Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) (4660 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Openbusiness4: 3:04am On Jul 21, 2020
shocked Nawa oh, tins dey happen. OP search the number in Nairaland maybe you will find a user attached to it, make the thief yansh open.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Openbusiness4: 3:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Edopesin:
otp for SARS work
Kikikikiki, u go fear format na grin

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by heykims(m): 3:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Inyikalum:

hmm e weak me sef

this is jst one of the reasons there are more atheists now than believers

when they even use God to scam
And why are u deceived by the name Ibrahim and the Allah he mentioned? Na just format.
He might even be an atheist.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by phemmyfour: 4:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Inyikalum:
here is the guy
That might not even be his pix
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Openbusiness4: 5:00am On Jul 21, 2020
phemmyfour:
Exactly. The OP na learner. He caught a scammer with a shaky grip, like not wearing a grip to hold something slippery. Now d scammer don escape. Many scammers use stolen pix and impersonate identities a lot. So dat might not be d scammer's real pix, or it could be, but nothing to guarantee it. Since he already knew that d guy na scammer from d stupid format d idiot drop, what the OP should have done was to play along to d point dat he asks for d scammer's bank account details, dat he should give him his account details so he can transfer d 20K to him. Assuming he got d guy's bank account details, den he is traceable and his identity can be discovered. Even if he dey use another person's bank account, once they catch that one, they can catch the scammer thru him. But anyhow, at least d OP was intelligent enough not to fall for d dumbest scam trick I have ever read in my life. I was just laughing reading it, looks like a damn comedy. 20K for sarz otp registration, kikikiki, what kinda extremely dumb sheet is dat grin

[img]https://media1./images/0532d04fec317b7e5412e77749725472/tenor.gif?itemid=16416203[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Virginnn(f): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2020
greatbrian:
Fucker said he his doing It for Allah sake.

The way people use Allah name for evil ba. Even Allah will be gassed out. You bomb church you shout Allah, you burn mosque you shout Allah, you slit throat you shout Allah. All forms of evil you call Allah. You kill people of opposite believe you say its Allah's will. Na wa o. Meanwhile Mr Ibrahim may Allah punish you for bringing his name to your crime insha allah
Forget this your babbling. He's probably not even a Muslim. He might even be the next door neighbor to o.p.

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Juliearth(f): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2020
greatbrian:

The way people use Allah name for evil ba. Even Allah will be gassed out. You bomb church you shout Allah, you burn mosque you shout Allah, you slit throat you shout Allah. All forms of evil you call Allah. You kill people of opposite believe you say its Allah's will. Na wa o. Meanwhile Mr Ibrahim may Allah punish you for bringing his name to your crime insha allah

Its such a pity. The evil men do under the guise of religion. Imagine how heartless he is to even want to scam someone who is helpless.

3 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2020
jchioma:

Na dis one wan give person work? Shameless fraudster who is even hungrier and more desperate than the one he is trying to help. Otp my arse.

It will take crass ignorance to fall for this kindergarten antics. Op be vigilant. So many dangerous people out there are desperate to even kill you, if it will guarantee them a meal ticket. Be wise.

yeah my bro,
once I heard the otp, I jst knew it would be scam
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2020
VickyRotex:
my own question is, wetin dem/he wan use 16 passports do shocked shocked

abi ezz my eyes deceiving me undecided

lol, na for photo gallery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Openbusiness4:
shocked Nawa oh, tins dey happen. OP search the number in Nairaland maybe you will find a user attached to it, make the thief yansh open.
e no dey connected
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Exactly. The OP na learner. He caught a scammer with a shaky grip, like not wearing a grip to hold something slippery. Now d scammer don escape. Many scammers use stolen pix and impersonate identities a lot. So dat might not be d scammer's real pix, or it could be, but nothing to guarantee it. Since he already knew that d guy na scammer from d stupid format d idiot drop, what the OP should have done was to play along to d point dat he asks for d scammer's bank account details, dat he should give him his account details so he can transfer d 20K to him. Assuming he got d guy's bank account details, den he is traceable and his identity can be discovered. Even if he dey use another person's bank account, once they catch that one, they can catch the scammer thru him. But anyhow, at least d OP was intelligent enough not to fall for d dumbest scam trick I have ever read in my life. I was just laughing reading it, looks like a damn comedy. 20K for sarz otp registration, kikikiki, what kinda extremely dumb sheet is dat grin

