Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf (5603 Views)

IMF Calls For Further Currency Depreciation In Nigeria / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Nigerian Freemasons Hold Centenary Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Makbo: 2:08am On Feb 10, 2011
Nigeria is not spared by this plot as Jonathan already befriended with Ouattara and French president Sarkozy to stay in power. Jonathan is a rookie, he does not know in what arena he is playing. I am deeply disappointed of Jonathan Goodluck who now mingles with these murderers. I fear for Nigeria.  
French governement is still perpetrating his crappy job in Africa under the blattant stamp of the evilish UN. The francophone africans are suffering too much

http://esteemtv.com/?home#PageTop

http://esteemtv.com/?home#PageTop
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 3:06am On Feb 10, 2011
Makbo:

Nigeria is not spared by this plot as Jonathan already befriended with Ouattara and French president Sarkozy to stay in power. Jonathan is a rookie, he does not know in what arena he is playing. I am deeply disappointed of Jonathan Goodluck who now mingles with these murderers. I fear for Nigeria.  
French governement is still perpetrating his crappy job in Africa under the blattant stamp of the evilish UN. The francophone africans are suffering too much

Very good comment. I also fear for poor Nigeria. I do not want to see Nigeria being split and undermined.

I am hoping to see Nigeria become a little more like Sudan. Although Sudan is always demonized, they are independent and aware of destabilizing powers. Sudan knows the hidden powers' plots, and nowadays Sudan has the second most improving economy, just behind China. Sudan is also extremely stable and never do we see attacks or suicide bombers over there. The only problem is the South Sudan/North Sudan division, which is funded by the CIA and Mossad.
Nevertheless, I hope the best for Nigeria, and I hope Jonathan realizes who he is collaborating with.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 6:28am On Feb 10, 2011
I have to say much information is correct from the video if you only research. For example, we have in the Ghana Journal, explaining how Ouattara is a Freemason, which is why he gets UN, EU, and French support.

http://www.theghanaianjournal.com/2011/02/08/the-ivorian-crisis-the-esoteric-masonic-chthonic/
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2011
jabal1:

I have to say much information is correct from the video if you only research. For example, we have in the Ghana Journal, explaining how Ouattara is a Freemason, which is why he gets UN, EU, and French support.

very good research
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2011
yes, most interesting definitely
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Becomrichn: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
v
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 2:04am On Feb 11, 2011
Becomrichn:

I do not think Ouattara  is a freemason. Blaise Campaore is only supporting him because they both come from the same group in africa. It is impossible for Blaise campaore not to support him.

Look if there is a civil war in Nigeria , the republic of benin , togo, Ghana, liberia, seirra leone etc would be supplying the Yorubas weapon and men to fight Nigeria state because of ethnics, history and culture ties. That is how africa works. So it tell you the danger if Nigeria goes into civil war. While niger, chad would be supplying the Northern part of Nigeria weapon in a civil war because of ethnicity, culture and ethnicity. That is the way africa works.

You have good information and insight. But, I would tell you that powerful cabals and elite bankers and inteligence agencies worsen these ethnic and religious and cultural conflicts and manipulate them for their own benefit.

Although what you say about Blaise Campaore's support for Ouattara is true, but it is also because they both are collaborating with the biggest power, the French elites. If Blaise Campaore really preferred Ouattara, he would endorse and commend him, NOT interfering in Ivory Coast and supporting violence and violent rebels. The French elites, IMF, and CIA, also helped cause lots of the violence and unrest and chaos in Ivory Coast.

What you say about the cultural conspiring is true.

But, the cultural division is an INSTRUMENT and a CREATION of the hidden powers. This cultural or religious or ethnic division is in every 3rd world country nowadays. Just look at the Middle East. Back then, all elasticities were hospitable and peaceful. The Jewish peoples, Islamic peoples, Arabic peoples, Somali peoples, and Christian Arab peoples all lived in peace. But in order to control their land and resources, hidden powers, colonial powers, including inteligence agencies like CIA and Mossad, divide the groups and divide families in order to control them.

Just like the old imperialist notion, "Divide and conquer." We must be aware of this motto and be one with each other, otherwise we will all be defeated and controlled in the end.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Becomrichn: 2:17am On Feb 11, 2011
g
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 4:33am On Feb 11, 2011
Becomrichn:

I know alot about freemason. because one of the top men in freemason in the world child is my friend. He live in canada. I think his father was the top freemason person in canada at a time.  My friend in nigeria father was a well know Top AMORC.  Many Yoruba people are freemason or AMORC. chief Awolowo, bola ige ,jakande and were all know for this.

