Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause (32696 Views)

Falz Reacts To Toke Makinwa Marriage Proposal / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by feedthenation(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
It is not by force to get married

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by BREYZ: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Look at this Lagos Olo dishing out Marriage Advise grin cheesy grin nothing I no go see for Nairaland grin cheesy grin grin

Olo wey get class cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Adakintroy: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Language is first for communication. Did you get the message?

Know know.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Bimpe29: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's not surprising to hear that from Toke Makinwa.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by DigitB: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
donbachi:
I dont know if dis woman talks from her anus.

The bit.ch talks through her pv.ssy
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by KenModi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
adelove1914:
Na true she talk.. staying with one person for years is just scam and nothing else..Even your kids after a while will leave the house and go elsewhere.

In some years time marriage won't be desirable anymore.. whether we like it or not na wetin go happen be that.

Okay, you have given your opinion, now move aside let reasonable people talk.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
The devil is just speaking through her. Sighs
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by ICEMAN(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
The dumbest feminist in the game. Still bitter her ex husband is hitting someone else. She has bleached herself and stuffed her body with plastic but still no happiness.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
adelove1914:
Na true she talk.. staying with one person for years is just scam and nothing else..Even your kids after a while will leave the house and go elsewhere.

In some years time marriage won't be desirable anymore.. whether we like it or not na wetin go happen be that.

100% correct.

Nigerians are incredibly stupid people. See as church full ground everywhere yet we are the most dis-speakable hypocritical people on planet earth.

Tope is seriously on point. Too many marriages are full of hatred and resentment. Many married women are forming loyal only because most of them are BROKE!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by folarr(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
I think we need to regulate the amount of bullshit that makes it way to FP. This is very stupid
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
ODJ124:
If marriage have expiry date..... let say 10 years after marriage... and u divorce or separate..
the woman won't be appalling to the eyes again na..
Marriage is sometimes for better for worse..

Biggest lie!

It is responsibility people are avoiding not the old mama. Some mama are super duper! Matured and very marriageable.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by earnit1: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
mtcheew coming from a retarddded hoeeeeee
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Charly68: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Na so you no fit keep your home..na you go change God standard for marriage ..very funny Olosho
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by ODJ124(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrchineke:

Biggest lie!

It is responsibility people are avoiding not the old mama. Some mama are super duper! Matured and very marriageable.
yeah... sometimes responsibility... ,the super beautiful mama are very few in numbers
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
olaric:
Just because it didn't work out for you doesn't give you the right to say nonsense about marriage. [b] God instituted it [/b]and He made it a lifetime commitment.

Provide the proof!

I don’t mean random Christian mumbo jumbo in the bible (75% of the world don’t know anything about the bible)
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by chinedumoooo: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
You can forget about marriage and enjoy your frustrated life in future.
Some people sound senseless and claim to be entitled to their opinion when they had influened some weak mind With their stupid thought.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
ODJ124:

yeah... sometimes responsibility... ,the super beautiful mama are very few in numbers

Only if you are marrying for beauty, which fades in no time.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Charly68:
Na so you no fit keep your home..na you go change God standard for marriage ..very funny Olosho

Which God?

I asked because there are variety of Gods known to man.

The one we carry for head was given to us by the thieving and murderous europeans.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Rhaspody(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
What she does not know is that older women find it difficult to get married. If after getting married for 10 uears and u decide to separate as a woman of say 40 years, she may not get married till 44. And by then na older men go dey look at her. I pity any lady that subscribes to that mentality.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
IDeyFlogAllah:
I'm sorry Aunty but just because you personally lack the discipline, maturity and integrity to make a marriage work doesn't mean that the rules must be changed to accommodate your unserious type.

Stick with your ólòshó lifestyle and stop trying to pour sand into the jellof rice of those who are better cooks than you just because you envy them

Dey there dey deceive una self!
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by chaloskyx: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
just because your own marriage expired does not mean other people who are happily married needs to follow suit. sorry toke but not every woman wants to be in your shoes. and if thats the case that marriages should expire when your marriage with your husband expired why did you have to write a book to spite him after all like you have suggested its okay for marriages to expire
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by geesilver(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
why you dey follow this guy up and down every thread like say him carry deadlock for head
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Yankee101: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
If I not fit get make nobody get - attitude
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Mkayfrenzy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eleribu
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rhaspody:
What she does not know is that older women find it difficult to get married. If after getting married for 10 uears and u decide to separate as a woman of say 40 years, she may not get married till 44. And by then na older men go dey look at her. I pity any lady that subscribes to that mentality.

So you are relying on all these fake marriages around town? I dey laugh you......all these hateful resentment filled marriages? Do you know how many married men are crying inside?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mrchineke: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
Eleribu

Wetin dey pepper you. If I chat your wife now she’ll be sending me her nudes on WhatsApp. Link me let’s test your wife.....oya
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Femuel(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
uruba23:
Where Is Sijimoto come and impregnate this ondo babe make her name change o

I forbid this hoelowshow for my role model abeg.. God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by Rhaspody(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
mrchineke:

So you are relying on all these fake marriages around town? I dey laugh you......all these hateful resentment filled marriages? Do you know how many married men are crying inside?

Doesn't mean that they are no good marriages out there. What I'm saying is that this will favor men more than women. Aam of 50 can get married easily. But a woman of 50 will find it extremely difficult to even get a loyal man
Re: Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
She's not serious, no one is forcing her to marry if she feels that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Stalked Her Crush On Social Media And Found Out This / Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short / Don Jazzy Warns Those Asking When He Will Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.