Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya (15901 Views)

UK Parliament Approves Rwanda Deportation Bill / Gaza: Biden Approves Military Air Drops Aid after last encounter left many dead / Turkiye President, Erdogan, Opposes military intervention in Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2020
since ousting gaddafi, libya has never been the same
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by OfficialGaGa(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2020
cbngov01:
Just see how the U.S. messed up this burgeoning country and left it to ruins by killing Gaddafi. What a shame!

Exactly, it's just painful as usual that some foolish people on Nairaland think that the US of A is a holy, good n perfect nation... It's not.. never will be.. Number one terrorist in the world, they even create terrorist organizations to fight other terrorist groups like ISIS...them scatter the country.. Dem park their bags comot after "13 hours" happen for Benghazi... CIA Output.
( Not forgetting the facts that dey left those guys to fight n possible die without any aid even those a US Pentagon joint ops drone was over head the station the whole time. of the fight... Obama n Hillary Clinton two big demons)...
The US, dey are just destroying the world n justifying it in the name of "War against terrorism"
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2020
authority2006:

I wouldn't be so quick to forget how it all started before it got to this point. Arab revolution was in full swing at the time, started in Tunisia if I'm right. It spread to Libya and it was time for Gaddafi to leave and hand over to whom he desired. Dude refused and started killing his own people, defenceless people with snipers on rooftops. He was ready to crush any citizen who tried to protest. He killed as many as possible and he was ready to continue. That was when France (not America) took the lead.
I wouldn't blame those countries. I blame the useless citizens who saw the end of a dictator but couldn't organise and govern themselves.

Snipers at the rooftops? Come on! You assholes do not get tired of regurgitating this Amerika's overused & over-flogged narrative.

There were Snipers at the rooftops in Syria,

There were also Snipers at the rooftops in Iraq,

And there have always been Snipers at the rooftops of every government buildings in every goddamn Country that underwent Amerika's subversion & destabilization.

Guess what ? Those Snipers were/are CIA Ops & Blackwater Mercs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by GeneralPula: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Matrimonous:
It feels like that country was better left under the management of Gadaffi.

Libya was a very good country during Gadaffizz..

You’ll hardly see them leaving their country then..

A lot of things are free in Libya during Gadaffizz..

I knew they’ll regret it tho. Gadaffi, one of the greatest black man to ever exist. His always standing on his ground. He doesn’t care, he goes to official meeting with Libya native dress, it’s either you accept my dressing or I won’t come..

He said Africa should have its own Bank, then we won’t have anything to do with world bank. That made him an enemy and plotted on him!

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2020
cbngov01:
Just see how the U.S. messed up this burgeoning country and left it to ruins by killing Gaddafi. What a shame!

U guys be talking like Gadaffi was a saint or the next best thing after toast bread like he is the only one that can rule the country? Can’t they survive without Gadaffi? What if Gadaffi passed on wudnt Libya move on??

Let’s stop overhyping the Gadaffi situation. Libya is like this because us didn’t handover properly and Libyans are not ready to move on and take control of their country.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by lagosrd: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2020
cbngov01:

It was messed up by Obama and not the US
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by obayendo1010(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2020
This just a one side match the Egyptians army are not match for Turkey military...remember the war was in favoured of Gen Halfar but now tide has change because of the involvement of Turkey machineries.
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by shegzhkn: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2020
ecolime:

Thanks to Obama and Hillary

This is one of the reasons why I am indifferent about the unrest in the U.S. They should have a feel of what it is like to live in a messed up nation.

Obama did Africa as a whole more harm than good.

Unrest ?? US ... lol
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Libya rebel forces
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by shegzhkn: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Zoharariel:

Snipers at the rooftops? Come on! You assholes do not get tired of regurgitating this Amerika's overused & over-flogged narrative.

There were Snipers at the rooftops in Syria,

There were also Snipers at the rooftops in Iraq,

And there have always been Snipers at the rooftops of every government buildings in every goddamn Country that underwent Amerika's subversion & destabilization.

Guess what ? Those Snipers were/are CIA Ops & Blackwater Mercs.

My man, it been a long time grin
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by crafteck(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2020
cbngov01:

Freedom is not free, you are not ready to pay the price does not mean someone else isn't.
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Plut01: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Zoharariel:

This should be a lesson for all the brain-dead nonentities always following the crowd & gobbling-up whatever that abominable Country - Amerika (and her western allies) tells you.

