Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (51525 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / For Not Running Away, Gov. Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-parts Traders, Promise Them F / Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Excuses: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying?
If only everybody ignored him,he won't get the attention he's is seeking.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Dpharisee: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
SaintBeehot:
He's your brother stop telling me shi.t
They sell Auto spare parts while your own people sell human sparts without their consent

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Ogun state is the skull mining capital of Nigeria.

It seem like everyone in that state mine skulls
I concur with you with no apologies to my fellow yorubas but this crime is everywhere too. This nonsense has to stop. Last week Tuesday, my ibo friend's brother was abducted by rirualists and taken to ijebu area. He boarded the popular danfo yellow bus at ikeja along b/s and that was the last he could remember. On getting to the ritualists' den, he was stripped naked and his phone was taken from him but before then, he forcefully attempted to call his brother after regaining consciousness the moment they got to the place the phone rang and as he was trying to explain,they slapped him and collected. his brother asked what happened as he was hearing some background noise, and the phone went off. He kept calling to no avail. His brother said his sim was yanked off and thrown to one side where heaps of sim cards were sighted. He said he saw loads of shoes belonging to their victims they've killed,including school uniforms. He met some people there as well on their death row. People were killed in his presence. He said everyday, people kept coming to buy parts he concluded this business is done across the tribal lines. He said the accents of those who came suggested some of them were ibos too apart from yorubas and others.

To those who claimed God doesn't exist, I'm so sorry. Many have been wasted in ignorance under such a circumstance as this. His brother is a pastor in one of the pentecostal churches and he called his team to join him in prayers, including vigil. One of the pastors said his brother would come back home safe but prayers must be intensified.

My friend called to inform me and informed my pastor too who said the same thing, that his brother would return because he saw him in the midst of killers and the whole place was surrounded by blood that I should ask them to observe dry fasting but not break until 6pm of last Wednesday. My family also joined them in prayers. On the third day evening, he returned home. He narrated his shocking story. He said when he boarded the bus, discovered some passengers were sleeping but he wasn't bothered so he entered and that was all he could remember until when they were brought to this desolate den of ritualists. He said they bring people there everyday and people were being killed everyday. So, the killers would come to their midst and pick at random so he was picked the 3rd day. He was left with his boxer's shots and the "killerman" used a charm to touch his forehead and shouted suddenly that, but I've told you never to bring people like this to this place oya, return him now. That was how he was taken to a far place where he was dumped. He had to trek a long distance before he sighted a town. He now begged peope for money and clothe to cover his body. That was how God saved him.

Those idiots pick people everyday. People get missing everyday and never return home again. Many have been declared missing before and were never seen again. There are tirualist dens all over the country and this isn't peculiar to a particular tribe. Along owerri-port Harcourt Road, they kidnap people and taken into the den of killers around too. I remember a day I was going to bayelsa from owerri. I boarded a sienna car by NNPC at control area in owerri. The driver said somebody should lead in prayer after which he narrated what happened in that axis a few days earlier when a passenger bus was waylaid and all the passengers were marched into the Bush and were killed except a young girl who managed to escape with gunshot wounds in the night. Our politicians know these killers but would never reveal their hideouts because they patronise them. I remember a police commissioner deployed to ogun state at a time who exposed 2 dens. The man vowed to discover more via aerial helicopters surveillance.

This officer didn't let 6 months before he was transfered elsewhere. When you want to enter a public transport my people, either in lagos or elsewhere and you find some people sleeping, please don't enter and always pray for God's protection.

My friend said police also tried but couldn't do much. He said they could only track the last location when his brother last called him and said it's ijebu area. They kept saying they'd deploy their men there but never did as they were said to be awaiting the ogin state command's readiness.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by hardbody: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
77up:
grin

Just that we too overdo it sometimes.

Bros chill jor. If you be yoruba I go still abuse you for here but i go buy you beer and weed for shrine. You see as we be so, Nobody dey leave Lagos for anybody. It is what it is already.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by hardbody: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
fairfora:
I concur with you with no apologies to my fellow yorubas but this crime is everywhere too. This nonsense has to stop. Last week Tuesday, my ibo friend's brother was abducted by rirualists and taken to ijebu area. He boarded the popular danfo yellow bus at ikeja along b/s and that was the last he could remember. On getting to the ritualists' den, he was stripped naked and his phone was taken from him but before then, he forcefully attempted to call his brother after regaining consciousness the moment they got to the place the phone rang and as he was trying to explain,they slapped him and collected. his brother asked what happened as he was hearing some background noise, and the phone went off. He kept calling to no avail. His brother said his sim was yanked off and thrown to one side where heaps of sim cards were sighted. He said he saw loads of shoes belonging to their victims they've killed,including school uniforms. He met some people there as well on their death row. People were killed in his presence. He said everyday, people kept coming to buy parts he concluded this business is done across the tribal lines. He said the accents of those who came suggested some of them were ibos too apart from yorubas and others.

To those who claimed God doesn't exist, I'm so sorry. Many have been wasted in ignorance under such a circumstance as this. His brother is a pastor in one of the pentecostal churches and he called his team to join him in prayers, including vigil. One of the pastors said his brother would come back home safe but prayers must be intensified.

