Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral (74293 Views)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by just2endowed: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Although I didn't get most of their conversation since I don't understand YORUBA....

But OP, I have a simple question 4u...
In a Situation where the affected Person happens to be a WEAK MAN, would you have defended him..?
That's one Question.

Secondly, is weakness now the prerogative of Ladies..
Hope those LADIES who had the guts to severe the MANHOOD of their Boyfriends and Husbands will also be treated as Weak..?

I know I didn't get the MESSAGE due to LANGUAGE barrier, but I still believe Investigations should be carried out immediately.

Don't allow the WEEPING and TEARS of a LADY pacify you as a man so fast that your treat serious issues concerning them with Levity.
LADIES lie better when tears are start dropping from their eyes.

Sense will not kill you
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by AmeLonRo(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
This is not good at all. Some security men were harassing a man some years ago. A passerby was forced to stop and ask the man if he was a Nigerian. Nigerian to Nigerian oooo. This part of what the senators are saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEDAAhe8KYo
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
debola33:
Where is the intimidation here? Yes some of the questions look absurd like the virginity issue but above her they are trying to teach her some lessons. You came to ibadan to collect your certificate meet a guy and within fees days u already dating him and even in his house. She definitely fell for him cos he was rich. I pray God vindicate you sha

Is it illegal to fall for a rich guy?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Obakashdee(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Although I didn't get most of their conversation since I don't understand YORUBA....

But OP, I have a simple question 4u...
In a Situation where the affected Person happens to be a WEAK MAN, would you have defended him..?
That's one Question.

Secondly, is weakness now the prerogative of Ladies..
Hope those LADIES who had the guts to severe the MANHOOD of their Boyfriends and Husbands will also be treated as Weak..?

I know I didn't get the MESSAGE due to LANGUAGE barrier, but I still believe Investigations should be carried out immediately.

Don't allow the WEEPING and TEARS of a LADY pacify you as a man so fast that your treat serious issues concerning them with Levity.
LADIES lie better when tears are start dropping from their eyes.

Since you didn’t understand what they were saying, you have nothing to contribute to this matter, sit this out chief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by IvarTheBoneless: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2020
light099:
Funny video, i must say. It left me laughing.
I wonder what she would have been feeling like when she wrapped her ass in that tight jean trousers, sitted like a queen in the front seat beside his to-be, thiefing boyfriend's car, or on the soft cushion of his sofa in his apartment, until those filthy police guys suddenly barged in like a thief in the night.

Some quick notes from the video.
1. 'Provided' you're not guilty, there's no reason to kill yourself, if you're a right person wrongly found in a wrong place.
Thieves don't have tags on their foreheads, you could be a legit guy in the house of a thief to do your legit business. So, no need to freak out immediately until the case gets to the point you couldn't vindicate yourself or the criminal wickedly implicates you as an accomplice. But most times, you should be able to prove your innocence.
2. Some Nigerian policemen are unprofessional touts, vile and filthy. Imagine the dirty interrogation. The kind of situation you would have expected from a lady who got stuck in the midst of Agberos. I'm sure she would be sexually abused behind the scene, once she get's to their cell, espcecially, she's already devastated and looks vulnerable. Seems the police men on seeing her are already in the mood and can't even wait anymore to get a room.
3. Food is cooked every moment but you never know that one which is going to get burnt.
When you wrap your ass in tight jean, covetously running after strange men, you never know which one may turn-out sour, or you're a guy always flocking with strange folks or going to strange places, you never can say when it would end in tears.

Unfortunately... i can bet the Policemen would rape her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by meelorlah(f): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2020
I feel really bad for the lady...those policemen are too uncouth, when it is touts that they'll be recruiting up and down... irrelevant questions like ta lo ndo e tele (Who was f**cking you before)Stupid people. Even the other part of the video that they showed the criminal himself, they were still asking stupid questions. Ba wo la se mu e?? (How did we catch you) they now said he should reply that they caught him like a snail...I was like wtf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Ollyb10: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2020
mamato:
Aaaahhhhh! This fine ge haf finally disgrace her reputable family, what is she doing in the house of an armed robber? Not even a yahoo boy?
And what's the difference between an armed robber n a yahoo boy?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by vonlogon: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
So asking about her virginity, who she slept with and why she left her last boyfriend is the truth they want to get from her?