She lied about Saddam Hussein.

She lied about Muamar Gadaffi

She lied about Bashar Al-Assad

Heck!

She still went ahead & lied about General Qassem Soleimani and most of all our Kindergarten bastards here in Nigeria (who hardly know their right from their left) believed the Amerikan narrative that Soleimani was indeed a Terrorist.

Now, we're getting the real picture of who the biggest terrorist has always been.

I tell you, unless this ludicrously lugubrious Amerikastocracy is halted with brembo-brakes, the stentorian atribilous ululation of WW3 pishan-pishan is abyssopelagically bound to cascade into a mario mobocracy of bolekaja ambience right before our eyes in Libya.

To say that Planet Earth is on a precipice of pocalyptic & apocalyptic Nuclear crepscule will be tantamount to putting my Bmw E-30 in the reverse gear.

In fact, I was maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed when I saw the video of Killary Clinton the Witch of New York laughing & crying paraplegically at the demise of Gadaffi in this video below, saying - We Came, We Saw, He Died!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

Nothing can be more odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

This jiggery-pokery of the United Snakes of Amerikastan in crowning Terrorists as Statesmen & Puppets across the globe is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens, otherwise when the Nuclear Akara starts flying ziggy-zagga, your household will be its terminus. grin

I was thrown into a state of metagrabolised melancholia when Muammar Gadaffi - The great one who pricked himself on a senticous bush of George w. Bush's pubic bush as he pushed for the freedom of his vacuous & regretting people from the Amerikanization & NATOchroniculization oppression - ungraciously transcended into the abode of the white-bearded, roasted-meat loving Hannibal lecter of the Holy, Holy & Hosannas . grin

Gadaffi ceaselessly fulminated against Amerikan, British & French vagabonds in power whose primus mobili had philistinic anchorage in a depreciably mindless crave for vacuous hedonism and ingratiating political megalomania.

Gadaffi's passing was a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation; I have no iota of doubt that he is currently resting at Ojuelegba Bus Stop in Heaven.

I do however hope that we take immutable cognition of the fact that the fundamental issues which Gadaffi confronted has now even coagulated and ossified into gorgon medusa. No thanks to the Amerikan & French buffoons.

Lastly, It is my schadenfreudenic joy that the United Snakes of Amerikastan - that bald-headed old serpent, is currently in a state of irreversible decline & pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with inevitable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes - thanks to the idiotic pvssy-grabbing Orange Baboon in the White House. grin

Good Morning! grin

Wayre re ooo grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by pmoye(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Post that on Bush's wall if you're indeed an American. Isn't it kind of too late for this now? After America messed that country up?

Yomhie:
Though I’m a American fan but I must condemn any of their wrong did,they messed up Libya big time I heard Libya was doing very great when gadafi was alive but now Libya is shit hoe like one country grin
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Minsk24: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So they should fold their hands and allow Terrorists to overrun their country?

You think Egypt is Nigeria? shocked

Lol, they are Having terrorists issues in the Sinai region, not Libya, Egypt is backing the rebel war lord "haftar" alongside Russia, France and UAE to dislodge the UN recognized Government in Tripoli headed by El-Sarraj who is backed by Italy and Turkey....
Egypt sending troops to back up the war lord will escalate the situation over there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Minsk24: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2020
obayendo1010:
This just a one side match the Egyptians army are not match for Turkey military...remember the war was in favoured of Gen Halfar but now tide has change because of the involvement of Turkey machineries.

The Turks are really good but Egypt has the advantage due to its close proximity to Libya, and you know Egypt has the best military in Africa and is a forced to reckon with...
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Aphrygian:

You still did not get my submissions, Azard would have stepped down instead of doing strong head, look at what the strong head is causing is country now. You can not claim you love your country and yet you see vultures waiting to feed on their carcasses and you no the vultures are more powerful than you are, is it not better for you to sacrifice your throne instead? this would have been Nigeria's fate if Jonathan had done strong head after the election.

Assad is not alone, the fight quickly changed to Shia Muslims vs Sunni Muslims,

Assad regime is being sponsored by Iran(Shia Islam) while Russia supply them the military aid.

