Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth (4176 Views)

Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! / What It Looks Like When You Kiss Someone For 58 Hours / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by osereka(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2007
MILITIA
take one out of these two,
1 A GUY WITH ENOUGH PAY, LIVING IN ASOKORO, DRIVES A LEXUS JEEP, PROMISED TO BUY YOU HUMA JEEP
[ and u know he is serious] BUT HIS MOUTH DE SMELL
2 A GUY WITHOUT WORK OR MONEY LIVING IN YANYA
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by MILITIA(f): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2007
@osereka!

Neither because both options do not met my needs currently! For the following reasons!   

1)  I do not live in Nigeria and so those things mean nothing to me!  Humvees are military vehicles to me and so not appealing!  That may please the typical naija hungry babe! 

2) I work and have my own money and so do not need any abuse from any man with personal hygiene habits or humiliations of poverty! Sorry I do not dig YANYA residents!  I have passed that stage because  I know better now!  No more lazy, poor dudes for me oh!

Okay for the sake of "I have to choose"

I will choose option #1
Me and poverty do not get along! Promise ke? shocked  Sorry, my love is not on credit!  Payment and documents of ownership in my name, before service!  I will choose the rich guy and use his money to treat his dental problems--including getting him a mouth "transplant" before kissing him! Haba!  The love must come by force!  I must love him oh! grin With all that money! What are you talking?
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by osereka(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2007
you make a right choice. all that blablabla about AMERICA no concern me. BUT WITH UR RICHES OR LEVEL WHY NOT CHOSE OPTION TWO SO THAT YOU CAN BRUSH HIM UP WITH YOUR MONEY
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by MILITIA(f): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
@osereka
Sorry!  I cannot use my money to "brush" up any local naija "bandit"! Did that in my teens and 20's! When I was in school and had nothing did any naija "comfortable" guy "brush" me up?  So please make una find una level oh!  I say I don pass that stage!  God forbid! Tufia-Kwa!  That is for naija desperate "born again" babes, looking for husband and "fruit of the loom"! grin  I say I don pass that stage!

I reject poverty in Jesus name! shocked  I gat my own shit now!  That is why I invested so much time and money in my education and independence!  Don't need any thing "poor" around me!  Even if it has the only set of key to the golden "gates of heaven"!  Lai! Lai!  That is a sign of desperation!  I am not a desperate gal!  Never was, and never will be!  I call the shots now because I hold the 4 aces! grin  Go and work for your own!
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2007
militia you sound more experience in this field of breath wic on noow
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by MILITIA(f): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2007
@diamondd

That is my specialty area--professionally! I am a "neat freak" too! Anything "dorty", count me out! I do not deal with dirty guys in the name of dirty love!
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2007
militous babes u are too much
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by MILITIA(f): 12:15am On Jun 17, 2007
Yes oh! @ diamondd!

Make you work hard oh! Don't depend on these "yahoo" lovers here! grin Ain't no man gonna give ya shit! Instead they will take yours to give another babe--even with the "smelling" mouth! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by diamondd(f): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2007
lol i feel u jare
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by Bosdem(f): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2007
For where i dey fear am, nooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2007
Unless the lady was already my wife / fiancee, no.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by BABEELOVE(f): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2007
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!  hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! lipsrsealed  Na wah oh!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

MILITIA:

Yes oh! @ diamondd!

Make you work hard oh! Don't depend on these "yahoo" lovers here! grin Ain't no man going to give ya shit! Instead they will take yours to give another babe--even with the "smelling" mouth! grin grin grin

Somethings never change!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Cracking myself up my cracks!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by Nobody: 10:48am On May 25, 2008
Yes, but she must brush and perfume de mouth well-well grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by dyabman(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2008
IF THERES LOVE U GONNA KISS THAT SWEET MOUTH , grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by Akinagirl(f): 12:53am On May 26, 2008
No, I cant, I would be too turned off.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by eldee(m): 1:02am On May 26, 2008
@topic
Yes, obviously!!!

