Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) (4664 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by princetemitee(f): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Use phone number tracker, or auto track location and identity call app
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by neonbash0: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Save the contact via true-caller to view the email.

Run the email on google search and Facebook for any possible lead to the face behind the mask
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Scammers everywhere
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by greatbrian(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Mywd:

And they will still say it is a religion of Peace.... Stupid set of Ignorant idiots...

They want to kill but dont want to get killed,,, does dat make any sense??.

He might not be a Muslim. Am not a Muslim but trust me, Islam is a religion of peace. If you go to the early days in Rome and Greek you will see the way try kill in the name of God etc. Take for example in the book of Samuel when God told Samuel to go slain the amalekites. He said he should destroy everything even to horses donkeys chicken etc. He should live ntin alive. What can you say about Christianity been a religious of peace too with that? Shebi the same Bible says when them slap ur right cheek turn the left and pray for your enemies? Why then did the same Bible spoke about killing if xtianity is a religion of peace. My point exactly its our redefinition of religion that kills. both religion are of peace and war depending on what angle we choose to see

4 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by lereinter(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Satanic person

Someone that needs assistance, you want to scam

Devil in human skin

Thanks for posting your conversation

That's how a fool on nl wanted to use Poland visa to scam me

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by lereinter(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Inyikalum:

I wanted to do that at first, but decided to post this asap rather. was trying not to be obvious that I knew the trick.
the guy is still online on my WhatsApp, probably haven't seen this yet

He will send you another person account details
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by all4best(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Join Forsage today...
check my signature
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2020
lereinter:

He will send you another person account details
probably but doesn't matter would still be traced back to him
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Orire01(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
You Wan help person by collecting the money he doesn't have!

9ja self!?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery

Details on my signature
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Mywd: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
greatbrian:

He might not be a Muslim. Am not a Muslim but trust me, Islam is a religion of peace. If you go to the early days in Rome and Greek you will see the way try kill in the name of God etc. Take for example in the book of Samuel when God told Samuel to go slain the amalekites. He said he should destroy everything even to horses donkeys chicken etc. He should live ntin alive. What can you say about Christianity been a religious of peace too with that? Shebi the same Bible says when them slap ur right cheek turn the left and pray for your enemies? Why then did the same Bible spoke about killing if xtianity is a religion of peace. My point exactly its our redefinition of religion that kills. both religion are of peace and war depending on what angle we choose to see

The bible speaks of that in d old testament and did not command us to do it okay??...

But think of it, both are of peace but one is still trying to say they are not of peace
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Ownfag(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lol ���
Very funny
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
ran his true caller identity name across Google look what I found

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
.. that was probably his picture afterall

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by davillian(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Put people get mind Sha o
Taking advantage of someone in need of a job......
Well first you join the police before requesting to join SARS
There is no direct employment to SARS
I'm glad op was smart..
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Herbephe1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mywd:

And they will still say it is a religion of Peace.... Stupid set of Ignorant idiots...

They want to kill but dont want to get killed,,, does dat make any sense??.

You're are too dumb sir/ma, someone that can fake his identity, cannot fake his religion abi?? Your madness is second to none??

Op is not smart enough, he did "half" job

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Mywd: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Herbephe1:

You're are too dumb sir/ma, someone that can fake his identity, cannot fake his religion abi?? Your madness is second to none??

Op is not smart enough, he did "half" job

Just look how stupid you are spilling rubbish at what is not ur business,,,,,,get a Life and dont be a terrorist
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Openbusiness4: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
greatbrian:

Oga learn your history very well, the Samuel scriptures you quoted, the Israelites of that time and place, THEY WERE NOT CHRISTIANS! It was not Christianity, it was Judaism. Those people were practicing Judaism. They were JUDAISTS, not Christians. Christianity is different from Judaism. Show me one place, just one place in the Bible where Christianity instructs people to kill others. You won't find it. Christianity began after the death of Christ. It never existed until then. Christianity means "Christ like" and we all know how Jesus Christ was like. Later on after the death of Jesus, you had the "Crusader era", and although some people try to mask it as a "Christianity campaign of killing", it was actually a political conquest, and it was spearheaded by the Roman Catholics, who were at that time an extension or religious controllers of the Roman Empire, so it was political. It wasn't Christianity. Your history lesson bill is N10m only. You're welcome! I accept bank transfer only pls grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by pesty100(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
greatbrian:

this makes no sense. Let's analyze the convo
Person 1 Islam is not a religion of peace
Person 2 Islam is a religion of peace ooo
Person 2 let's go back in time we will see that Christianity was not peaceful

You have not shown us anything mr man, you are just dancing about like a masquerade.

