Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

"You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." (896 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by Kranediggy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Aside all you've learnt from relationship experts, if u don't have money (whether inherited or self made), posess the ability to make money & grow money; it will be hard for u to get ur dream woman, even if u do, she'll leave once she knows that u can't take care of her or either turn ur life into nightmare. Its not like that with every woman tho, as some can endure, but majority of them believe in their man taking care of them & their unborn children.

Men chant entitlement mentality always, believe me its better for a man to turn a woman into the woman of his dreams than to be looking for a perfect woman that is independent, I mean if u want to 'tie nuptials' with a lady u love (wey love u bac, e get why), u should introduce her to the things u want to see in her. If its how to make money & be able to solve probs without having to call u always, do that. I mean everything u want in a woman.

Lastly, I don't mean u must have or make billions o! I meant what can take care of u, ur wife & kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
In other words, NO MONEY = NO HONEY.

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by Kranediggy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
NockMedia:
In other words, NO MONEY = NO HONEY.
As in eeh
Re: "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by InfernoNig: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
In summary. When money enter, dream woman is sure

1 Like

Re: "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by hardebayho(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
You people should stop attaching women to money jawe... What the hell does a dream woman even mean gan? For me, there's no such thing as dream woman. Me gan sef, I'm not dream man to anyone..

Let's be serious though, I don't think money has anything to do with finding someone you'll love and will love you for the rest of your life... I don't think real love should have dependencies, especially money... If she doesn't stay with you because you don't have money, then she's not your dream woman
Re: "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by Kranediggy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
InfernoNig:
In summary. When money enter, dream woman is sure
Correct!
Re: "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by Kranediggy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
hardebayho:
You people should stop attaching women to money jawe... What the hell does a dream woman even mean gan? For me, there's no such thing as dream woman. Me gan sef, I'm not dream man to anyone..

Let's be serious though, I don't think money has anything to do with finding someone you'll love and will love you for the rest of your life... I don't think real love should have dependencies, especially money... If she doesn't stay with you because you don't have money, then she's not your dream woman
Read the write up well bro. Money is relevant, am talking from experience. Forget Zee World O!...
Re: "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by Kranediggy(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2020
Cc Seun Cc Lala Cc Rocktation Cc Falano Can this info make FP?
Re: "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2020
I'll be back in a flash
Re: "You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." by Kranediggy(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Spysees:
A
As in A?

(1) (Reply)

If She Uses Small Voice On The Phone While Talking With You. / Stingy Men Association Edo Chapter. / Would You Like To Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.