How then will I be able to make her feel good on those special dayz when I bring food to her in bed?
I think her not being scared of kissing me first thing in the morning is a new level in a relationship.
Not just being overly self conscious with low self esteem.

That's the true definition of taking you for who you are.

PS. I mean the just waking up part oooh, not the after brush all day one grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by ztyle(m): 1:04am On May 26, 2008
@Akinagirl now in NIGERIA? shocked
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by Nobody: 2:32am On May 26, 2008
@post
what kind of question is this? who will want to?
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by Nobody: 4:08am On May 26, 2008
I will kiss him if I really love him but not liplock. I will also tell him the plain truth darling ur mouth have started smellying so u have to do something about it.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by dyabman(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2008
rokiatu:

I will kiss him if I really love him but not liplock. I will also tell him the plain truth darling your mouth have started smellying so u have to do something about it.

well u r right , Forum closed
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by onyekang1(f): 3:19pm On May 26, 2008
no! no! no!
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by TOYOSI20(f): 3:22pm On May 26, 2008
What for? ? ? shocked, sounds disgusting embarassed
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by elizabetta(f): 3:29pm On May 26, 2008
Tell him to do something about it,if not NO
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 26, 2008
@topic
roflmaooooooooooo i will try to avoid it at all costs cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by tngtech(m): 3:32pm On May 26, 2008
@poster

How can you kiss someone when you know his mouth is smelling.

I know if na abroad, them dey kiss anyhow, even when them wake up in the morning.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by tngtech(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2008
rokiatu:

I will kiss him if I really love him but not liplock. I will also tell him the plain truth darling your mouth have started smellying so u have to do something about it.

very funny. grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by amababy(f): 4:45pm On May 26, 2008
@ poster, no now dat na error.

on my first date with 1 youngman who had M.O. (mouth odour) so baad
i smelt it from across the table as he spoke, we werent even sitting close, i was just prayin
that d date ends soon, only 4 him 2 reach 2wards me 4 a kiss, shocked i borrow leg shift fast.

but he didnt get d msg, he made several other moves, wen i cldnt hide it anymore
i started talkin abt different mouth wash products one cld use 2 achieve good breath.
i told him d ones i used n askd which he had tried, he askd y he shd, i sed well am afraid
u got M. O. and u need 2 do somtin abt it. he was like, WAT!! no body ever told me dis.
he felt dejectd, we neva moved further and i felt like i was 2 hard on him by tellin d truth.
but then d truth no matter how bitter must certainly be told.

now reading comments on dis thread, i can see i was on d right lane, tanx poster, 4 dis thread.
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by sylvex(f): 7:56pm On May 26, 2008
amababy:

@ poster, no now that na error.

on my first date with 1 youngman who had M.O. (mouth odour) so baad
i smelt it from across the table as he spoke, we werent even sitting close, i was just prayin
that d date ends soon, only 4 him 2 reach 2wards me 4 a kiss, shocked i borrow leg shift fast.

but he didnt get d msg, he made several other moves, when i cldnt hide it anymore
i started talkin about different mouth wash products one cld use 2 achieve good breath.
i told him d ones i used n askd which he had tried, he askd y he should, i sed well am afraid
u got M. O. and u need 2 do somtin about it. he was like, WAT!! no body ever told me this.
he felt dejectd, we never moved further and i felt like i was 2 hard on him by tellin d truth.
but then d truth no matter how bitter must certainly be told.

now reading comments on this thread, i can see i was on d right lane, thanks poster, 4 this thread.

My oh MY! girl, u did the rite thing!

Y wud i wanna do such! Yuck! undecided not for all the millions in the world undecided
Re: Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth by Akinagirl(f): 6:36am On May 27, 2008
hmmn thats funny, i didnt realise it said nigeria, would be nice, i NEVER BEEN TO NIGERIA BEFORE so, SEUN, why does it say Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Courtship Begins After Proposal / Can You Date A Stammerer? / I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.