Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? (47837 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by deji17: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2020
Odimegwu Ojukwu : Bianca Onoh -33 years
Grandpa / Grand daughter things..

Emmanuel Iwuayanwu ?

Ned Iwoko : Reginia Daniels?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2020
I am older than my man, 6 years space tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by dejonathan(f): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lol..Don't turn me into a pedophile..

By younger he could be 20 or 21.. I am just 22..
And I am crushing on no neighbour..lol

I love children but I can't stand their noise making..
Am 25....
Permission to Dm your mail??
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by ndidibabe(f): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2020
mhizv:
He looked like he was in his late twenties, and he also lied he was 29 so I believed. Till the day I saw his ID! Baba was 35 then.

Instantly felt the push to start adding "yes sir,"
Cos dude was older with 14years cry
lol. So are u still dating him?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by fmcjunior(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Oh my God.. You are funny..

Unfortunately, I vibe more with people that are younger than me..

My next bf might actually be younger than me..Lol..Just saying
so you're already planning on breaking up with the current one?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by KwaraRat: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Wizywiz:
She was 19 years older

Shameful

Awon August

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by danski: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2020
am hear 2 book space,khettokid afa .
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2020
4years older
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by powalez: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2020
4 years older, single mother of 2. Fvckmate, terrific in bed it seems I know you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Maj. General Buhari - 77years. Aisha Buhari - 49years, therefore 28years gap between the wife and the husband wink
damiloladuke:
We have seen old men dating young girls of their grand daughters age.

It's even common among young men in their 30s who date girls way younger than them.

So what's the longest age gap between you and your partner.

Mine is 10

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Victory2222: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2020
infogenius:
8 yrs - my wife
you mean your wife us 8yrs older than u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by bqlekan(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by DelphiOracle(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Wizywiz:
She was 19 years older
which kind thing be that?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Rebuke: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lemaoooo @come to daddy..

Support for each other (Financially, Psychologically, Emotionally, etc.) Communication and understanding matters a lot too. A lot do matter and we all know that..

I do consider age tho. Whether, I am really into someone or not..I can't go beyond 4-5 years right or below 2 years..

I have a friend that is 25 and her fiancé is 40. I can't do that. No matter how much I wanna get into someone, once the age goes higher than expected, I back out.

When yhu grow older yhu will understand better.

Some women tend to grow or age very fast, or at least look a way far older than their real age and so, marrying a woman that looks like yhur mother isn't what many find attractive.

That's why yhu see some men going for a younger lady so when they grow they don't look like their grandma. Lols

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by fatymore(f): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2020
I like dating arugbo Oojo people.

So the least was 10years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by DelphiOracle(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2020
2dice01:
Seems u are already crushing on that innocent neighbour of yours cheesy

Hope he is above 18 tongue

You second statement shows you love children
what are u insinuating?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by infogenius(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Victory2222:
you mean your wife us 8yrs older than u?
No.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2020
grin THATS A GOOD QUESTION
fmcjunior:
so you're already planning on breaking up with the current one?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Boschh(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Th.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wettoid123: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2020
am 15yrs older than my wife

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by SoftWerkLife: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2020
I'm 10yrs older than my wife. But I still look boyish. So when people see us both they don't even know we are married talk less of already having a child. We come off as though we still dating. So peeps for area still they reason say na babe wey I dey date. Meanwhile 3yrs don waka inside the matter. Will be 37 in December

31 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by kolade560: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2020
The one b4 d last, 10 years older, d last 10 years older, the current 13 years older.
I date sugar mums and mature women not Kola pls I want to make my hair.
I Bleep dem badly and they give me all deserved love. talk trash, its your problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Chirowman(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2020
2years
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2020
See question this early morning, Nigerians go and work (to the men especially).

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by engrkaz(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2020
6 years older, extremely independent single mom of 2. First child is already a 400L university student. I just might pay her bride price.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by rollandben(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Honestly i'm totally confused of your statement o.
i dont even know what to hold on to!!����
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Chemistdavy: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

I am 21. Pick me�

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by SoftWerkLife: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2020
DelphiOracle:
which kind thing be that?
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by mhizv(f): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2020
ndidibabe:
lol. So are u still dating him?

No! Called it off
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Sh1g1d1: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Jacktheripper: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Lamba42(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

That means you probably look very old for your age

Yeahhh I do and I behave much older tbh, I've never dated
anyone younger than me . I'm willing to give it a try tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.