Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This (7651 Views)

I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again / I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by ThothHermes: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
I'm happy that people are coming to your aid.

1 Like

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I have copied the first nine digits of your number. Complete the last two digits. You can erase the first nine digits since I copied it. Or you drop any other account number, since you are not comfortable dropping your own account number.
drop your number so that I can call you instead
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThothHermes:
I'm happy that people are coming to your aid.
thank you sir. Infact I am surprised I am also getting people asking me for a date. All is well
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by ThothHermes: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
thank you sir. Infact I am surprised I am also getting people asking me for a date. All is well
Lobatan!!

That's a good thing right?
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThothHermes:
Lobatan!!
That's a good thing right?
i don't think it's right to just start wooing someone you saw their number online. They don't even know if I am crippled or blind. I see them trying to take advantage of my situation. But I guess God will provide the best for us all

4 Likes

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by ThothHermes: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
i don't think it's right to just start wooing someone you saw their number online. They don't even know if I am crippled or blind. I see them trying to take advantage of my situation. But I guess God will provide the best for us all
grin grin
That's one way to look at it.
All the best sha.
Shine your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by uboma(m): 2:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:

You are right, they are trying to take advantage of you.

I arrived late, didn't see what you uploaded but I believe your case is a genuine one as some others have indicated on here.

Kindly send me your bank account details via the phone number on my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Hardtalk: 3:09am On Jul 28, 2020
CareerBegger:
just so you know, I did a little FBI on your account and saw you ain't a begger.
Your name on your account number matches the employment letter you posted grin

Yet you could not send her anything after this epic investigative journalism? Na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Some people like to keep personal details private, i will not drop my number here because I want to help. If you have gotten enough help already, it's ok dear.
Mihzwhitesutana:
drop your number so that I can call you instead

2 Likes

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2020
uboma:

You are right, they are trying to take advantage of you.

I arrived late, didn't see what you uploaded but I believe your case is a genuine one as some others have indicated on here.

Kindly send me your bank account details via the phone number on my signature.
thank you.
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good evening thank you timy22 and Uboma I am very grateful. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by SweetCunt97(f): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
Seriously it's annoying. They come in d guise of helping and then start talking thrash... Men who collect ur number and start long talk ain't helpers most of them are pervs. Be careful
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Seriously it's annoying. They come in d guise of helping and then start talking thrash... Men who collect ur number and start long talk ain't helpers most of them are pervs. Be careful
well doesn't really matter once you know how to say your "NO" .
They didn't actually collect it I was the one that dropped it for another person.

1 Like

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2020
A week ago I was heavily in debt and knew no where to turn to. You are a blessing. May God continue to shower you blessings and never put you to shame or debt cry even though you said I shouldn't mention you

May God continue to bless you and your family
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by yemisolar(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2020
It is good that people are coming out to assist. But that is not the final solution. You need to get a skill or learn something to equip you for a descent livelihood.

For a start you can contact the parents of the parents of the children you teach and ask if any of them will be interested in lessons for the children. Even if it is daycare you can start somewhere.

I know teachers that are earning more during this covid time than when they were employed.it's all about being entrepreneurial

Think out of the box and things Will l work out
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by CaptalnMitch: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
rest abeg you are saying trash. Have you helped the OP ? Have you called the op.
Rest abeg

1 Like

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2020
CaptalnMitch:
rest abeg you are saying trash. Have you helped the OP ? Have you called the op.
Rest abeg
this isn't needed. At least she made valuable comment. It's not everyone that will help you in cash but words of wisdom, comfort and encouragement.
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2020
yemisolar:
It is good that people are coming out to assist. But that is not the final solution. You need to get a skill or learn something to equip you for a descent livelihood.
thanks alot it's truly not the final solution. I am thankful to timy22 .she didn't only help me in cash she went as far as wanting to teach me about selling bales of clothes. I am thinking of starting a business instead of languishing in teaching without an reasonable improvement

I have stayed long enough to know teaching isn't the way forward

1 Like

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by SweetCunt97(f): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
CaptalnMitch:
Rest abeg
Piiko? Abeg never u quote me abeg.. Mtcheeew
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Some people like to keep personal details private, i will not drop my number here because I want to help. If you have gotten enough help already, it's ok dear.

hello pls can I benefit from any help if you can.I'm almost in same shoes as the op.
I pray for Gods' mercy
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
GraciousLoveth:

hello pls can I benefit from any help if you can.I'm almost in same shoes as the op.
I pray for Gods' mercy
campbell118 may it never be well with you if you continue with this kind of nonsense. May karma catch up with you ASAP

Cc profdview Uboma come and see what that guy is doing.

1 Like

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by uboma(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
campbell118 may it never be well with you if you continue with this kind of nonsense. May karma catch up with you ASAP

Cc profdview Uboma come and see what that guy is doing.

Thank you for bursting this one.

Good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by uboma(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello Sir. I am Austin, a final year student of UNN. I live in Lagos and have been finding it hard to feed once a day. I need help, I got your number from Nairaland. Just anything will be okay. Even if it's a job I can do, I'll gladly do it. Thank you so much, 00721085XX, AccessDiamond. Number used to send the SMS is +23481209215XX

I received the SMS quoted above @06:32:22pm today.

I have deleted my phone number to stop receiving unsolicited SMS and calls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by craleonic: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Op, you should drop your account number on this thread. Some people want to help but would not want to be contacted outside nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
craleonic:
Op, you should drop your account number on this thread. Some people want to help but would not want to be contacted outside nairaland.
I am not comfortable with posting my account number on here.. If you noticed I initially uploaded my employment letter and account number on the first page but I removed it. I even posted my phone number.

I would be glad to be helped. There is no shame in it. I am willing to receive or send pm to anyone that wants to help.
Thank you
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mineisgrace(f): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
timy22:

Its good she post this , many scammers on nairaland. Her appointment letter made me believed her.

What is private about a schools that can not help or care about her wellbeing?

this is so true. It is always hard to help on Nairaland nowadays because of alot of liars.

I didn't see what the op uploaded but going by her post up there I feel she needs to learn one trade. Teaching is meant to be seen as a part-time job and not a full time job. I have never even heard of anyone eating startch before
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mineisgrace(f): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
B.ed English
it doesn't matter try and look for something around you that can fetch you daily income no matter how small.

I saw on front page today a graduate selling well packaged kunu. Although it might seem degrading but she is offering a service and making some money.
You are lucky you don't have a kid yet because if you had, how do you want to be coping with only teaching job?
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by uboma(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mineisgrace:
it doesn't matter try and look for something around you that can fetch you daily income no matter how small.

I saw on front page today a graduate selling well packaged kunu. Although it might seem degrading but she is offering a service and making some money.
You are lucky you don't have a kid yet because if you had, how do you want to be coping with only teaching job?

Modified as requested....
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
uboma:

Going by the screenshot below, it seems she has children.....
yes I do but it's a part I keep really private. Please take the screenshot down. It's one of the reasons I also REMOVED my employment letter Thank you
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mineisgrace(f): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
uboma:

Going by the screenshot below, it seems she has children.....
wow hmmm I wonder how she's coping
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by Mineisgrace(f): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
really private.
you are a strong woman. Keep it up. God bless you to reach greater heights cry
Re: I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This by uboma(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mihzwhitesutana:
yes I do but it's a part I keep really private. Please take the screenshot down. It's one of the reasons I also REMOVED my employment letter Thank you

Done as requested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Love To Have Twins In Your 1st Pregnancy / Baby Crying At Birth. WHY? / Is It Wise For Parents To Bath With Their Young Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.