[img]https://media1./images/0532d04fec317b7e5412e77749725472/tenor.gif?itemid=16416203[/img]

I wanted to do that at first, but decided to post this asap rather. was trying not to be obvious that I knew the trick.
the guy is still online on my WhatsApp, probably haven't seen this yet

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2020
phemmyfour:
probably
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by nams77: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2020
madone:
what is otp pls
One time password. Its an access code used to access special transaction.
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Inyikalum:

I wanted to do that at first, but decided to post this asap rather. was trying not to be obvious that I knew the trick.
the guy is still online on my WhatsApp, probably haven't seen this yet

Oya ask for acc details naaa. Nairaland CIDs need it
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by greatbrian(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Virginnn:

Forget this your babbling. He's probably not even a Muslim. He might even be the next door neighbor to o.p.

Never said he was a Muslim or so and am not even tryna start a religious E war am just stating what I realized. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Doyou2019: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Smart! Fully agreed that the OP didn't see this one out.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2020
here is his Truecaller identity

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Inyikalum:
here is his Truecaller identity

Save the contact via true-caller to view the email.

Run the email on google search and Facebook for any possible lead to the face behind the mask

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by telkevog(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Op mind yourself oh! He told he is not registered on nairaland and your calling him a nairalander.

However, what if he is genuine? The only problem I see here is that he is far from you, otherwise he might be real. Getting SARS job can costs you far above that amount in this country(my opinion).
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by flyingpig: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Openbusiness4:

grin grin grin you be mad man I swear
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by flyingpig: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Run the email on google search and Facebook for any possible lead to the face behind the mask
smart
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by flyingpig: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2020
telkevog:
[s]Op mind yourself oh! He told he is not registered on nairaland and your calling him a nairalander.

However, what if he is genuine? The only problem I see here is that he is far from you, otherwise he might be real. Getting SARS job can costs you far above that amount in this country(my opinion).[/s]
undecided

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:

not available on Google
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2020
telkevog:
Op mind yourself oh! He told he is not registered on nairaland and your calling him a nairalander.

However, what if he is genuine? The only problem I see here is that he is far from you, otherwise he might be real. Getting SARS job can costs you far above that amount in this country(my opinion).

well as you said, it's just ur opinion
tnk u
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by falcon01: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Inyikalum:
here is the guy
I can assure you That this is not the guy, he ain't stupid enough to use his pics or something he just wants to give you a sense of comfort by having a profile pics there alot of people trust a number if theres a picture.
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Researchclue: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2020
WELL-RESEARCHED 'PURCHASING AND SUPPLY' PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS.

'EFFECTIVE CHANNELS OF DISTRIBUTION AS A STRATEGIC TOOLS IN PURCHASING OF TECHNICAL GOODS A CASE STUDY OF JEWACO ELECTRONICS'
https://nairaproject.com/projects/1495.html

ARTICLE.....
How to Write A Research Synopsis

A research synopsis is a short outline of what your research thesis is and all the steps you propose to follow in order to achieve them. It gives you and your supervisor a clear view of what the research aims at achieving and within what time frame. It also helps you stay focused and makes the research work generally less tedious. This explains why your synopsis should be approached with clarity, systematically with unambiguous sentences. Read More>>>
https://nairaproject.com/blog/

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Mywd: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2020
greatbrian:

And they will still say it is a religion of Peace.... Stupid set of Ignorant idiots...

They want to kill but dont want to get killed,,, does dat make any sense??.
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Mywd: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2020
greatbrian:

They want to kill and enjoy life too without getting killed,,, confused set of ignorant fools grin
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by all4best(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2020
If you want to learn how to make money online with forsage

check my signature
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by ikemesit4477: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Inyikalum:
here is the guy
Did you make video call to ascertain he is actually the one! He might use someone's picture, just saying!
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2020
ikemesit4477:
Did you make video call to ascertain he is actually the one! He might use someone's picture, just saying!
no I didn't, it's just probable
I've modified it
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by LadyFaith882: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Hello everyone, please I’m currently participating in an ongoing challenge on YouTube and I need your *Likes* to win.

Kindly click the SUBSCRIBE button and LIKE my video. For your like to count please you must subscribe to the channel.

Thanks �

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=OnNY5k0sbTk[b]
[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Opportunity At Mubadala / Niger State Civil Service Set To Release Shortlisted Names For Thalba Program / The Zoom Scheduled Interview With Entrepreneurs Trust Fund Org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.