It baffles me too o
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by ToyinDipo(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2020
Mode of questioning seemed off, but sometimes you ask 'irrelevant' questions to obtain some relevant information.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by DelphiOracle(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
So asking about her virginity, who she slept with and why she left her last boyfriend is the truth they want to get from her?
it's very wrong to ask her those questions but that not withstanding they still need to get the truth from her.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Lightwalker: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Looks like they knew her before now because the questions about her Ex and virginity are too specific.

But don't these guys go for training?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Greenvaiper: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

They should make sure the get the truth from her and penalize her.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.

You are very damn brainless if this is how u refer to your fellow woman. Shame on you, may u find yourself in this same situation

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Biodun1929(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2020
So annoying. What does her virnginity or dating history have to do with anything? Na wa o. See as they just intimated and disgraced the poor girl. Was arm robber written on the man's face...how was she meant to know he was an robber. I really feel for the girl cos she looks pretty decent...they just humiliated her for their own amusement. Abuse of power at its height.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by DelphiOracle(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2020
morakakin:

She could had been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
that can only be ascertain after scrutiny this time by professionals
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Biodun1929(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Greenvaiper:

You are very damn brainless if this is how u refer to your fellow woman. Shame on you, may u find yourself in this same situation

It's a boy behind that account. And he has been known to say the most senseless things to get attention. Pay him no mind.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by EdmundDantes(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
How is he a disgrace to police force? He should smile ,joke with a criminal ABI?Do u even knw if the useless girl nah robber informant? Her parents warned her ooo but whosai sad ! Dey must follow Big boys enter G wagon.She deserve all the insults

There are proper ways of interrogation, please.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by FuckUsername: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2020
magicminister:
I’m worried for her safety!!
of
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by bkool7(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
In saner climes, this lady only needs to ask the cops one question.
" What is my crime?"

I don't know when it becomes a crime, anywhere in the world, to be found in the company of a suspected criminal.

Later some of those condemning this lady will be shouting, " In saner clime"

Is this how cops behave in saner climes?

You either tell me my crime or get the F off

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Sapphire94: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

You do think that you are all-knowing, but from this your comment, you know absolutely nothing.

You just commented like an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Biodun1929(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
mamato:
Aaaahhhhh! This fine ge haf finally disgrace her reputable family, what is she doing in the house of an armed robber? Not even a yahoo boy?

How the hell was she supposed to know ths guy was a robber?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by FuckUsername: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
Greenvaiper:

you're a simp and a sissy.
it's your type that makes these useless ladies see us as weaklings.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by chukwuibuipob: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
EdmundDantes:

There are proper ways of interrogation, please.
u are right.But u should knw the reason why dey ask her about her past boyfriend:sex life/virginity..Nor be same pipu dat doesn't understand what parody mean in Twitter
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by longayink: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
She swore wallahi tallahi but has no resemblance in dressing of a Moslem.

It’s like Arabic language is fast getting spoken in Yoruba land. Good job BAT.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Ezmans: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
what concerned criminality & disvirginity ? Yoruba man can loose a plot of land bcs of toto
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by bcashy: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

You are right but did the officers do the right thing by asking those questions like who disvergined her, where and when? Those are her personal life for God sake!
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by StagethemTVee: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2020
You wan kee people with lafta grin grin cheesy
Ezmans:
what concerned criminality & disvirginity ? Yoruba man can loose a plot of land bcs of toto
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by EdmundDantes(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2020
tommy589:
That policeman questioning her is a disgrace to police force

You have buried the girl already before her death. A girl you know nothing about you called USELESS. When has it become a crime to have a boyfriend?

I can guarantee you the policeman career is already in jeopardy.

Don't be in a hurry, you will soon hear the follow up.

Abeg tell am. And these are the people who claim they can make a better society than others.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by mulerogold(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2020
Ulomoney:
Why do you have such an inferior complex? What happened to you?

Bro. Its Obvious a lady you so loved left you for a rich guy.

Av been tru that before and its past behind me.

You have to move on and be realistic that Nigeria Police FORCE is unprofessional in all ways.
Its a failed entity.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Queenoffucks(f): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2020
Come on guys, let's all fvck the police together. They are good citizens grin

Queenoffvcks
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Greenvaiper: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2020
FuckUsername:
hours a simp and a sissy.
it's your type that makes these useless ladies see us as weaklings.
Nonsense

U r very silly for making that comment. I am one of social media influencers that called the Ig of police directly on this matter. The careers of those bastards are over, I assure u of that.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2020
the girl make sense oh..Dem suppose bleep dey Toto self

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Openbusiness4: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

so if a criminal was found with you, you are automatically a criminal

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.