Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga (598 Views)

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga by karlyx: 3:36am On Jul 22, 2020
When your spouse stops calling you by your pet name and starts along you oga or sir

1 Like

Re: When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga by oluplus(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Ok
Re: When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga by toysam(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Love is gone in the family

1 Like

Re: When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga by xynerise: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2020
karlyx:
When your spouse stops calling you by your pet name and starts along you oga or sir

Maybe you start treating her like a maid

1 Like

Re: When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga by bukatyne(f): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2020
xynerise:

Maybe you start treating her like a maid

Abi or she heard somewhere that men love 'respect' and should be called sir.

I would be very weary if it is point two sha.

karlyx:

Ask her why and tell her you don't want it.

If you really don't.

1 Like

Re: When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga by Exmilitant(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Then that's what you are, Sir, Oga the Boss.
Re: When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga by ImaIma1(f): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2020
You can only be called what you act like.

And you have obviously been acting like an oga, bros, boss.

Enjoy your title

1 Like

Re: When Your Spouse Of 10years Stops Calling You Pet Names And Changes To Sir/ Oga by Ningen(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
There's clearly a new recipient of her affection.

But what do I know. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? / "Bad Mosquitoes!" American Lady Who Married & Lives With Nigerian Laments(pics) / Super Clean Pontiac Vibe With Duty For Sale Going For #1. 650m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.