The Sunni Muslims that are trying to bring Assad's government down are being sponsored by Saudi Arabia(Sunni Islam) while American provide the military aid.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are trying to install a government that they can control or will become their ally.
You won't expect Shia Muslims to give up their government because some people are being killed.
If Assad steps down and another Shia Muslim take over- the fight will continue.

That's one problem Islam have.
Thank God the Shia Muslims in Nigeria are minority if not, Iran and Saudi Arabia for don turn Northern Nigeria to war zone.

Iran always wished IPOB were not pro-Israel.
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by larrysworld: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
That is what you get when you have a combination of worst and most corrupt regime ever to rule a developed nation.
Barack Hussein Obama + Hillary Rodham Clinton.

cbngov01:
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by jagorinho: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
It is high time these two overzealous countries attack themselves, of recent it seems both turkey and Egypt have been on coke, they think they are bigger than their actual might.

Turkey was fighting the Russian forces in Syria loosing tanks and soldiers now same Turkey is sending troops to Libya, Egypt is still on a stand off with Ethiopia over the Nile Dam which if care is not taken might lead to full military confrontation, same Egypt is sending troops to Libya.

Can both countries finance two different military expeditions at the same time? it is high time both countries fight each other, at least one ego would be bruised.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by timagentms: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
jagorinho:
It is high time these two overzealous countries attack themselves, of recent it seems both turkey and Egypt have been on coke, they think they are bigger than their actual might.

Turkey was fighting the Russian forces in Syria loosing tanks and soldiers now same Turkey is sending troops to Libya, Egypt is still on a stand off with Ethiopia over the Nile Dam which if care is not taken might lead to full military confrontation, same Egypt is sending troops to Libya.

Can both countries finance two different military expeditions at the same time? it is high time both countries fight each other, at least one ego would be bruised.

Turkey is one of the country that also sponsoring terrorism in the name of Islam, Turkey like to form parallel govt of their own in any nation of their choice, even they have hand in the problem we are facing in Nigeria North East and west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
FrMbaka:
Have Egypt dumped the war they wanted to fight with Ethiopia over the damming of the Nile?

Turkey will flog them with koboko
Is the Turkish Army mightier than the Egyptian Army?
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by jagorinho: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
timagentms:

Turkey is one of the country that also sponsoring terrorism in the name of Islam, Turkey like to form parallel govt of their own in any nation of their choice, even they have hand in the problem we are facing in Nigeria North East and west.

Egypt once threatened some east African countries with military force over the plans of those countries to dam the Nile

Ethiopia wants to dam the blue Nile, which took its source from lake Tana in Ethiopia , to generate electricity for over 50 million Ethiopians

Egypt is barring Ethiopia from going on with the project citing one useless colonial pact it signed with Britain, in which Britain gave the Egyptians exclusive rights to the Nile.

Over 65℅ of the Nile is coming from Ethiopia but Ethiopia has not used a single drop for any industrial use, Egypt has been using the Nile since time immemorial, building the massive Aswan dam on it, why would Egypt be upset with Ethiopia for using its own natural resources? why would Egypt tendered a colonial pact to a country that has never been colonized?

Egypt is just a bully, I was very happy when Nigeria did not bow to pressure from Egypt about the WTO nomination.

No matter how corrupt or messed up this country is, the population is still a plus in some aspect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Deltaforce1: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
mansakhalifa:

But chief, it is still way more stable than Libya as things currently stand.

There is still a semblance of a central government wielding control over large parts of the country while in Libya, one can not say for sure who is really in charge.

On one hand, you have the GNA and on the other hand, you have those guys over there in Tobruk acting like a parallel government.

You will agree with me that you cannot compare both scenarios and come up with something reasonable.

If you want a better comparison, then Syria(prior to the arrival of the Russians) or Yemen(as things currently stand) would have been better basis for comparisons.

I don't know if you get my point.

Oh absolutely! I was just arguing the idea that Pakistan has a functional government. While it is a failed state it is in far better shape than is Libya.
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Priam: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
cbngov01:

No thanks to Obama, Hilary Clinton and Nicolas Sarkozy..
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Priam: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
ecolime:

Thanks to Obama and Hillary

This is one of the reasons why I am indifferent about the unrest in the U.S. They should have a feel of what it is like to live in a messed up nation.

Obama did Africa as a whole more harm than good.

This.

