Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? (40658 Views)

12 Painful Career Truths That People Conceal From Themselves / Share Your Most Painful Job/fellowship Experience / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by textilemania(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
vc1177:

And people are in support of these things!? Hmm...it is well oh.

Not that maybe we are in support of it o, it's just the environment we found ourselves!
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by Klass99(f): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by cloudseth(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
AmuDimpka:

It's just bad
Yeah It just is. cry cry
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by Stallion93(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2020
aybabz101:

how is it slavery working for someone? if everybody is into business, who will man the other sector of the economy.

u guys need to respect other people's choices; some love business while some loves working in corporate organizations. some people loves government work while others just want subordinates to train and mentor.

I know someone who made millions of naira in bitcoin business but wasn't fulfilled. currently he is undergoing his PhD program which involves staying in the lab everyday. the guy just want to be a lecturer.

u business guys should just respect other peoples choices and stop belittling them. everything is not always about money!
in as much as this is common sense, but common sense is a rare commodity around this part of the world, Hence i say You are a very wise man. Be your own CEO, own your own business mantra has plunged a lot of people into poverty. Let Billgates or Dangote start recruiting and see if these 'own your business" scammers won't even lobby to secure their application
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by U1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Buying a tin of Sardins only to find the fish content has reduced to 2 at the same price!

What a great loss to the nation.. cry

Oga Lukuluku, wehdon sa. Nigerians ehn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by U1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
dalass:

Well, you could have lost 300k... I have lost money too to such... First time I heard of NIA and I paid to a guy working there who's connected. The friend who vouched for him was confident he also paid .... We were told to get ready for training bla bla blagrin...

The man disappeared grin

Ofe! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by dalass(f): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
U1:

Ofe! cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by Osadebanwen: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
For Uber/Bolt (Taxify) registered drivers with active accounts but have no cars, there are sound Uber registered and active vehicles to be given out for rental. Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to 08036832808 now!!
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by RuggedSniper: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Exmilitant:
Sometime around march ending, about 3 marketers called to say they needed a 100 thousand litres of diesel between them at the rate of 150 naira. I headed to the creek in excitement struggling to meet up the demand in time, only to hear of lockdown after i have cook just 5 thousand litres. The thing pain me eh. Finally, God did it.
^^^grin...You have a good sense of humor.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by blackslayer: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
dey there be forming holier than though, go and ask how much to get into shevron. I have seen someone pay 1.5m to secure a job and he left the one he was earning more than 300k

ok mr shevron! agbaya!
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Have Had This Year 2020? by ferrari45: 6:15am On Aug 22, 2020
A consulting firm is recruiting the following roles for its client in the ICT industry.

1) Social Media Manager

Requirements
a) The suitable candidate must possess a University degree with 1-2 years experience.
b) Knowledge of graphics design is a plus
c) Candidate should be able to drive traffic online.

2) Videographer

The candidate must posses relevant qualification with 1-2 years of experience in relevant field.
Knowledge of graphics design is an added advantage. Salary is 80,000-100,000
*Graduates of computer science and Administerative studies can also apply*

3) Procurement and Sales Intern

Requirements
a) Willingness to learn as selected candidates will be trained.
b) Good communication and interpersonal skills.
c) Time management skill

You think you've got what it takes?
Kindly forward your CV: careers.salvayservices@gmail.com

Location: Lagos, Ikeja(candidates residing around Ikeja, Ogba and Ojodu axis would be considered first)

Deadline is 24th of August, 2020.

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / U-connect Invitation For Interview / How To Write EFCC Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.