Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ (64090 Views)

How A Free Video I Saw Online During My Nysc Changed My Life / April Clearance Changed To Covid-19 / Nysc Clearance Changed From Present To Covid 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Same here i had fun in jos
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Kopa....Kopa...How many times I call you??

Just talk say you don chop Nkechi or Chidera and the sweetness of her puna has changed your perception of igbos....

Vision less talk, when i come to Oshogbo or Lagos now and see greater opportunity like the copa....you will start wailing that I should leave Lagos

May your mindset locate a new Brian box full of potentials
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by heendrix(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Virginkpekus:

You haven't still told me what relevance you are to people in the east.

I'll be more than relevant that ur lots can ever be

1 Like

Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by seguno2: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Kennyswag:
Whatever .. i won't go there for even a million dollars grin grin

Na who go dash you that kind of money, when you are not Isa Funtua pikin?
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Gadaluck(m): 2:15am On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:

IGBO AMAKA!!!

Ndewo nwanne!
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by vioment: 3:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Na so we suppose be. Every inch of naija is yours.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Codes151(m): 5:07am On Jul 24, 2020
From Benue?

Smh
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by kolade560: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Is that why you are cryinggrin
your backward thinking is your problem. grin
Tranquillity360:
Is that why you are cryinggrin
your backward thinking is your problem.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by EmekaA125(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Perception of Amala and Ewedu eaters who hardly travel beyond Ore about Igbos makes me wonder if they actually reason properly. U sit in the comfort of your region to judge a tribe(people) based on hear-say and what you watch on Nigerian based Nollywood movies. Too bad and appalling

1 Like

Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by hartson(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Omooba77:

Make you get a good woman there too grin grin grin grin grin
None of my Anambra sisters will marry this silly ass Benue man.Yam is not enough to cater for noble Anambra daughters.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2020
hartson:
None of my Anambra sisters will marry this silly ass Benue man.Yam is not enough to cater for noble Anambra daughters.

no be small silly...hyper silly fool.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by NybenSBF101(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2020
I can relate, I hated north so much that I was advising my friends not to serve there because we will be killed because we are Christians and Igbos. Na when Nysc carry me go Kano that I thought that am about to pay for my sins of abusing Muslims and northerners both here and on fb.

I ended up loving Kano State, did my masters in BUK, working in Kano State and I don't even live in Sabongari because it is too noisy and dirty for my liking.

Always keep an open mind because there is good in every tribe.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Omooba77: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2020
hartson:

Why call God's creator silly. He just expressed himself against the false perspective of what he was told.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Uchek(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Do you have a number? You gave your bank information without a name. If l want to belp you, what name will l use?

CandyCandy:
OK. We are all good people/tribe in Nigeria exception of some bad eggs which comes in individual form, not a whole tribe or people.

Please,

Greetings to you all, please I'm doing this at this point because I'm already dying as I can't handle it again strongly believing some help come my way. I'm a widow with 4 children and with aged mother under my care. First, I'm not claiming to be a teacher because teachers seem to be most vulnerable at the moment when I am not. I'm actually a teacher in a private school (I have every proof you may want). If I am lying or doing this to scam, judgment will be upon me. Like I said, I am doing this because it has gone beyond my control at this point. The family is solely taken care of by salaries earned from the teaching practice and that happened last in the month of February. Right now, we are in a very pitiable situation with nothing to call our next meal again. Please help us with any little amount you can. Not like you are owing us anything but please have mercy on us. Consider my situation please. Let's not die of starvation please. I believe God will see us through these challenges. Thank you very much.

30 539 775 83 - First Bank
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Ctorch:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nysc-changed-my-perception-of-igbos/
The poster did not reveal or show the face of the said person where as the certificate is showing the face. Hahaha, some Nigerians are very funny.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Paperwork: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Firespitter:

Imagine saying Englishs are good!

Make una dey reason naa
What nonsense are you saying?
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by flyingpig: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2020
NybenSBF101:
I can relate, I hated north so much that I was advising my friends not to serve there because we will be killed because we are Christians and Igbos. Na when Nysc carry me go Kano that I thought that am about to pay for my sins of abusing Muslims and northerners both here and on fb.

I ended up loving Kano State, did my masters in BUK, working in Kano State and I don't even live in Sabongari because it is too noisy and dirty for my liking.

Always keep an open mind because there is good in every tribe.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bro how you dey see girls nack for North biko? I no fit live where i no fit nack o cheesy
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by CandyCandy(f): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Uchek:
Do you have a number? You gave your bank information without a name. If l want to belp you, what name will l use?