My friend called to inform me and informed my pastor too who said the same thing, that his brother would return because he saw him in the midst of killers and the whole place was surrounded by blood that I should ask them to observe dry fasting but not break until 6pm of last Wednesday. My family also joined them in prayers. On the third day evening, he returned home. He narrated his shocking story. He said when he boarded the bus, discovered some passengers were sleeping but he wasn't bothered so he entered and that was all he could remember until when they were brought to this desolate den of ritualists. He said they bring people there everyday and people were being killed everyday. So, the killers would come to their midst and pick at random so he was picked the 3rd day. He was left with his boxer's shots and the "killerman" used a charm to touch his forehead and shouted suddenly that, but I've told you never to bring people like this to this place oya, return him now. That was how he was taken to a far place where he was dumped. He had to trek a long distance before he sighted a town. He now begged peope for money and clothe to cover his body. That was how God saved him.

Those idiots pick people everyday. People get missing everyday and never return home again. Many have been declared missing before and were never seen again. There are tirualist dens all over the country and this isn't peculiar to a particular tribe. Along owerri-port Harcourt Road, they kidnap people and taken into the den of killers around too. I remember a day I was going to bayelsa from owerri. I boarded a sienna car by NNPC at control area in owerri. The driver said somebody should lead in prayer after which he narrated what happened in that axis a few days earlier when a passenger bus was waylaid and all the passengers were marched into the Bush and were killed except a young girl who managed to escape with gunshot wounds in the night. Our politicians know these killers but would never reveal their hideouts because they patronise them. I remember a police commissioner deployed to ogun state at a time who exposed 2 dens. The man vowed to discover more via aerial helicopters surveillance.

This officer didn't let 6 months before he was transfered elsewhere. When you want to enter a public transport my people, either in lagos or elsewhere and you find some people sleeping, please don't enter and always pray for God's protection.

My friend said police also tried but couldn't do much. He said they could only track the last location when his brother last called him and said it's ijebu area. They kept saying they'd deploy their men there but never did as they were said to be awaiting the ogin state command's readiness.

You sef believe this movie script as real life story abi?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by uvie66: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo people are hard working and peace loving people .

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

We know the real cowards and they know themselves .
I concur, IPOB are like Chinese when it comes to business.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by God1stson(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
PIMPAR:

Those people will betray him when it matters. Tinubu did more than than for them in Lagos 1999/ 2003
Don't bring this scenario, they are not same. Zulum was not doing this cos he has a political agenda. He was answering the call of Humanity. The same cannot be said 4 Tinubu whose entire "life" revolves around being the president of Nigeria even if it means bullion van politics or installing a clug in the wheel of development in d person Oshiomole

4 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mightyhazell: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Dear Nairaland Igbos, be wary of such characters as this poster and that Naijaroyalty handle. They are simply out to attract hatred to Igbos and nothing else.

They are MOST LIKELY NOT IGBOS. if they were, they wouldn't rush to this thread to try instigate a fight when there is ABSOLUTELY no need for it.
just shut up with all these hate and jealousy colored balderdash... u can only fool yourself

5 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Beremx(f): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin
kossyablaze:
lol... This my bae
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mightyhazell: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:
RUBBISH!!!!

Where will they run to?

To barren, hopeless, erosion ravaged states full of primitive poverty stricken village people?

Forget the hardworking BS, Igbo are desperate refugees hiding under one Nigeria. Invading the Nigerian terrain like homeless people! Empty tiny unviable igboland angry

Abeg forget that Amaka rubbish. Tiny
see pains,...

u be painshoneer?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by maxora016: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
The cowards in Naija knw themselves!
Beremx:
grin
The cowards in Naija knw themselves!
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
PROF ZULUM for president!!
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by ThatFairGuy1: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

Trash. Your region is not suitable to trade, hence constituting nuisance in others' region grin
You once agreed it's due to curse grin
Aside that, those that acomodates you are Same people you call cowards(Whereas we also know the real coward that ran after wasting over 2m lifes of his people. the current fugitive is not also exceptional), illiterates, BH and sort. UNGRATEFUL LOTS

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by ThatFairGuy1: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
ghettokid1:
Kudos to him! He is doing well & not fit to be in APC
That's the best spot for a progressive like him. Your PDP will Corrupt him
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
hardbody:

You sef believe this movie script as real life story abi?
which movie script? Read my comment again. It happened to someone I knew...a brother to my close friend and not a story told by someone else. I knew what we faced in those 3 days but there's no point narrating all these here cos its not necessary. My whole family couldn't sleep. We couldn't go to work. The guy still behaves as if he's mad right now maybe due to the charm used to hypnotised him. But we believe with prayers, he wouod recover fully. This is the guy I attended his wedding for you to know how close we are.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by pointstores(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nawa
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by foleskay(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
perdollar:
we wl soon drive all ur ppl into d ocean from ur land
Lol. Ode

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by SaintBeehot(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dpharisee:

They sell Auto spare parts while your own people sell human sparts without their consent
If don't know what to say, keep shut. Instead of correcting him you're still repeating the same mistake.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by foleskay(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbos and the north got long standing relationships

Igbos don't hate the north and the north we believe don't hate the Igbos
Lol. So you igbos are now shifting goal post. The north you all have been claiming to be your enemy has now turned to your ally, just because one governor from there gave u people a rare praise. We know you're all are hypocrits.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mightyhazell: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ishilove:
Those SSS guys in suits and sub-machine guns are so hunky.
So u drooling all over them?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by foleskay(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

It concerns Aba boy because Lagos is no man's land .