NB: i think both religions are rubbish
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by greatbrian(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Oga learn your history very well, the Samuel scriptures you quoted, the Israelites of that time and place, THEY WERE NOT CHRISTIANS! It was not Christianity, it was Judaism. Those people were practicing Judaism. They were JUDAISTS, not Christians. Christianity is different from Judaism. Show me one place, just one place in the Bible where Christianity instructs people to kill others. You won't find it. Christianity began after the death of Christ. It never existed until then. Christianity means "Christ like" and we all know how Jesus Christ was like. Later on after the death of Jesus, you had the "Crusader era", and although some people try to mask it as a "Christianity campaign of killing", it was actually a political conquest, and it was spearheaded by the Roman Catholics, who were at that time an extension or religious controllers of the Roman Empire, so it was political. It wasn't Christianity. Your history lesson bill is N10m only. You're welcome! I accept bank transfer only pls grin

Oga professor...... So the God that led and spoke to Samuel isn't the God your serve or pray to? The God that flooded the earth because some folks didnt do his will and who kept some save i the ark isn't the God you pray to? Christianity and Hypocrisy like 5 and 6. You really need the history more. Have fun
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by greatbrian(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
pesty100:
this makes no sense. Let's analyze the convo
Person 1 Islam is not a religion of peace
Person 2 Islam is a religion of peace ooo
Person 2 let's go back in time we will see that Christianity was not peaceful

You have not shown us anything mr man, you are just dancing about like a masquerade.

NB: i think both religions are rubbish

Your thoughts your palava. You are entitled to your pov
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Openbusiness4: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
greatbrian:

Oga professor...... So the God that led and spoke to Samuel isn't the God your serve or pray to? The God that flooded the earth because some folks didnt do his will and who kept some save i the ark isn't the God you pray to? Christianity and Hypocrisy like 5 and 6. You really need the history more. Have fun
Now you are talking, you're talking about God, not Christianity. Yes it is the same God, Jehovah... And yes He flooded the Earth, and yes, he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, and yes, He commanded the Israelites to destroy the Amalekites, and Canaanites etc, and yes He will destroy the world with fire and cast sinners into Hell for eternity. He is the Creator of All Things and the Judge of All. Now the question is WHO ARE YOU to judge God? Who are you to question His ways? Uhmm, I think u know d answer for yourself grin
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by greatbrian(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Now you are talking, you're talking about God, not Christianity. Yes it is the same God, Jehovah... And yes He flooded the Earth, and yes, he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, and yes, He commanded the Israelites to destroy the Amalekites, and Canaanites etc, and yes He will destroy the world with fire and cast sinners into Hell for eternity. He is the Creator of All Things and the Judge of All. Now the question is WHO ARE YOU to judge God? Who are you to question His ways? Uhmm, I think u know d answer for yourself grin

Judge God? Why am I not suprised. See find your size I dnt do online rants or arguments. I hope your find peace.
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by srclark: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
VickyRotex:
my own question is, wetin dem/he wan use 16 passports do shocked shocked

abi ezz my eyes deceiving me undecided
to enrol the op for common entrance ,waec,neco,gce all at once hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by VickyRotex(f): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Inyikalum:

lol, na for photo gallery

cheesy cheesy grin abeg ano fit laugh

srclark:
to enrol the op for common entrance ,waec,neco,gce all at once hahahahaha

Hahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please / Update On Oyo State Anti Corruption Agency / Entry Level Jobs In The United Nations And Other Ngo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.