Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf (5604 Views)

IMF Calls For Further Currency Depreciation In Nigeria / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Nigerian Freemasons Hold Centenary Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by congoshine(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
hakim23:

CONGOSHINE You are only listening to mainstream information which is owned by the same top bankers that doesn't bear any real information.

The IMF's owners are truly owned by the richest men in the world, which is really the Rothschilds.

Look, the IMF does not help any country. They put all 3rd-world countries into massive debt which enslaves their people. Look at how BIRTH CERTIFICATES are used only for the benefit of the elite bankers, as they use human beings as cattle. They steal all countries' gold, and make sure 3rd-world countries will always rely on them.

ALI BONGO of GABON is a freemason. His ceremony can be viewed here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9UNLz4lo8k&feature=related

NGUESSO of CONGO-BRAZAVILLE, another freemason. Another ceremony here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5sDIWWQhck&feature=player_embedded#

So now I proved this and showed that you clearly present incorrect information.

Obama, is a CIA agent. His whole family had connections with CIA. If you research his bloodlines, he is even related to many politicians who were in office, like George Bush and D. Cheney. Watch, if you try to ridicule this, I will prove it to you just like how I proved to you the freemason leaders in some African countries. Also, he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, and Trilateral Commission, all of these owned and founded by none other than the ROCKEFELLERS, another top banking family closely affiliated with the Rothschild family.

So what can you say, brother?

What do you mean by 'The IMF's owners are truly owned by the richest men in the world, which is really the Rothschilds' ? Did you visit their website? The ownership isn't of hedge funds which you could link to individuals - BUT SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES !

Do the rothchilds & jews have connesction -most definitely,but to link them to all of the world's problems & solution is tantamount to calling them God.

Thanks for the youtube on Bongo- this is what Im talking about. This proves he's a freemason,but the otehr part of the argument hold no water.

On Obama -more hogwash - he's a cousin by 18 generations to Cheney,I'm sure I am related to you somehow if we research properly,just as most humanbeings are. This means nothing ! Supply proof not hearsay.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by congoshine(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
Also its rather immature to think IMF,France & the US all have similar interests. Some interests yes ,but not all.

Gbagbo has ruled illegally for 5 years after his initial 5 years,so is 10 years not enough??

Calling the illuminati,freemasons ,CIA & possibly lucifer ain't gonna help.

JUST GO GBAGBO !!!
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 2:19am On Mar 16, 2011
congoshine:

Also its rather immature to think IMF,France & the US all have similar interests. Some interests yes ,but not all.

Gbagbo has ruled illegally for 5 years after his initial 5 years,so is 10 years not enough??

Calling the illuminati,freemasons ,CIA & possibly lucifer ain't gonna help.

JUST GO GBAGBO !!!

The IMF has a so-called 'ownership' just for public view. But there is a cabal of the IMF who is above those powers, just like many governments of the world. (Obama, does he have power? OF COURSE NOT! The US president cannot even visit military bases in the USA!) Now, what I am saying is that we know for sure there is a secret power behind the IMF, because there's a lot of evidence.

Thinking that the IMF is owned by all countries is a fraud, because countries would not try to control themselves. The IMF forces itself into many countries, and all of those countries end up with crashed governments, crashed economies, and massive riots. Look at IRELAND or GREECE or ICELAND, not to mention the African countries.

A whistleblower who worked in the World Bank stole secret documents from the IMF/World Bank, which showed how the IMF forced all countries to sign 111 different policies in secret, sell all of their key assets (gold, oil, electricity), and also to ascertain that an economic crisis in their countries is possible at all times.

The whistleblower's name is Joe Stiglitz.

Of course the US, UK, and France act as one. They all work together to install puppet governments. When they are flourishing, they may try to overthrow one puppet to install their own, but when they cannot control a country, they will all act as one. Just like how the big banker families (Warburgs, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Windsors) would compete but would always act as one when their power is threatened.

