Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video (46706 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Meteng: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2020
majamajic:
Mine is what disvirgin questions got to do with the boy they came to arrest ?

Instead of to tell the girl to make a call to the guy to know his where about and drive her down
As in work with the girl to track the guy
That question indirectly shows you that if chance dey, him go knack the girl
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by RealEzee(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
1759ademola:
Who no know, no know.
No be police official harrass the girl, na the tracker.
Meanwhile, that so-called harassment was what safe the lady from being charged as an accomplice.
You're a suspect, if you are present in the crime scene
and you're innocent until proven guilty, suspect no mean say ur own don finish kwa, no b who innocent dey win case for court, na who fit tell d best story.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by joyandfaith: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2020
alphaRego01:
De body language of dis gal,makes me feel, she is kinda guilty.

Buh wah do i know

guilty of what? she was confused.questions they asked her were not related to the crime. she felt worthless.
morally, many people have been arrested with criminals and detained unjustly.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by RealEzee(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Believe it or not but there are still good people in the NPF, good people with conscience and integrity
true.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by sisisioge: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2020
So she was arrested and cuffed for starting a new relationship! Chai! Something is fundamentally wrong with NPF! Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by joyandfaith: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
1759ademola:
Who no know, no know.
No be police official harrass the girl, na the tracker.
Meanwhile, that so-called harassment was what safe the lady from being charged as an accomplice.
You're a suspect, if you are present in the crime scene

you do not harass suspect until proven guilty. even the criminal boyfriend was not harassed like that. what men gain in dehumanizing women? why?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Fxwarrior: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
jasent:
Someone pls interpret.

The interpretation is in the original thread but it's disgusting coming from the police.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Alexaonfleek: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
And some illiterates on the other thread were saying she deserved the ill treatment.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by oshozondii: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
jasent:
Someone pls interpret.
1. When they ask you not to sleep around you will not listen.
2 The boyfriend you were fxxking, why did you leave him?
3. You saw an armed robber and followed him, you are destroyed
4. Why did you quicky agree to date him?
5. Answer my questions or i will get angry with you. What did he tell you he was into?
6. Did he not tell you he is an armed robber, a kidnapper. You are gone.
7. Is it not someone that disvirgined you? Where is he? He does not have money right?
8.The person that disvirgined you, where is he?
9.Or have you not been disvirgined?
10.You were sleeping around with men, that is why your boyfriend left you
11.Which school did you go?
12.How did you get to this guy? Is it not his money?

Credits: stagethemtvee

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
It's ok to arrest her but intimidating by making such video is wrong.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by RealEzee(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
DEEBOZZ:

Please don't generalize.
I am a good police officer who is passionate about the security of lives and property of this country.
but what your brethren are doing ehnnn, I Sha pity you innocent police cos the day citizens will vent on you guys, una go dey go work without uniform on.
as organized as yankee be you saw how citizens took out their anger on the police, Naija own go just worst cos alot of persons r damn hungry already, the wrath will be dreadful,na small small e dey start till backs are against the wall and people are left with no option but to fight back.

God be with you better police and your family, make your wicked colleagues no put you for wahala, I pray nothing evil happen to you because of the wicked deeds of your colleagues.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Ooye12: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Good for dem..
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2020
soundlala:
after months of training u still wonder if they actually train them

No proper training, all they do in Police college while on training is to write some stupid archaic exams and read stone age books nothing more except to teach some how to handle their killer rifles.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Johnson99: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2020
see below
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by rapcy(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2020
pmoye:
interesting.
But that babe is pretty sha. Very lovely lips...even the way she dey talk sweet me wella. That allegedly criminal boyfriend dey enjoy sha. Na it's another person's turn to shana-wole there.

cheesy grin guy man

Those guys would be released without any punishment, they're carrying out their job.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Komu1048(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=oshozondii post=92031978]Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6009266/video-lady-arrested-ibadan-police#92005406

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vuKEu2Qb4s

RE: VIRAL VIDEO – ALL PERSONS INVOLVED IDENTIFIED, 2 ARRESTED.

Following investigations into the dehumanizing treatment of a female citizen as shown in a viral video on Wednesday, 22nd July, 2020, the Nigeria Police Force have identified three (3) police officers and one (1) civilian accomplice who participated in the unprofessional act.

Two (2) suspects, ASP Tijani Olatunji and Inspr Gboyega Oyeniyi have been arrested for their role in the discreditable conduct and incivility to a member of the public.

They are currently being detained at the Lagos State CID detention facility, Panti, Yaba.

Preliminary investigations show that the policemen who are attached Area ‘A’ Command, Lion Building, Lagos, were on legitimate investigation activities to Ibadan, Oyo State where the incident took place.

Effort is being intensified to arrest the two other accomplices. Meanwhile, appropriate disciplinary procedure will be initiated as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1286371908565565441?

Women are lucky species worshiped only by men(the beautiful one or curved ones perhaps) not only dining and wining with polithiefsian is now ranked as the best job offer for you guys but you are now legally backed to dine and wine with robbers, kidnappers, Yahoo-Yahoo, ritualist etc. and if one over sabi Officer dare to question your role there, do like our Anty and cry(don’t forget to roll on the floor) then watch how the stupid officer or whoever try that rubbish dragged and torture for the rest of his life.