Go to Agege, the hausa people own the whole of that area with his Ebira people in Shasha.

Lagos belongs to all Nigerians .
Yes, lagos belongs to all Nigerians, but not all Nigerians can be be a king or governor in Lagos.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by God1stson(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
plessis:

People on ground know this.

Yorubas cannot oust Hausa's from idi-araba. They cannot oust igbos from festac or ajao estate. We now have major settlements. The only way to oust us is to take back our properties which is almost impossible in this modern age. The yorubas might control the leadership of Lagos but it can change at anytime.

Lagos now belongs to everyone.
Be sensible enough not to ignite tensions for unsuspecting Nigerians doing there business in Lagos or any part of the country. What u said may be factual but not the entire truth. Stop attracting unnecessary attentions to urself, let ur hard work do that.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mightyhazell: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
smelling5shit:

Good help us ooo.
Meanwhile are you living in Benin-city, Gra or Sakponba to be precise and your Children are at home whiling away time, why not call a home Lesson teacher, try me a Math teacher, my no is 09017656411
smelly sh.iit... u wan rub gra kids with sheet?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Maobichek: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
olu77:

Tribalism is childish in my opinion and there are many kids on this forum. There are many kids in adult bodies too
. Louder dear, God bless you real good. I have been in this forum for years but I hardly comment cos Nairaland thrive on promoting hate, tribalism. If Nairaland comment section is the yardstick to judge Nigeria; Nigeria have no hope but thank God that few sensible ppl are here. I will be happy to see a better Nairaland where respect, love and caring for one another prevails. Once again, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by pquaver(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
deboysben:
Tomorrow some miscreants will say igbos hate buhari cos he is a northerner.

Tell me why igbos will hate the like of zulum and the rest. He is doing inclusive governance and everybody is happy with him.
The best northerner after yaradua.

When the righteous is in power the people rejoice.

Buhari is a curse.

Once again kudos to prof zulum God bless you.

It is hate if you only love people who say what you want to hear. Tolerance is part of love. If I compare Buhari's part with you guys part in the whole thing you guys are worst. Till tomorrow you are still hating in the other hand Buhari seems to have moved on a long time ago and you are still carrying hate for him like gala on your head. Pls don't stop ooo continue let us see where it will take you guys. He has on many occasions demonstrated he care and extended olive branch but on your part you feel you are achieving something by hating him.. Wellas my granny always said " Agbacha oso aguo Mile".. We siddons dey look una

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by plessis: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
God1stson:
[s]
Be sensible enough not to ignite tensions for unsuspecting Nigerians doing there business in Lagos or any part of the country. What u said may be factual but not the entire truth. Stop attracting unnecessary attentions to urself, let ur hard work do that.[/s]
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by MENELIIK: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
perdollar:
how many Yorubas av ruled Nigeria. Obasanjo n SHORTnekan. if u don't see ds as marginalization, Sir, u r dull.

The response is to showcase the fact that Igbos are super betrayers, the dull person here is you. Osu address the topic
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Armanipounds: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
SmartProf:
They deserve to be commended. It's better to sell spare parts, than human body parts which some inhumane persons without remorse engage in.

why are you faning the ember of tribal bigotry! Your likes should be ban from this forum for good!

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ritchiee: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Yes

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by ogbuefi677(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
After saying Igbos are peace loving, he goes ahead to make the second bolded statement.

Now, someone tell me, how are the bolded portions in agreement? How is it necessary in a thread such as this? Why so desperate to bring Igbos into constant fights with other groups on the forum?

You see, when I see comments like this, I'm tempted to think the poster IS NOT AN IGBO MAN but someone out to perpetually attract scorn to Ndigbo.

Igbos on the forum would do themselves a world of good disspciating themselves from this kind of characters posing as Igbos.
Check the next next thread on FP,you will surely see your own brothers spitting venom on Igbos,don't pretend it's a 1 way thing.
That said,the courage of d Igbos cannot be overemphasized in that Borno and Yobe,I saw 1st hand.
Yours truly finished NYSC in 2012,stayed few months at home without job.
By January 2013,I headed to Damaturu cos a colleague told me there was a job for me there.My only guide was my Google map cos I drove myself.B4 then,d only place I'd been in the whole north was Abuja.ONLY AN IGBO MAN CAN DO THAT.
All my professional colleagues from that state had all run away to Kano,Bauchi and Gombe.
Needless to say,the only Yoruba man I met in my 1 yr sojourn there was one guy who worked for airtel.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu's Visit: Governor Adeleke's Wives Clash Over Who First Lady Position / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.