Sorry for that please. My name is ThankGod David.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by hartson(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Omooba77:

Why call God's creator silly. He just expressed himself against the false perspective of what he was told.
Why shouldn't I call him silly,He went as far as saying that igbos are cannibals.Can you imagine that?
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Omooba77: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2020
hartson:
Why shouldn't I call him silly,He went as far as saying that igbos are cannibals.Can you imagine that?

I heard same fairy tales, even from an uncle that served in Nigeria Army during the war. So my people warned me of serving in the East. Incidentally I served in a neighbouring state to Abia and I used to visit Aba.
Every culture has its own, they said Ile-Ife dont welcome strangers, I have slept in the city a couple of times.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by astOorR(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
post=92027996:

I used the filling station there

I used to attend the church there, Beautiful Munistries
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by chukswag(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
he should say the truth, he Met pretty and intelligent based there,..unlike the uneducated hijab wearing hypocrites from his region.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Komu1048(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Whatever the Idiot wrote that it is his perception of Igbos is his own cup of tea and that of his people...

He should simply serve and shut his mouth or establish if the environment is favourable to him...

The op should also ask igbos about their perception of them, abi na igbos sent FULANI to be clubbing in Benue since last 4 years...

everybody has one yeye perception or the other because igbo man owns una anything....nonsense and buhari..

every nonsense is now journalism..

Who your perception epp?

last time it was Gambari, today na adejoh

the whole stuff is becoming stale..

Ur foolishness is legendary. May take is you people should stay in your zone. I’ve stayed in north, East and west. But it’s just better to be in midst of your people, stay in ur east for Christ sake
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by NNAMDIII(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
heendrix:
That's for you dude

But as for me and myself I'll rather pick to serve 2years in Yobe and Gombe over 6month service in any southeastern state

imagine getting to Live/stay in a state that it's occupants are 95% Igbos. that having the 5% here sef we we're tayad already sad
northerners are the most gullible set of people in Nigeria, u guys are very dull
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by NNAMDIII(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
snoopylinus:
Since I left Lagos for owerri!!to go back Lagos dey fear me
I'm a lagosian but truth be told, i prefer Enugu to lagos
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by KingsleyA2(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
CandyCandy:
OK. We are all good people/tribe in Nigeria exception of some bad eggs which comes in individual form, not a whole tribe or people.

Please,

Greetings to you all, please I'm doing this at this point because I'm already dying as I can't handle it again strongly believing some help come my way. I'm a widow with 4 children and with aged mother under my care. First, I'm not claiming to be a teacher because teachers seem to be most vulnerable at the moment when I am not. I'm actually a teacher in a private school (I have every proof you may want). If I am lying or doing this to scam, judgment will be upon me. Like I said, I am doing this because it has gone beyond my control at this point. The family is solely taken care of by salaries earned from the teaching practice and that happened last in the month of February. Right now, we are in a very pitiable situation with nothing to call our next meal again. Please help us with any little amount you can. Not like you are owing us anything but please have mercy on us. Consider my situation please. Let's not die of starvation please. I believe God will see us through these challenges. Thank you very much.

30 539 775 83 - First Bank
I actually tried helping you with small something but just got to know you are a scammer because a widow can not bear a male name David ThankGod Udoh.

1 Like

Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Omooba77:

Make you get a good woman there too grin grin grin grin grin

The guy has seen that the girls come in angelic form that is why he pushing his career to Unizik permanent site to mingle.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by CandyCandy(f): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
KingsleyA2:
I actually tried helping you with small something but just got to know you are a scammer because a widow can not bear a male name David ThankGod Udoh.

I'm not a scammer please. My own name is ThankGod. My father's late husband's name is David.
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by DEROXMAN: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Trash. We have the Edos and kogis that sell those stuffs as well. Not all agbo sellers are Yoruba.
Besides, I've lived and still living with Igbos currently. Igbos are worse ESPECIALLY ENUGU AND ANAMBRA. The best of all Igbos I've ever meet are the Ebonyans. They're not proud and very much accommodating unlike those Enugu and Anambrans
I feel its abians
Re: ‘NYSC Changed My Perception Of Igbos’ by Firespitter: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Paperwork:

What nonsense are you saying?

I can't understand because you don't have sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC: Meet ABU, The Shortest NYSC Corp Member Ever / Slaying In Camp – This Female Corper’s Outfit Got People Talking / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.