Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money (3830 Views)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Escabado: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2020
There is this girl I have toasted for good 2 years and she said no . I invited her to my place she refused and said for her to come to my house will be in my wildest dream I felt very insulted but smiled and kept quite. After few months she came to me and said she needed my help if can pls give her some money to sought of stuff. I was silent and didn't respond to her till she left . My brother instead of me to give that girl N1 naira .I will rather put N10,000 together and set it on fire. She thinks she have sense

Guys share your experience with all these selfish Nigerian girls

15 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by MJBOLT: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2020
How can you toast a girl for 2 years??undecided that 10k you want to burn,send am into my account

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by play5050: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2020
U Bleep Up Guy,,, U For Ask Her How Much See Need, If They Tell U The Amount, U Will Tell Her That U Can Only Give Her The Money If She Can Allow U Go Four Around Of Sex.
Give Me I Give U, SIMPLE AGENDA by Izi-iyamu

7 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Escabado: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
play5050:
U Bleep Up Guy,,, U For Ask Her How Much See Need, If They Tell U The Amount, U Will Tell Her That U Can Only Give Her The Money If She Can Allow U Go Four Around Of Sex.
Give Me I Give U, SIMPLE AGENDA by Izi-iyamu

I'm well respected in my area and she dey try claim say she be legit girl. So if i ask her how much for sex , she will use it against me and ruin my reputation. That's why I just keep quiet make she continue dey fool her self. Guys Dont pity any of these girls oo they are really heartless. For good two years this girl use me dey play ball. Knowing I can afford 10 of her type

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by chatinent: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Excuse me, inviting her to your place clearly infers sex. Why are you chasing clout? I guess the praises from your likeminded persons will ginger you as though you made a right decision or did sth that's worth a trophy. I don't say you should help her with money. I say you become mature. This is not meant to be rude. I'll advise you stop subscribing to the sex and money games. Grow. If you are old enough as you claim, marry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by paulolee(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
lolz...guy no mind that scammer but if am in your shoes, i would play along and tell her that am expecting a hug cash and if it clicks i may give her the money...
after i don bang her like madt for 3 weeks back to back, na she go use leg run because that deal no fit click oo

5 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, inviting her to your place clearly infer sex. Why are you chasing clout? I guess the praises from your likeminded persons will ginger you as though you made a right decision or did sth that's worth a trophy. I don't say you should help her with money. I say you become mature. This is not meant to be rude. I'll advise you stop subscribing to the sex and money games. Grow. If you are old enough as you claim, marry.

I 100% agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by DaddyRochie1642: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
You Chase girl for Two Years.. To Slap you Just dey hungry Me sad sad

2 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Clothingonline9(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
No be only money lazy being
Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
She told me she was in a relationship when I asked her to be my babygirl.I agreed.She later asked me to lend her #5k.I told her I would wire the #5k into her akant.She text her akant details to me the next day.She has been waiting for me to wire her the money since last year.I blocked her.Go and ask your boyfriend.

13 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
if they tell u to go training for 6 months to achieve one thing u will say the person is wicked but see u toasting a girl for good two yrs cos u want to nack puna shocked shocked
some guys are funny cheesy

17 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by multiple4u: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Correct guy!
If someone is chopping her, that person should also take care of her. Another reason broke guys should not have erections! Some girls are very deceiving. How could you be her cash cow? Now if you give her that money, she would go back to her bf and be forming big girl. She might even buy a recharge card for him or something.

I have seen girls like that. NO MORE!!!

lefulefu:
if they tell u to go training for 6 months to achieve one thing u will say the person is wicked but see u toasting a girl for good two yrs cos u want to nack puna shocked shocked
some guys are funny cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Chris525: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Would you have preferred she said yes, 'chopped' your money & dumped you??

1 Like

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
multiple4u:

Correct guy!
If someone is chopping her, that person should also take care of her. Another reason broke guys should not have erections! Some girls are very deceiving. How could you be her cash cow? Now if you give her that money, she would go back to her bf and be forming big girl. She might even buy a recharge card for him or something.

