like that. Most times we jokingly tell him that after getting a bad girl, he goes around complaining that she is not God fearing and isn't wife material.

What I am trying to say is, even a man whose kind of woman are those rugged types still craves peace of mind and stability in his marriage.
u see most of these men with high blood pressure..if u search very well u will find out they are married to troublesome women cheesy
Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by benny4wax(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Palema007:
This is very true, However it applies only to Sensible Men
The law of magnetic force states that

positive + Negative = Attraction.
Negative + Positive = Attraction.
Positive + Positive = Repellent
Negative + Negative = Repellent

I think to some extent this applies to human attraction too. This is why the bad girls are getting married every Saturday while majority of church girls are at home.

If you are good, expect to attract bad guys to yourself. it is now your duty to choose your partner from all the men your beauty and personality brings to you.
Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Graceboi1: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
please can someone help me cos new here..How can I post a write up or story here on nairaland.. guidelines please!!!
Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by drvalency: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
benny4wax:

Let me explain:

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
It goes both ways.
Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
...Peace of mind...

Give me peace of mind and you'll have my mumu button anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Saintmary(f): 1:54am On Jul 21, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
It goes both ways.
Abi o
Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Nigerianization(m): 4:09am On Jul 21, 2020
vikkimimi:
Even with all the tips, a man who'll stay will stay, and the one who won't, will still go...it all falls down to the maturity at play.

'Peace of mind' is perceived as something scarce here, even when it's not... when a guy is going for a mentally immature lady, having only boobs and curves in mind, he should be ready for all the troubles and stress she'll give in such relationship....what happens to going for a saner person with like minds, instead of allowing your eyes direct you to drama Queens.

You sound intelligent, looks sane and I like......

1 Like

Re: What Men Really Want In A Woman by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigerianization:

You sound intelligent, looks sane and I like......

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be A Signal She's Double Dating ? / I Have Been There Too / Should I Take Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.