Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Federal Job Slot - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal Job Slot (534 Views)

Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? / Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Job Slot by Veron36: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hello Jobseekers, read carefully and skip if not interested.

One of the federal agencies whose vacancies were advertised recently have slots available for a token. Note the below:

1) Don't say it's a scam if you haven't paid a dime or I will ignore you.
2) No questions will be replied here for security and confidentiality reasons.
3) Send a mail to djay83594@gmail.com ONLY if you can risk a token for a federal job.
4) You are a clown if you don't know this has been happening and will always happen. If you are broke, please skip..

Again, send mails to djay83594@gmail.com for answers. You won't get any answer here. Thank you!
Re: Federal Job Slot by Montlab25: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Everyone knows it happens but the question is- how much is a token? People will only risk a small amount because of the risk involved...My cent..
Re: Federal Job Slot by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
So you wan sell the slots wey keyamo give lawmakers?
Re: Federal Job Slot by Ezypretty: 5:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Scammer
Re: Federal Job Slot by Danielomisco(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2020
Veron36:

One of the federal agencies whose vacancies were advertised recently have slots available for a token. Note the below:

3) Send a mail to djay83594@gmail.com ONLY if you can risk a token for a federal job.
4) You are a clown if you don't know this has been happening and will always happen. If you are broke, please skip..

Again, send mails to djay83594@gmail.com for answers. You won't get any answer here. Thank you!
Very cheap scam,asking you for 30k for DSS job.You will be dealt with decisively.... This is what we don't want!
Re: Federal Job Slot by Montlab25: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Danielomisco:

Very cheap scam,asking you for 30k for DSS job.You will be dealt with decisively.... This is what we don't want!

Did anyone fall for it? Is the 30k the only fee? Lol
Re: Federal Job Slot by heykims(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Scam alert!!!
Re: Federal Job Slot by mayemaye(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Veron36:

lol

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Worth Doing Before You Clock 30 / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme – FG 20 000 Paid Jobs / Pls Help!!! Should I Pursue A PHD In U.S Or Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.