You see, french interest is because a french woman would be first lady which is naturally human to support  Ouattara . I am ready to marry a french lady too if the french can help reunity edo,delta , bayelsa and Yoruba into benin republic ke,    I am even ready to marry from all countries of all the world if they can get us into safety.  Even ready to marry an america for this to happen. Why not.

Ouattara  was smart?

Good comment, the video is very shocking and revealing, what did you think about it?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2011
Becomrichn:

jabal1 can you email me.

Your comment was very laudable and informative.

But can you email me instead? Thank you.

Although they have controlled about a half of African country's governments, there is still a struggle around the world.

Look at what is going on in Egypt. On one hand, the CIA wants Omar Suleiman, the torcherer and Mossad collaborator to be in power, while the Zionist elites in Israel and their Mossad is trying to keep Mubarak in power.

But, in one country which they have lost power, is Iran. As we can see, they choose to focus on destabilizing Iran more than anywhere else the world at this point.

They criticize Iran for silly things. They say their laws are bad, which is hypocritical as the US and UK have laws passed in which the government can listen and wiretap to all PHONE CALLS. The US has its patriot act, while they have Guantanamo prison and Abu-Ghraib prison camp, and their FBI spies on their own peoples' e-mails and the peoples' movements (Tea Party).

Look at their hypocrisy. They condemn Iran for operating nuclear power, but they themselves have thousands of nuclear bases, deployed in areas like Korea and Turkey. We need to wake up and realize this new world order, this plot to control humankind, by this secret government.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2011
what a great comment, jabal1
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 3:43am On Feb 12, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, yes, true! . . .But see a shrink sir.

Do you have any information to back your claim/insult?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2011
This conspiring and plotting of these powers and secret governments need to stop. The secret societies and shadow governments are rampant.

Ivory Coast is just an example, of the multiple powerful groups' intervention and ruthless attempt to control a country.

Spread this video to as many people as you can, research on your own, and be vigilant and aware of what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Vz4ldzULQ
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2011
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
Yes we need to end this attack of the Freemasons, CIA, UN, EU, French elites, big bankers, and others against Africa and the rest of the third world.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2011
hakim23:

Yes we need to end this attack of the Freemasons, CIA, UN, EU, French elites, big bankers, and others against Africa and the rest of the third world.

that is a message the video should have showed too!
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2011
Yes we need to end these corrupt cabal's powers now. They try controlling every country in the world.

End to the FREEMASONS. These Freemasons RECRUIT foreign leaders TO CONTROL THEM.

End to the IMF and CENTRAL BANKING. The IMF is ROTHSCHILD-OWNED, Rothschilds are Freemasons/controllers of paper money and wealth and mainstream media.

End to the CIA. Even Congressman RON PAUL wanted an end to the CIA. The CIA tortures people including its own citizens, while SPIES on AMERICANS and stages FALSE FLAG ATTACKS. Also sets up REVOLUTIONS in countries. Overthrew IRAN'S government in 1953 and spend 100 MILLION DOLLARS trying to overthrow honorable Ahmadinejad last year!

Watch this VIDEO. SPREAD TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS WE CAN

We need to know who's trying to control us, so that we don't fall into the trap of ETHNIC RIVALRIES or RELIGIOUS RIVALRIES or RACIAL RIVALRIES!!! PEACE FOR ALL!! DOWN WITH SHADOW POWERS!!!

Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2011
IVORY COAST
TO MANY PEOPLE BEING HURT TO MANY CHAOS NO NOT CHAOS

PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE!! PEACE!!!
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2011
:-x
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2011
blink182:

:-x

Hahaha
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 2:40am On Mar 10, 2011
Yes this is the secret behind the Cote Diviore problems. This is interference and infiltration and intervention.

The UN, CIA, EU, and all others should leave, including Burkina Faso's freemason president who hired and trained mercenaries to carry out a coup before the elections.

This needs to be stopped now. No more killing and no more conspiring.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 7:08am On Mar 10, 2011
Yes this needs to stop.

Show this video to everybody.

Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2011
yes thank you for the link of the video everybody needs to watch and learn the shocking truth
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2011
hakim23 please e-mail me

and everybody share this video

the african people and the world needs to know what is really going on in Cote Diviore
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2011
yes please
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Jbenue: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2011
SABALI SABALI SABALI YONTE
SABALI SABALI SABALI KANYE
NIKERE MOGO
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 5:08am On Mar 14, 2011
Jbenue:

SABALI SABALI SABALI YONTE
SABALI SABALI SABALI KANYE
NIKERE MOGO

What did you think of the video my friend?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by congoshine(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2011
[center][size=28pt]jabal1 = hakim23[/size][/center] grin grin grin

Imagine the dunce talking to himself,you seem to underestimate the intelligence of great Nairalanders angry

Back to your 'allegations'.

