Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man (4229 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by TheUndercover: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
You either pick someone who’s complacent, sits on the couch like a sloth, but caters to your emotional needs and is available all the time. Or you pick someone ambitious with a purpose that has no availability.

Pick your poison carefully. Because if you select an available man, you will eventually become repulsed by him.

But then DONT complain and find it unacceptable for a man to be working on his purpose and deliver a better future for the family that INCLUDES YOU as a whole. You don’t know what you want. Understand that. The moment we give you what you want, you flip flop like a dying fish to the other side.

Here’s some advice. Pick a man with NO availability. Because that's a man with purpose and ambition. He is the right selection. And his unavailability is a sacrifice. He is doing everything to build a better future.

And that should constitute a degree of sacrifice on YOUR part: For you not to be a nuisance and understand to control your emotional needs and support him.

No man wants to not be available. But that’s the sacrifice we make to secure our future. If you don’t like that, then find a sloth on the couch who watches netflix all day. Or find a guy who’s loaded with inheritance money but can’t iron his own shirt.

Pick and sacrifice.

Cc Lalasticlala Seun Farano

I'm not taking the credits for this post.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by chatinent: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Funnily enough, a large number of Nigerian girls can pick the devil's pet so far money is coming out.

Nice post.

8 Likes

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by adajoe555: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
You are right
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:
Funnily enough, a large number of Nigeria girls can pick the devil's pet so far money is coming out.

Nice post.
What are you trying to say,are you indirectly referring to me?swear that you don't have me in mind when you typed this

3 Likes

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
odinson1:

He Indirectly reffered to you Because you are A nigerian girl and

Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them
Aproko I didn't call you,see your flat head

1 Like

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by chatinent: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
What are you trying to say,are you indirectly referring to me?swear that you don't have me in mind when you typed this

Tag me only when you have sth feasible to say, please.

1 Like

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by blinking001(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Tag me only when you have sth feasible to say, please.
Trust me she never has.
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by phazotron(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
TheUndercover:
You either pick someone who’s complacent, sits on the couch like a sloth, but caters to your emotional needs and is available all the time. Or you pick someone ambitious with a purpose that has no availability.

Pick your poison carefully. Because if you select an available man, you will eventually become repulsed by him.

But then DONT complain and find it unacceptable for a man to be working on his purpose and deliver a better future for the family that INCLUDES YOU as a whole. You don’t know what you want. Understand that. The moment we give you what you want, you flip flop like a dying fish to the other side.

Here’s some advice. Pick a man with NO availability. Because that's a man with purpose and ambition. He is the right selection. And his unavailability is a sacrifice. He is doing everything to build a better future.

And that should constitute a degree of sacrifice on YOUR part: For you not to be a nuisance and understand to control your emotional needs and support him.

No man wants to not be available. But that’s the sacrifice we make to secure our future. If you don’t like that, then find a sloth on the couch who watches netflix all day. Or find a guy who’s loaded with inheritance money but can’t iron his own shirt.

Pick and sacrifice.

Ex gf needs to hear this.

If Dem no put darling for greeting world war 3 don start

2 Likes

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by femi4: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Gibberish, a slothful man can never take care of his wife. You can be available and useless
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by BabbanBura(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
TheUndercover:

Pick and sacrifice.

Excellent Bro

1 Like

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by BabbanBura(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2021
chatinent:
Funnily enough, a large number of Nigerian girls can pick the devil's pet so far money is coming out.

Nice post.

Very true Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by Jessepaid(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2021
odinson1:

Hehehe....

Guy you no well...

Laughing my head off rn

2 Likes

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by CaveAdullam: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
TheUndercover:

Pick and sacrifice.

Author: UnmodernM@twitter.

It's good others go see the motley of lights and follow it to their promise land.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by Sonnobax15(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
The only thing that a man searching for a wife can easily derive from an average Nigerian girl is a *high level of uselessness*..

Nothing more, nothing less....Very useless entities per square kilometers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by TheUndercover: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
CaveAdullam:

UnmodernM@twitter.

It's good others go see the motley of lights and follow it to their promise land.

Thanks.
Boss, you've been of great help in spreading the Message. I'm still learning from you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by mrdharkchild(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Naija girls r too cheap and dumb. I can't wait to study abroad and mingle with girls wey get brain.
I wonder how guys sex dumb girls. No wonder guys r now getting dumb. Spits.
Their leg chain and makeups fucking irritates me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
odinson1:

All of them they're nothing but a piece of shit angry
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by debbydams(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
ZIINI:

All of them they're nothing but a piece of shit angry
mteeew,, kettle calling pot black
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
debbydams:
mteeew,, kettle calling pot black
Who dar fûçk is you angry
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by debbydams(f): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
ZIINI:

Who dar fûçk is you angry
im too busy to exchange any words with u..
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2021
debbydams:
im too busy to exchange any words with u..
Well I know who you are .I'm also too busy to exchange words with ya.
The truth of the matter is you're pained just try to calm your nerves no one offended ya OK ....
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2021
Decent enough,but na agbo me I wan sell joor
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2021
TheUndercover:

Pick and sacrifice.

I'm picking the latter, then i find my happiness by myself.

Cannot stand the former.
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by Regex: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Naija girls r too cheap and dumb. I can't wait to study abroad and mingle with girls wey get brain.
I wonder how guys sex dumb girls. No wonder guys r now getting dumb. Spits.
Their leg chain and makeups fucking irritates me.

Naija babes can't keep conversation... Always waiting for you to keep bringing up topics and also rapport.

White babe weh I don meet her, she brings topic and rapports more than me... Imagine after training myself to bring up topics and rapport because I want to talk to naija babes, still a white beat me to it. Nansense and naija girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by bepositive11: 4:54am On Jun 10, 2021
TheUndercover:

Pick and sacrifice.

I disagree. It's important to be ambitious and to also make time for one's self and their family.

What's the point of acquiring financial wealth without enjoying it and time with loved ones?

We never know what'll happen tomorrow. It's best to always live our lives to the fullest and cherish our loved ones.

True, the ambitious have less time to waste, but it's still important to set aside time for loved ones.
Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by TheUndercover: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2021
bepositive11:

I disagree. It's important to be ambitious and to also make time for one's self and their family.

What's the point of acquiring financial wealth without enjoying it and time with loved ones?

We never know what'll happen tomorrow. It's best to always live our lives to the fullest and cherish our loved ones.

True, the ambitious have less time to waste, but it's still important to set aside time for loved ones.
Of course, I understand you. You know sometimes, women don't appreciate sacrifices because they often don't make one. They all have everything on a platter of gold. It's life.

3 Likes

Re: If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man by bepositive11: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2021
TheUndercover:

Of course, I understand you. You know sometimes, women don't appreciate sacrifices because they often don't make one. They all have everything on a platter of gold. It's life.

True, some women don't appreciate sacrifices.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Really Overrated!!! / Why Do Men Shave Their Private Areas ? / Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.