Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport (14586 Views)

Breaking News: Multi Billion Ibadan Airport In Pictures / Rename Ibadan Airport After Ajimobi - Senate Tells Buhari / June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by lagosrd: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
AdeniyiA:

Not good to be shortsighted and visionless or of little vision bro
They are everywhere and they say they are leaders of tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by grandstar(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Baba nla white elephant projects.

Ibadan does not need an inland port or airport.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by urbanyop: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
what wicked people, The masses are going through hell, they're here using looting and nothing is being an advantage for an average Nigerian
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by Kobicove(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:
cool

Audio Makinde

40billion loan from UBA and FirstBank in just a year without anything to show for it... Absolutely nothing innuagurated

Another 100 billion loan in form of bonds with interest

A loan of N40billion from 2 commercial banks? Are you sure about this?
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by tamdun: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
ThiagoKid:
In The whole SW, looks like only Oyo state Government are working...
Show us his work na, since he's the only working gov in sw, am sure u have a lot to show

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by Wolexdey(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
SpicyMimi:
100B!!!! shocked

I must confess this, I served in Oyo state, and till now I can't stop telling people how good and well tarred the roads in Oyo state are, especially the street roads.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

Hello!
Kindly drop me your WhatsApp contact
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by MrAkata: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ayemileto:
shocked

Shey ordinary people fit buy the bond?

Abi how will the thing function?

It's not meant for "ordinary" people to buy them.

Banks , institutions and accredited investors normally buy bonds
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by techmo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kobicove:

A loan of N40billion from 2 commercial banks? Are you sure about this?

It's all over the news.. google all his loan request

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by Ayemileto(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
MrAkata:

It's not meant for "ordinary" people to buy them.

Banks , institutions and accredited investors normally buy bonds

Ok, thank you.
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by Seerade029: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Intrepid01:
Another elephant project to steal money.

What is economic viability of an airport in ibadan ?

Except if Oyo, Osun and Oando states want to finance it so that the 3 states can be benefiting from it.

Ondo state Abeq.
Not oando (Tinubu petroleum)

1 Like

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by toba1909(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
rodeo0070:

https://brandspurng.com/2020/07/22/oyo-approves-issuance-of-n100-billion-private-bond-for-circular-road-iseyin-ogbomoso-road-ibadan-airport-expansion/

48b target must be met!

The same Circular Road project that was to be done without government funds by ENL Consortium, which he revoked but suddenly he a bond to construct.

Is this wisdom or foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by MT: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
This will be the final straw that breaks the back of the camel. Their projects always good on paper when we all know the money will end up in the politicians pocket. Oyo state is about to be pushed into debts that future generations will eternally pay.

Bond with interests, how do they intend to pay back with interests. Anyone that buys this bond has been played.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by segebase(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
cool
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by techmo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
toba1909:

48b target must be met!

The same Circular Road project that was to be done without government funds by ENL Consortium, which he revoked but suddenly he a bond to construct.

What of Moniya Iseyin Road that was initially awarded at 7 billion, he cancelled it and said Ajimobi inflated it, only to come back in 2weeks time to re award it adding more billions

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by NinjaMetahuman: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
SpicyMimi:
100B!!!! shocked

I must confess this, I served in Oyo state, and till now I can't stop telling people how good and well tarred the roads in Oyo state are, especially the street roads.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.
that's ajimobis workk.

He dualized and repair most of the roads before he left.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by adelove1914: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
toba1909:

48b target must be met!

Wisdom..ENL consortium only did 6percent since 2017 and they are saying they cannot seem to get loans to proceed with the project because the terms of the agreement is that ENL will do it while they put a toll on it..

I think ENL has run back to say they can't get it done and the government wants to now do it..ENL that could not get a loan when there was no corona shey na now them go come get a loan..

A good things has the state government wants to have it done
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by PigTormentor: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
AUDIO Governor to the blodas from the Yeast.

I'm sure the loan is ok with them since the Governor is int the Pandemic Development Party. If he had been an APC Governor, then it would have been a bad idea no matter how noble the venture is.

#HYPOCRITES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by adelove1914: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

What of Moniya Iseyin Road that was initially awarded at 7 billion, he cancelled it and said Ajimobi inflated it, only to come back in 2weeks time to re award it adding more billions

I know you are a paid member of the APC group but I will answer you.

Ajimobi in 8years could not do that road..It was in the twilight of his administration that he awarded it knowing fullly well that they are about to get a beating in the polls in Iseyin and environs.

When they did the yeye awarding,for about two months nothing was done..not one single bulldozer on ground yet the road was awarded for 7Billion..Seyi came and cancelled it and had it reawarded..More wider and more thicker than before with Kopek construction handling the construction.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by woleabayo(f): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
this seyi is so intelligent
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by tony5(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
urbanop:
Wowwwww, Omg! I really don't know what else to say, it's really a good thing to invest that huge, fat and Heavy amount into but Mehn People are suffering, what's the point when an average Nigerian can't afford to eat a three Square meal in a day and we are talking of doing roads, celebrating shits. Nigeria is a must Leave
Oyo State Government Is Doing His Best To Improve The Standard Of Living For Oyo People, Transport Network Is Important For The Development And Growth Of A State. We Can Not Have It All At Once, Good Things Take Time.
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by ykalhaji(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't know if Oyo State will get subscribers for this bond. Oyo state has been seriously underperforming in all economic indices for a while now, not sure if investors will believe the state can make enough revenue to pay recurrent expenditures and also service their debts.

Since Makinde's Government will want to keep the offerings as much as possible an Oyo affair instead of the usual Lagos financial market route, I don't think he will be able to promote it well to get a good interest rate but I pray and sincerely hope I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by SpicyMimi(f): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wolexdey:

Hello!
Kindly drop me your WhatsApp contact
Alright
Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by SpicyMimi(f): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
that's ajimobis workk.

He dualized and repair most of the roads before he left.

Absolutely true because he was the governor then-2016.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by seanwilliam(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
There is NO much physical development in Ibadan like that ..but I hope he does the needful by the end of his tenure..

P.s. he dey try in security and worker welfare sha...

1 Like

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by seunmsg(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
In the next three to four years, Oyo state will face the kind of debt crisis that osun state faced uder Aregbesola. Unfortunately, the government will squander the loan with little or nothing to show for it at the end of he day.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Approves Issuance Of ₦100B Bond For Iseyin-Ogbomoso Road, Ibadan Airport by plaindealer: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Iseyin Ogbomosho road is a federal road.

Ibadan dry port is a federal project and the FG is already spending $99.7 million on that project.

I'm I missing something here?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Saraki Signs 3 Bills / Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos / Shettima Names Estate After Tinubu In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.