1. ‘GBAGBO won because more people were protesting in his favour’ - Complete fallacy ,Ivory Coast is currently divided into 2 (North & South) due to the civil war - Quattara has almost exclusive following in the North,while the south is shared largely with Gbagbo. The capital Abidjan is in the South, but even here you have Quattara suburbs.

2. QUATTARA,CAMPAORE & IVORY COAST POLITICS - If you take time to study the recent history of Ivorien politics, you’ll find out that Quattara came on the scene in 1990 as unelected prime minister of founding father of modern Ivory coast- Felix Houphet Boigny. Upon the death of Boigny, Quattara decided to exercise his right to contest the presidency.
Due to his popularity, and facing imminent defeat he was tagged as a ‘foreigner’ by political opponents and some one who was prime minister was suddenly told he was actually from Bukina faso(hence the link with campaore), The fact is many Ivoriens have links to Ghana,Nigeria,Bukina Faso and Liberia.
His candidature has been ONE of the looming reasons behind the unrelenting crises in Ivory coast up till the present day.

3. IMF – As the name implies is set up to provide funding for its members (most countries in the world) ,same with the World Bank,we have similar bodies here in Africa-namely the ADB(Africa Dev bank). Even the United states, Japan & EU countries have had to battle with issues of debt at one point or the other-so no conspiracy here.

4.FREEMASONS – Please google Nairaland and the internet to get a proper understanding of the conspiracies associated with this. It honestly doesn’t make any sense.
Do freemasons exist? Yes of course. Do they control the world on behalf of the Rosthchilds & the Jews , no ! Their influence is no more than the influence of Muslims ,Havard graduates,catholics etc. Ever adherent or group has some from of influence to some degree.
5. CORRUPTION – I can not vouch for anybody as being incorruptible (not even Ribadu. . lol!),so that is another matter ,but don’t mix-up numerous issues & come up with one answer.
Finally, always take conspiracies with a pinch of salt. A good example is the birther/tea party wing of the republican party in the US- probably the best at this -they’ll link up Obama to muslims & then to Jews and finally to Lucifer . . . .
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2011
[center]CONGOSHINE = INCORRECT (JABAL1=HAKIM23 NOT TRUE)[/center]

My friend, some of your information is accurate and interesting, but many of it is totally incorrect and absurd.

IMF - Congoshine, do you know who OWNS the I.M.F? It is none other than the Rothschild banking family! The truth stands up to scrutiny, so no denying there. The IMF is known to be clandestinely usurping power in the economic field all over the world. The IMF is used by the powers of Britain and the USA, the Windsors, Rothschilds, and other banking powers. The IMF powers desire to tyrannically control all economic activities of all countries. These powers are known to utilize debt to overtake power and institute a hegemony over countries.

FREEMASONS - Freemasons, only the ones at the high-ranking levels, hand in hand with other powers, recruit people in governments and try to influence governments and control them. Anywhere in the world, freemasons recruit indigenous people in countries to cause the highest-ranking freemasons, which are top bankers (IMF and Rothschild connection) to really rule.

Look at Benin, with a huge Freemason presence in government, or Congo-Brazaville, or how the Freemasons installed Ali Bongo in power in Gabon. Obama is also a 33 degree freemason. Why all this power? Even leaders in Jordan have been known to be involved with Freemasonry, not excluding Israel, of course. Even in Saudi Arabia, freemasonry is present in the royal family.

The royalties all over Europe are top-ranking Freemasons. In Tanzania, 'opposition' leaders have dubious ties with Freemasons. Freemasonry is used mainly by the British and French elites to recruit others all over the world to control and influence them.

CORRUPTION I don't know why you use 'Tea Party' as an example. Many of them are credible and good, who don't want this tyranny in America and the loss of rights. The original goal of the Tea Party was also to preserve the peoples' civil rights, and to always keep the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and to end the corrupt wars.

