Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,882 members, 7,862,991 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

"Teenage pregnancy" Words Of Wisdom From Adesinyan Gospel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Teenage pregnancy" Words Of Wisdom From Adesinyan Gospel (284 Views)

Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies / iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Teenage pregnancy" Words Of Wisdom From Adesinyan Gospel by hmonaco(m): 1:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Conversations in my head

You think she want this
You think the pleasure led her to this
You think it's good for her because you thought she was wayward
But wait, what if that is not the mystery behind this.
What if she was raped?
What if she wasn't cautioned?

Conversations in my head

Why do people judge you by the way you look
They don't understand the in's and out's of her life
How can they know what goes on behind close doors
Why is the girl child always blamed for this, what about the boys
For not having control over there emotions
For seeing a girl as nothing but holes to thrust
Boys who gets girls pregnant and blame her for not been smart and won't take up responsibilities
Can we just stop blaming a Gender for a crime committed by both?

Conversation in my head

Talking about Parental Negligence
Parents also have roles and can serve as a guide in the child's life
Children are super intelligent but they can be strong influencer if they act timely
Most times is not all about waywardness what is she found herself in a situation that was awkward judging her is totally absurd�

I CAN HELP
YOU CAN HELP

#CEO Female Fatale
#I'm_Gospel

Please let hear your thoughts on her speech

Re: "Teenage pregnancy" Words Of Wisdom From Adesinyan Gospel by hmonaco(m): 1:16am On Jul 21, 2020
cc lalasticlala

mynd
Re: "Teenage pregnancy" Words Of Wisdom From Adesinyan Gospel by hmonaco(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2020
sad
Re: "Teenage pregnancy" Words Of Wisdom From Adesinyan Gospel by hmonaco(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2020
cc lalasticlala

mynd

(1) (Reply)

30 And Still Counting / What Was Your Funniest/most Stupid Answer To A Question In School. / Man Buys Never Buys Anything For His Mother But Buys Things For His Wife And Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.