That guy caused havoc in Africa, trying to foist his liberal policies ( abortion, transgender and gay marriage, installed Buhari in Nigeria) on conservative African governments and threatening them with withdrawal of aid package.

What I don't get is why Africans keep seeing him as a Messiah and the best thing since we gained independence, because of his black color? The only thing African about him is his skin tone, in every other aspects, he's as white as Caucasian

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mandeyy:
Is the Turkish Army mightier than the Egyptian Army?

Turky is more stronger than Egypt by military and economy.

Turkey is the most powerful country in the Middle East.
Even Russia respect them. Egypt is just hiding under Russia in the Libyan game.

Egypt is the most powerful country in Africa no doubt.
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
jagorinho:

Egypt once threatened some east African countries with military force over the plans of those countries to dam the Nile

Ethiopia wants to dam the blue Nile, which took its source from lake Tana in Ethiopia , to generate electricity for over 50 million Ethiopians

Egypt is barring Ethiopia from going on with the project citing one useless colonial pact it signed with Britain, in which Britain gave the Egyptians exclusive rights to the Nile.

Over 65℅ of the Nile is coming from Ethiopia but Ethiopia has not used a single drop for any industrial use, Egypt has been using the Nile since time immemorial, building the massive Aswan dam on it, why would Egypt be upset with Ethiopia for using its own natural resources? why would Egypt tendered a colonial pact to a country that has never been colonized?

Egypt is just a bully, I was very happy when Nigeria did not bow to pressure from Egypt about the WTO nomination.

No matter how corrupt or messed up this country is, the population is still a plus in some aspect.

You're right but Egypt really need that Nile river to survive, most of their live depend on that water,

South Korea generate more electricity than the entire African countries combined.

And they get most of their energy from Wind.
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by jagorinho: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
FrMbaka:

You're right but Egypt really need that Nile river to survive, most of their live depend on that water,

South Korea generate more electricity than the entire African countries combined.

And they get most of their energy from Wind.
I know, but Ethiopia needs it too.
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
GeneralPula:

Libya was a very good country during Gadaffizz..

You’ll hardly see them leaving their country then..

A lot of things are free in Libya during Gadaffizz..

I knew they’ll regret it tho.
That's a fact.
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
authority2006:

I wouldn't be so quick to forget how it all started before it got to this point. Arab revolution was in full swing at the time, started in Tunisia if I'm right. It spread to Libya and it was time for Gaddafi to leave and hand over to whom he desired. Dude refused and started killing his own people, defenceless people with snipers on rooftops. He was ready to crush any citizen who tried to protest. He killed as many as possible and he was ready to continue. That was when France (not America) took the lead.
I wouldn't blame those countries. I blame the useless citizens who saw the end of a dictator but couldn't organise and govern themselves.
What a pity, dear. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Xylophone: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:
So wat happen
[/s]
Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by timagentms: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
jagorinho:

yes you are on point and I understand what is going on between the two countries since 2015, although Egypt try to claim that, they are superior in Africa which Nigeria is not accept, but what I am trying to say is that Turkey doing her own secretly to monoolise some country in the name of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Parliament Approves Military Intervention In Libya by Rotimi47: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
News > World > Africa
‘Too late to stop’: Egypt and Turkey ramp up Libya war preparations
Both sides are eager to avoid confrontation, but the escalation continues as Egypt’s parliament votes to approve military intervention

Borzou Daragahi International Correspondent @borzou
17 hours ago
71 comments
The Independent employs reporters around the world to bring you truly independent journalism. To support us, please consider a contribution.

Egypt and Turkey edged closer to the possibility of armed conflict this week over Libya, with both sides preparing for an impending battle over a key city.

Egypt’s obsequious parliament voted unanimously behind closed doors late on Monday to authorise president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi’s proposed military intervention in support of renegade Libyan warlord Khalifa Haftar. Mr Sisi on Monday reportedly spoke with US president Donald Trump in a likely attempt to get Washington to convince Ankara to stand down.

Meanwhile, Turkey and its Libyan allies of the internationally recognised Government of National Accord (GNA) positioned heavy weaponry and fighters along the battlefront near the city of Sirte, the central Libyan city that is the gateway to the country’s crucial eastern oil infrastructure.

Libya was plunged into conflict following the toppling of longtime ruler Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 in a Nato-backed war. Mr Haftar’s Libyan Arab Armed Forces and the GNA and its antecedents have been battling for control of the country for more than six years.