But, the Tea Party has been hi-jacked by the FBI and powers that be of the country. This is clearly exhibited. Some people may lie and use Obama's religion as a distraction from the US elites' real affairs, but Obama is a 33 degree Freemason. You use the word 'conspiracy' to try to be ignorant and discredit any plots, but the world elites are conspiring to remain in power and to expand it.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by congoshine(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2011
hakim23:

[center]CONGOSHINE = INCORRECT (JABAL1=HAKIM23 NOT TRUE)[/center]
You and I know the truth. , . enjoy yourself ,but don’t play with senior board members of NL ,ok?
Before I proceed, I just want to advise that you need to steer clear of conspiracies. Anything you cannot prove, please avoid stating is as fact.
As the popular saying goes -rumours are started by enemies and spread by ignoramuses (no insults intended).

hakim23:

IMF - Congoshine, do you know who OWNS the I.M.F? It is none other than the Rothschild banking family! The truth stands up to scrutiny, so no denying there. The IMF is known to be clandestinely usurping power in the economic field all over the world. The IMF is used by the powers of Britain and the USA, the Windsors, Rothschilds, and other banking powers. The IMF powers desire to tyrannically control all economic activities of all countries. These powers are known to utilize debt to overtake power and institute a hegemony over countries.
Ownership of the IMF can be found via their website or Wikipedia
http://www.imf.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Monetary_Fund
You will observe that it is ‘owned’ by over 150 sovereign countries and NOT Rothschild. The bible asks people to study to show yourselves approved (2 Tim 2:15)

hakim23:

FREEMASONS - Freemasons, only the ones at the high-ranking levels, hand in hand with other powers, recruit people in governments and try to influence governments and control them. Anywhere in the world, freemasons recruit indigenous people in countries to cause the highest-ranking freemasons, which are top bankers (IMF and Rothschild connection) to really rule.
Look at Benin, with a huge Freemason presence in government, or Congo-Brazaville, or how the Freemasons installed Ali Bongo in power in Gabon. Obama is also a 33 degree freemason. Why all this power? Even leaders in Jordan have been known to be involved with Freemasonry, not excluding Israel, of course. Even in Saudi Arabia, freemasonry is present in the royal family.
The royalties all over Europe are top-ranking Freemasons. In Tanzania, 'opposition' leaders have dubious ties with Freemasons. Freemasonry is used mainly by the British and French elites to recruit others all over the world to control and influence them.

Again pure innuendo,since they do not publish their membership list,unless you can show me an interview where Obama or any of the people you have mentioned says he’s a member,I’d rather not speculate.

hakim23:

CORRUPTION I don't know why you use 'Tea Party' as an example. Many of them are credible and good, who don't want this tyranny in America and the loss of rights. The original goal of the Tea Party was also to preserve the peoples' civil rights, and to always keep the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and to end the corrupt wars.
But, the Tea Party has been hi-jacked by the FBI and powers that be of the country. This is clearly exhibited. Some people may lie and use Obama's religion as a distraction from the US elites' real affairs, but Obama is a 33 degree Freemason. You use the word 'conspiracy' to try to be ignorant and discredit any plots, but the world elites are conspiring to remain in power and to expand it.

Forget the issue of rights,if you follow American politics,no other president curtailed people’s rights like George Bush after 911,where were the tea party peeps then?

It’s simple Obama is not like them – he’s black with a muslim name so he must be from the devil to persecute christians- my pastor (an Asian even gave me some bible verses to prove that obama is the anti Christ).

The problem I have is that christians around the world especially in America, can’t draw the line between pure politics and religious beliefs.
Smart politicians will say mix-up different things without any proof or basis and link it all up for gullible people to believe.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 1:29am On Mar 15, 2011
CONGOSHINE You are only listening to mainstream information which is owned by the same top bankers that doesn't bear any real information.

The IMF's owners are truly owned by the richest men in the world, which is really the Rothschilds.

Look, the IMF does not help any country. They put all 3rd-world countries into massive debt which enslaves their people. Look at how BIRTH CERTIFICATES are used only for the benefit of the elite bankers, as they use human beings as cattle. They steal all countries' gold, and make sure 3rd-world countries will always rely on them.

ALI BONGO of GABON is a freemason. His ceremony can be viewed here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9UNLz4lo8k&feature=related

NGUESSO of CONGO-BRAZAVILLE, another freemason. Another ceremony here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5sDIWWQhck&feature=player_embedded#

So now I proved this and showed that you clearly present incorrect information.

Obama, is a CIA agent. His whole family had connections with CIA. If you research his bloodlines, he is even related to many politicians who were in office, like George Bush and D. Cheney. Watch, if you try to ridicule this, I will prove it to you just like how I proved to you the freemason leaders in some African countries. Also, he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, and Trilateral Commission, all of these owned and founded by none other than the ROCKEFELLERS, another top banking family closely affiliated with the Rothschild family.

So what can you say, brother?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 7:48am On Mar 15, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti / Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke / Remita Is An Acronym For (remi Tinubu And Ahmed) Collected N60 Billion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.