I have seen girls like that. NO MORE!!!

u no lie grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by JOACHINpedro: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
2 good years! shocked
Omo I hope you got a degree undecided
Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
What sort of nonsense is this? Chase one girl for two years Even if na from English royalty she come from sef i can't waste such productive energy n time which can't be called back. This sht tells alot about u man undecided
Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Escabado: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chris525:

Would you have preferred she said yes, 'chopped' your money & dumped you??

She dey chop my money and me no go chop her be say I momo abi wetin.
Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Escabado: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
dairykidd:
What sort of nonsense is this? Chase one girl for two years Even if na from English royalty she come from sef i can't waste such productive energy n time which can't be called back. This sht tells alot about u man undecided

As i dey chase i still dey nack girls around her
Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by kheny12(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bro are you a toasting machine,why will you woo a lady for two years.Some girls think they are wise but they need to go for training ;

2 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Escabado:

As i dey chase i still dey nack girls around her

So you only toast girls just to knack them.

Maybe that is why she shunned you for 2yrs because she knows you are up to no good
Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by poiunt: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
She should go and work for her own money.

1 Like

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin
Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Xsem(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Must she be in a relationship with you before you could help her? If you want to help someone, you help the person not because of what is there for you but for humanity sake.
Truth is that you mustn't date everybody that comes your way.
Unless you just want to sleep with her using money as an advantage, if you're just bitter because she turned you down then that's immaturity and height of pettiness.
Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Escabado: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
0rion:

So you only toast girls just to knack them.

Maybe that is why she shunned you for 2yrs because she knows you are up to no good

What else can she offer me if not knack or children which is still a product of knacking. is she my business associate or business partner ?? Na nacking every man needs from a woman if you wan tell yourself truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by OnyeMmeri: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Escabado:

I'm well respected in my area and she dey try claim say she be legit girl. So if i ask her how much for sex , she will use it against me and ruin my reputation. That's why I just keep quiet make she continue dey fool her self. Guys Dont pity any of these girls oo they are really heartless. For good two years this girl use me dey play ball. Knowing I can afford 10 of her type

But seriously, are you that ugly and unattractive that a lady will reject your 2 years long 'toasting’?

1 Like

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Xsem:
Must she be in a relationship with you before you could help her? If you want to help someone, you help the person not because of what is there for you but for humanity sake.
Truth is that you mustn't date everybody that comes your way.
Unless you just want to sleep with her using money as an advantage, if you're just bitter because she turned you down then that's immaturity and height of pettiness.
Is he an ATM machine that share money?

1 Like

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Escabado:

What else can she offer me if not knack or children which is still a product of knacking. is she my business associate or business partner ?? Na nacking every man needs from a woman if you wan tell yourself truth.

That is not a good mentality bro.
Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
cucumbae:
Is he an ATM machine that share money?

Is she a pussy ATM? The girl sef even have more respect than than OP.

At least she never beg for money for 2yrs

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Escabado: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

But seriously, are you that ugly and unattractive that a lady will reject your 2 years long 'toasting’?

Me ugly ke ? .I'm a very handsome guy. Her reason was that we live close to each other , that she doesn't want close relationship . But now she want me to give her a close money . Lol Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by Petyprincess(f): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Jesus fed 5000 people nd died a virgin.

Nigerian guys will spend 5 naira on you nd expect something in return
The day y'all learn to give without expecting something in return that is the day y'all will have my respect mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by OnyeMmeri: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Escabado:

Me ugly ke ? .I'm a very handsome guy. Her reason was that we live close to each other , that she doesn't want close relationship . But now she want me to give her a close money . Lol Yeye dey smell

Actually, why I asked that question was because of the part where you said she said visiting you would be in your dream. It really sounded as if she found you really unappealing and hideous. 2 years of constant wooing and she remained adamant? Nawa o!

No give her shishi.

1 Like

Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

Actually, why I asked that question was because of the part where you said she said visiting you would be in your dream. It really sounded as if she found you really unappealing and hideous. 2 years of constant wooing and she remained adamant? Nawa o!

No give her shishi.

HIDEOUS BRO THAT IS TOO MUCH.

FUGLY IS BETTER

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / If I Was. / 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.