The battle over Sirte, the hometown of Gaddafi, is also shaping up as a confrontation between two axis in the Middle East. On the one side are the authoritarian regimes of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, backed by Russia and France, who support Hafar’s Libyan Armed Armed Forces. On the other are populist Islamist-leaning governments in Turkey, Qatar and Libya’s Tripoli.

Read more

Egypt’s military threats suggest Trump could face a disaster in Libya
Mr Haftar was winning the war until Turkey forcefully intervened earlier this year, turning the tide of the conflict with its sophisticated domestically-made surveillance and combat drones, air defence systems, and Nato-calibre battle planning.

On Monday, Qatar’s defence minister Khalid bin Mohammad al Attiyah, Turkish defence minister Hulusi Akar and Libyan interior minister Fathi Bashagha conferred in Ankara over the impending conflict. Turkey has been flooding Libya with weapons, flying transport planes to the recently captured al-Watiya airbase to avoid French attempts to intercept its ships at sea.

“It’s not like anything I have ever seen in my lifetime,” said Yoruk Isik, an open source intelligence analyst who closely monitors Turkish ship and plane movements. “This is probably the limit that our planes can travel. It’s not executed just well, it’s executed exceptionally well.”

Read more

Nato continues to ‘turn a blind eye’ to Turkish arms to Libya
Video footage posted on the internet showed convoys of trucks full of GNA fighters from nearby Misrata and other cities heading to Abugrein, which lies about 90 minutes from Sirte. Turkish media reported the deployment of T-122 Sakarya multiple rocket launchers and Korkut anti-aircraft systems outside Sirte.

Egypt faces a more formidable logistical challenge. Its eastern border lies a long day’s drive from the city. Its longer range fighter jets would have limited utility without close air support for ground troops.

Libya’s eastern-based parliament, which is under Mr Haftar’s sway, welcomed the potential Egyptian intervention. But Mr Sisi has strongly hinted that the threat of Egyptian military intervention was meant to deter a Turkish-backed incursion into Sirte and the southern city of Jufra, another flashpoint in the confrontation.

“I don’t think that Egypt will go for war,” said Karim Salem, a Libya expert at the Cairo Centre for Human Rights Studies, a Geneva-based advocacy organisation. “Even if they enter the east, they will not go for confrontation. For now, it’s a way to push from both sides that Sirte and Jufra be empty of military presence.”

The threat of military confrontation has prompted international players to refocus efforts on Libya. On Saturday, Germany, France and Italy issued a statement vowing to enforce a longstanding UN arms embargo on Libya that is now openly flouted by all sides.

“No one wants to see an escalation in Libya,” Mirette Mabrouk, a scholar at the Middle East Institute in Washington, wrote in a note on Monday. “The threat of spiralling violence, with the capacity to turn into another fully fledged proxy war, might be just the spur to political settlement that was needed.”

But forces loyal to the GNA have said repeatedly that they are poised to enter Sirte, with senior officials publicly stating that they are only awaiting the go-ahead from Turkey. Officials in Ankara have been negotiating with Moscow for a withdrawal of suspected Russian mercenaries deployed to both Sirte and Jufra, but the talks appear to have reached a stalemate.

Mr Isik called the Sirte operation “inevitable,” driven as much by Turkey’s domestic political calculations as what’s happening on the ground in Libya. The city is the last major urban outpost before Libya’s “oil crescent”, which includes refineries, storage facilities and export terminals in Ras Lanuf, Brega and al-Sidr.

“They’re going to take the opportunity in Sirte,” he said. “Maybe they will figure out some bizarre arrangement with the Russians. But they’re going to take [Haftar] out. The process has already started and it’s too late to stop it.”

To me Turkey and GNA propaganda will fail in Libya and their military, militia and extremist will be badly beaten if Russia stand her ground by forcefully supporting LNA with weapons and military know how and allowing Egyptian military to enter Libya to confront Turkey who have been deploying thousand of troops as well as militia groups and extremist with equipment in large numbers since January to back GNA in it fight with LNA.

Turkey have been poking her nose into Nagorno - Karabakh, Cyprus, Greese,Crimean Peninsula, Ukraine, Syria, Syria idlib, Iraq against the kurds, the Mediterranean sea and now Libya.

It may end in total defeat for Turkey and GNA if Turkey push too much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War / There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.