No wonder we now see young lady who don’t think twice to slap any man they meet with d slightest of provocation cox cox the know he won’t dare to reciprocate cox if he does. We men will jump on him for you cox to us after God here comes women
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Parisian: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Female genital mutilation, domestic violence, rape etc are some of the problems women face in Nigeria?
Equity15:
eveeybody is groaning because she's a lady..I bet if this happened to a guy, nobody will bat an eyelid. or aren't these personal/private questions to a guy too? but i trust Nigerians they'll even insist he's also a thief..

ladies really have it easy sha. na only pregnancy/child birth be their problem. even at that they are given special treatment anywhere
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Bar1941(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Nice, those guys are donkies.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by abdullahi45: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
oshozondii:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6009266/video-lady-arrested-ibadan-police#92005406

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vuKEu2Qb4s

RE: VIRAL VIDEO – ALL PERSONS INVOLVED IDENTIFIED, 2 ARRESTED.

Following investigations into the dehumanizing treatment of a female citizen as shown in a viral video on Wednesday, 22nd July, 2020, the Nigeria Police Force have identified three (3) police officers and one (1) civilian accomplice who participated in the unprofessional act.

Two (2) suspects, ASP Tijani Olatunji and Inspr Gboyega Oyeniyi have been arrested for their role in the discreditable conduct and incivility to a member of the public.

They are currently being detained at the Lagos State CID detention facility, Panti, Yaba.

Preliminary investigations show that the policemen who are attached Area ‘A’ Command, Lion Building, Lagos, were on legitimate investigation activities to Ibadan, Oyo State where the incident took place.

Effort is being intensified to arrest the two other accomplices. Meanwhile, appropriate disciplinary procedure will be initiated as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1286371908565565441?s=19

Good. One of the great importance of mobiles. Had it being the incident wasn't recorded, she would have been sexually molested and harassed beyond limit. I hope the girl gets immunity because the officers could go after her or her family afterwards..
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Onozboy(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2020
See gold chain when police put neck

shocked what a pity
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by majamajic(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Meteng:
That question indirectly shows you that if chance dey, him go knack the girl

The question didn't connect at all
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by spymaster(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
We should pray not to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Very long ago, a friend invited me to come to his cousin's place to play PS2 back then. The guy just got the place, Behind up house. We were there since morning together with his cousin and three of his friends. My girlfriend had been flashing me on the phone since morning and I had been ignoring to call her back as I didn't have credit. After persistent flashing, you know women, I had to step out of the house to buy credit at a kiosk opposite. As I exited the gate, policemen in three patrol vehicles surrounded the house and arrested everyone. They even found 2 guns with bullets in the house. I had to hide behind the kiosk as they led everyone into the police car hoping no one will shout my name.
Infact the cousin and his friends were paraded on Television while my own friend spent 4 weeks at Panti, before he was released.l was so grateful to God and my girlfriend for saving me. Since then my prayer has been " Olorun ma je ki a si irin rin"

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Ibile77(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2020
Swingate:
I couldn't finish watching the video, the actions of those officers seems personal. Its as if the officer interviewing the lady already knew about her past relationship.
This matter should not be swept under the carpet and officers should be barred from releasing videos of arrests to the media without proper vetting from the police legal unit.
highly unprofessional, intellectually deficient and criminally intended to harass and subject the lady to sexual object without consent

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by jasent(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2020
oshozondii:

1. When they ask you not to sleep around you will not listen.
2 The boyfriend you were fxxking, why did you leave him?
3. You saw an armed robber and followed him, you are destroyed
4. Why did you quicky agree to date him?
5. Answer my questions or i will get angry with you. What did he tell you he was into?
6. Did he not tell you he is an armed robber, a kidnapper. You are gone.
7. Is it not someone that disvirgined you? Where is he? He does not have money right?
8.The person that disvirgined you, where is he?
9.Or have you not been disvirgined?
10.You were sleeping around with men, that is why your boyfriend left you
11.Which school did you go?
12.How did you get to this guy? Is it not his money?

Credits: stagethemtvee
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Unified07: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2020
They should be released ASAP
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Babaibejii: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Where are their faces? They shld show their faces and tell us when they disvigined. Useless officers
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by iqiq: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Nice
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by DEEBOZZ(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2020
RealEzee:
but what your brethren are doing ehnnn, I Sha pity you innocent police cos the day citizens will vent on you guys, una go dey go work without uniform on.
as organized as yankee be you saw how citizens took out their anger on the police, Naija own go just worst cos alot of persons r damn hungry already, the wrath will be dreadful,na small small e dey start till backs are against the wall and people are left with no option but to fight back.

God be with you better police and your family, make your wicked colleagues no put you for wahala, I pray nothing evil happen to you because of the wicked deeds of your colleagues.
AMEN .
THANKS A LOT SIR
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by chatinent: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Crime is on the increase daily. Just as in the Women of Owu, there is total unrest in the land.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by hisgrace090: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
so Nigeria police can work like this.....Kudos to them

Yes they can only to die the matter soonest without punishment to them.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by anayolity: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
DEEBOZZ:

Please don't generalize.
I am a good police officer who is passionate about the security of lives and property of this country.

Bro your colleagues are total menace to the lives of every citizen in Nigeria... I so much dislike them thats the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Six Most Wanted Cultists Arrested In Ogun (Photos) / Lagos: Sanwo-olu Unveils Body-worn Cameras For Security Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.