The UN, EU, and IMF are all assets of these powers. And it is only the governments BEHIND the public governments in those countries. But slowly, they hidden powers are BECOMING the public powers, as we have seen with George Bush in 2000-2008, or Jay Rockefeller becoming Senator of West Virginia recently.

Gbagbo knows that his so-called 'opposition' are hand-in-hand with CIA, MI6, IMF, and Freemasons, and that is why he does not want to see his country be another asset for these powers.

And you said 'illuminati' and 'lucifer', which is something I never said? Why mention this. What do you mean by those words?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by congoshine(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
hakim23:

The IMF has a so-called 'ownership' just for public view. But there is a cabal of the IMF who is above those powers, just like many governments of the world. (Obama, does he have power? OF COURSE NOT! The US president cannot even visit military bases in the USA!) Now, what I am saying is that we know for sure there is a secret power behind the IMF, because there's a lot of evidence.

Thinking that the IMF is owned by all countries is a fraud, because countries would not try to control themselves. The IMF forces itself into many countries, and all of those countries end up with crashed governments, crashed economies, and massive riots. Look at IRELAND or GREECE or ICELAND, not to mention the African countries.

A whistleblower who worked in the World Bank stole secret documents from the IMF/World Bank, which showed how the IMF forced all countries to sign 111 different policies in secret, sell all of their key assets (gold, oil, electricity), and also to ascertain that an economic crisis in their countries is possible at all times.

The whistleblower's name is Joe Stiglitz.

Of course the US, UK, and France act as one. They all work together to install puppet governments. When they are flourishing, they may try to overthrow one puppet to install their own, but when they cannot control a country, they will all act as one. Just like how the big banker families (Warburgs, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Windsors) would compete but would always act as one when their power is threatened.

The UN, EU, and IMF are all assets of these powers. And it is only the governments BEHIND the public governments in those countries. But slowly, they hidden powers are BECOMING the public powers, as we have seen with George Bush in 2000-2008, or Jay Rockefeller becoming Senator of West Virginia recently.

Gbagbo knows that his so-called 'opposition' are hand-in-hand with CIA, MI6, IMF, and Freemasons, and that is why he does not want to see his country be another asset for these powers.

And you said 'illuminati' and 'lucifer', which is something I never said? Why mention this. What do you mean by those words?
Kindly google illuminati. Its all related to the Rothschild,freemason conspiracy. I've dealt with them endlessly on NL and otehr forums.

Please give me your proof of 'under-G' ownership of IMF or else hold your peace.

Mr Barach Obama is the President & Commander-in-Chief of the US military,any other thing to the contrary,PLEASE SUPPLY PROOF !
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 2:03am On Mar 17, 2011
Well, it is true that secret societies do exist. Just like how in the 2004 US elections, both John Kerry and George Bush were members of Skull and Bones, a very secretive society which possesses lots of control and influence in government, behind the scenes.

When you said 'ILLUMINATI', I have heard about this. And yes, this is true. But, I wouldn't call it ILLUMINATI anymore, since that name has been distorted and altered and confused. I would call the"ILLUMINATI" who are plotting to foment global control the big banker dynasty families, the intelligence agencies, MI6, CIA, Mossad, French intel, and others, the Club of Rome, freemasons, satanist occult groups, and others.

Unfortunately, the term illuminati is now manipulated and not credible, that is why 'new world order' is more credible. Personally I don't use these terms because too many people use it and exaggerate it. The truth is that there is a world system that elite powers have been plotting for centuries, and this is not a theory, this is full of evidence.

My friend, don't let people who wildly say 'illuminati' or 'lucifer' or others get to you. Just concentrate on facts and not names. It is true, there is lots of secrets behind the scenes. And there are shadow cabals who control parts of the world through the currency, economy, and food.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws." -M. Rothschild

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Transportation For Oyo Workers From January —ajimobi / Orji Cuts Visit To Attend Collapsed Building Victims / MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.