Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? (47889 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by PrettyBunny(f): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Allansmith:
You planning to leave him or envisaging that the present boyfriend would take a walk away

Just thinking aloud...

Lol..I don't have a bf for now.. I am planning to get one..
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

You are joking. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Ugaboy: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Haywhymido:
older? do you expect any less than for her to care for you
it was more than just care, she was protective and respectful...go for older lady, u will enjoy the best of a woman in her
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Ugaboy: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maximar:

Same with me, only that mine is 5years +. Still her close friend though
she might be your mr.s right.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Chimdi22(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
She was 6years older than me[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

How old are you?
grin grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by sopskyno1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
9yrs older..
More caring than this young hoes grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Maximar: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ugaboy:
she might be your mr.s right.
Maybe. Coz she ticks a lot of boxes for me. Still my best relationship ever
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by duchessvikki0(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
5 years older
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are joking. undecided
Nope
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Katier00(f): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
hi nice dp.
can we get to know each other via pm?
I don't think you will like that
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Olayemi244(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
I am 27 and the person I'm dating now is 30. She couldn't believe that's my age and I couldn't believe that's her age too.

Why?
She looked younger just like 25.

And I am matured in everything. Thanks to God for that.

Chemistry is going on between us and I think I'm falling already but she's falling more and more.

Officially and unofficially, she's my first and real love.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Ugaboy: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maximar:

Maybe. Coz she ticks a lot of boxes for me. Still my best relationship ever
...dont label Best relationship yet.
i use to tell myself, the woman i will love is my wife...always go for younger ones, all that gliters is not gold.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Edopesin: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
17 years older

I wasn't comfortable with it so i broke up.

17 Goddamn years

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Ebenezar2O2O: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Katier00:
I don't think you will like that
honestly I do please.
let's just communicate and get to know each other please.
I got some inspiring things to share and discuss with you
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by rosalieene(f): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
11yrs
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Olayemi244:
I am 27 and the person I'm dating now is 30. She couldn't believe that's my age and I couldn't believe that's her age too.

Why?
She looked younger just like 25.

And I am matured in everything. Thanks to God for that.

Chemistry is going on between us and I think I'm falling already but she's falling more and more.

Officially and unofficially, she's my first and real love.

grin

It's just as if this thread came in timely. A Twitter friend I'm crushing on initially told me she's 27 (same with me)

Today, she said she's 32 that she didn't know we will come this far. She doesn't look it at all and I'm just here smiling, wondering what I've gotten into.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
nick50:
..bunny am up for grabs

U are not ashamed of urslf! " see mouth I'm up 4 grabs" teenager!!!!!! angry angry
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Katier00(f): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
honestly I do please.
No way. You registered this moniker today. Every discussion should be on this platform
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Olayemi244(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin

It's just as if this thread came in timely. A Twitter friend I'm crushing on initially told me she's 27 (same with me)

Today, she said she's 32 that she didn't know we will come this far. She doesn't look it at all and I'm just here smiling, wondering what I've gotten into.

Though it's all about chemistry, let love goes around.

This my babe had us to discuss about compatibility in terms of everything!!!

I'm praying to God for good job so that we can knot the tie.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Katier00(f): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
honestly I do please.
nice try, I recognise you
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Nope

You were older or he was?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Olayemi244:

Though it's all about chemistry, let love goes around.

This my babe had us to discuss about compatibility in terms of everything!!!

I'm praying to God for good job so that we can knot the tie.

Good for you grin

I'm not sure I can tow that line but what can man do? The younger ones are just too naive, selfish or dramatic.

The only thing that can make a 32 year old still look so young is if her body count is extremely low.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
hebenezher:
I love older women actually.
And because of my extreme cuteness, I have them flunking around me like flies on poo.

I was 23, when I dated this woman who was at the age of 39, I got my first car from her and few years later we broke up cause she was becoming too possessive and considering my high IQ, I didn't let her and we went our separate ways, though she still calls me telling me she misses me and want us back. But I have already moved on with another woman who's at her late 40s (but she's damn beautiful). She bought me a house in Ikorodu and another in Apapa. she never once try to control me, we are both matured and That's if I'm not even more matured than her. I'm an old man in a young body.

N.B: The main reason I love dating older women is not basically because of their money, but their level of intellect, maturity and sexual life.
once again, I ozz of intellect, so I'd need someone who can match my wit. I'm

Omo "I ooze of intellect" las las u no get sense! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:
So, a lot of people quoted me and I wouldn't be able to reply y'all individually. I hope this replies majority of it..

Someone was asking if I am single? yes, I am.

Someone was saying that I am not mature yet because I am 22. That hurt because, you judging me by my age, means you think I grew up so sheltered a child. I am sorry but life forced me to mature beyond my age. My age, should never have anything to do with my maturity.. Life aren't a bed of roses and one way or the other, we are forced to experience something at certain early stage.

Someone said, thanks for being for you(Thanks for your kind words, I am flattered)

Someone said I might change the rules of not getting involved with someone older, as I grow: You are right, I might end up changing the rules but it must not always have to do with aging or something. I have plans for my life and marriage is not an achievement either. It's just part of the plans..

A guy was saying he is 20 and has never been in a relationship: I hope you find someone that would love you more than you deserve..

I think I captured most quoting..If I did not reply you, abeg, quote me.

Nobody cares! Mtcheew!
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Olayemi244(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Good for you grin

I'm not sure I can tow that line but what can man do? The younger ones are just too naive, selfish or dramatic.

The only thing that can make a 32 year old still look so young is if her body count is extremely low.

About young girls, you have said it all.

About body count, maybe it's too low sef.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by dsbrand(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
11 years
The best and shortest of all my relationship
there is little I can't do to have her back
I am still single
Help me pray
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Tominix(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
17 years older
I wasn't comfortable with it so i broke up.
#Am_TornMill . . Is that your grandpa ni ?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Olayemi244:

About young girls, you have said it all.

About body count, maybe it's too low sef.

It's a little bit easier for you coming from the Yoruba tribe but here in the east, it's a different ball game. Funny thing is that she has no problem with it.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by PrettyBunny(f): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
drayboi:
I am a 20 year old shy guy, who have never been in any relationship. I really wish to start a with someone a lil bit older than me.. u can give me a try

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by freemanq(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
10 but she's too childish

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.