Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. (4278 Views)

This Rumours Need To Stop..please!!!! / My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by ORIAYO70(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Aderewah:
I beat my wife mercilessly again yesterday. It was a total beat down. After I beat her like that, she will go inside and cry for three hours, then wipe the tears come aside and ask us to play pes again. I'll still end up beating her like four zero. Should I let her beat me back? She cant even score..please advise.

No insults please

You have a low self-esteem, so u think going physical with a weaker vessel could end any tussles among you...

Only a senseless man beat his wife,
Be more cautious of urself.

When u want beat am u no seek help,after d deed is done u r seeking advise
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by flokii: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
@Op you be mumu aswear grin

Keep beating your wife till the marriage will crash, then your eye will clear.. all because of pes

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Aderewah: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
ORIAYO70:

You have a low self-esteem, so u think going physical with a weaker vessel could end any tussles among you...

Hmm

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Aderewah: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
DrKinggi:
You can't stop because you've not decided a d determined to stop. When you do, you will walk out when agree, sort yourself and come in to sleep.

Hmm
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
thesicilian:
Lol. I'm sure a lot of feminists are going to be disappointed to find out you're only talking about PES.
Hahaha, I was about to send him an e-slap sef until I read the whole thing.
Dude is crazy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by danduchi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
flokii:
@Op you be mumu aswear grin

Keep beating your wife till the marriage will crash, then your eye will clear.. all because of pes
best reply to OP

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Davoneskay(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Damn it. So funny. Some people will fail simple comprehension passage in an examination. The OP said he beat (defeated) his lovely wife in PES (a soccer game common on Play Station). Hence, that makes her cry. And some mofos rushed in here to pour out their rants. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

You are a fool. How would you like it if someone beat your sister or mother? God punish you. No matter how angry you are, no need to make anyone your punching bag. Better to give each other space and talk about the issue. It’s you against the issue not you against each other.
ode aunty wey mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by sharpwriter(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
ORIAYO70:

You need help angry SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by merieam16(f): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
thesicilian:
Lol. I'm sure a lot of feminists are going to be disappointed to find out you're only talking about PES.
grin lik seriously

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by daddio(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

You are a fool. How would you like it if someone beat your sister or mother? God punish you. No matter how angry you are, no need to make anyone your punching bag. Better to give each other space and talk about the issue. It’s you against the issue not you against each other.

YOU READ CHERUBICALLY OR CHERUBIUOSLY!?

grin cheesy grin cheesy

No go check dictionary ooo

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2020
u and ur wife play pes together?
thats romantic cheesy
how i wish most nigerian couples could share time together then marriages in nigeria wont be collapsing

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 23, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

aunty wey too hot for body cheesy
read thru the lines.he means he beats her in a game of pes..as in computer game ; cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Karleb(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2020
ORIAYO70:

Please try to read before commenting
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Really so most people that comments don't even read the content wow learnt something new that's why it hard to argue with them grin
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by chatinent: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Zzor:
you all are cool and make great companion.
Thanks. Greatest thanks goes to Jah; he is the greatest moulder. Are you interested in a chat away from here?

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by chatinent: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Zzor:
All thanks to Jah. It's nice meeting you.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by SavageBoy: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Zzor:

Well done oh cheesy

Na so e dey startgrin
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by hakeem4(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Aderewah:
I beat my wife mercilessly again yesterday. It was a total beat down. After I beat her like that, she will go inside and cry for three hours, then wipe the tears come aside and ask us to play pes again. I'll still end up beating her like four zero. Should I let her beat me back? She cant even score..please advise.

No insults please

grin grin I thought you meant physical assault ooo
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by akezn: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin

HeavenlyCherub:

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by ukaface(f): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

this is how people use to fail exam.
F9

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Thryphosa(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2020
OP, na wa for you o, sorry to say you're a wife beater, why will you be beating your wife anyhow. How I wish I stay close to you, I would have loved to help your wife beat you back. I remember some years back, whenever I play PES with my friend, I always frustrate him, he sure knows how to play more than I do, so I always tackle him, knock him, mark the hell out of his players, plays ball to throw-in, receives like 2 to 3 red cards in a single match, uses a single player to take the ball from my box to his box and all that. Finally we may end up playing draw or he wins narrowly. He was always complaining I make PES look difficult and uninteresting to him, he had no choice he would still call me to play cos he didn't really have other friends. Nice one bro, keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by blingxx(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

People who don't read topics have been spotted
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Rhaspody(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
My own na FIFA. I let my friends won from time to time so they will think the game is fun for them. Lol
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
SavageBoy:

Well done oh cheesy
Na so e dey startgrin
wetin St start like that
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
chatinent:
All thanks to Jah. It's nice meeting you.
same,thanks
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by Agbebakun22: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

See this fool why no read it finished before jumping into conclusion
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by solonubinho(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

You will not read. You will just open mouth whaaa!!! lmao
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by XXXXTENTACION: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Na people like you dey quick fail exam. Next time read carefully before spewing rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by ThothHermes: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Na people like you dey quick fail exam. Next time read carefully before spewing rubbish undecided
One month later una still dey yab the girl.
Re: I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThothHermes:
One month later una still dey yab the girl.
grin NA her fault grin SHE No read well well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence / If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man / Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.