Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? (47834 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by LagBae(f): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2020
9 years.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by JesusJesus: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
DissTroy:

Darn! Asides the fact that she's not of legal age and a jailbait, she's mentally immature and certainly couldn't have had the physical attributes of a WOMAN. What was the attraction because she was a child.
Nothing more than lustful thoughts. She was very attractive though. Everything was looking good already.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by nick50(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Heathrow44:

Yh, use it to cure ur teen hormones!
...stop being bitter bro grin grin angry
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by BakQAQ: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Ha ha ha

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by pmoye(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Nice match. :-)

oliviacute:
8 years older than me actually
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Greatfullheart: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
chatinent:

Not really. Myself, I've not really met any girl.
bro just an advice be carefull. Take your time to study any girl you come accross b4 go in2 the next step. Dont be like me, learn lessons from other mistake.

1 Share

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Ginomel(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
I am a lady. I can't bring myself to date a guy younger than me. I will see the person as my younger brother.

Also there are sometimes I can have strong head and be very stubborn, but I can respect him even in my stubbornness if not for anything, just because he is older than me.

For a good relationship, the guy has to be older than me. I have dated a 27 years old guy when I was 20 years old.

You have not met a stubborn younger man, if you do, you will know a man is a man, age notwithstanding.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by FashionCookie(f): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Walahi. E remain to buy Cerelac give them grin grin

Not all, but majority. After swallowing redpill and everything their Bet9ja friends tell them, they will na come and be stressing your life.

Lolzzzz.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by OakConsultNG: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2020
LIMELIGHTCRAZY:

How do I get a TIN

Hello sir,

Contact us directly through: 08075256644 or send a mail to oakconsult.nig@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by DonroxyII: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Milli10:
She is just a month older. On the outset tho, she thought I was 2yrs older due to my maturity both physically and mentally.. By the time she got to realise my real age, she had already fallen deeply for me..

No going back..
Wait and see ... Unless she already concluded it's you or your age doesn't matter to her ... But once she sees someone more matured and with specs better than you, she is gonna port citing age gap as the reason ... grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by DonroxyII: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Liposure:
Age is not nothing but a number afterall
Age is not nothing bro .... Age shows you are getting older, it is expected of you to be more wiser due to more experiences you have had in life also ... You are expected to be better informed and contribute maturely to life issues .... Approach life with maturity....

Also, Your body is worning down ... you are dying ... Age means you are getting closer to being done with planet earth cheesy

Age ain't a Number, it is more than a Number and it ain't Nothing grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Benki003(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
am not a relationship type but since I started dating I don't date people younger than me is either ur my senior or were agemate
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by dadayung1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mine is 5yrs older than me.... Plan on settling down with her
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by wizod(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
I was 39 while she was 24=15yrs gap
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by adg98(f): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
First boyfriend (a year), second boyfriend (7years, it made me realised maturity isn't about age, was a control freak that wants me to be taking in his excesses with no complain)

Current boyfriend (3 years and he has been the best kiss)
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by adg98(f): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
wizod:
I was 39 while she was 24=15yrs gap

That's huge
How was the relationship?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by daniel7328(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yomhie:
My next bf might actually be younger than me..Lol..Just saying smiley how old are you

25 and you
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by wizod(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
adg98:

That's huge
How was the relationship?
we are no more dating. She was a serial cheat and I was catching her almost Everytime she cheated on me and she will apologize. When I saw she can't amend and change, I LET HER OFF THE HOOK AND WE CALLED IT A DAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.