Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video (46697 Views)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Tonyekanem(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
*Our data plans are sourced directly from Network providers. Therefore, consumption rate is similar to the data you get directly from them(i.e data charges are based on usage).*

We suggest the following to avoid unnecessary data depletion:

*• Restrict background data.*

*• Use data saving browser.*

*• Compress videos before streaming.*

*• Deactivate Video auto play on social media apps.*

*• Turn off data when not in use etc.*
*USE OUR CHEAP DATA FOR YOUR ONLİNE TEACHİNG, LEARNİNG AND BUSİNESS*
*@SANTUS TELECOM*

*MTN DATA*

500MB... N200
1GB.....N350
2GB....N700
3GB..N1050
4GB..N1400
5GB...N1700

-------_----------------------
Glo
500MB--------- N500
1.6gb------------N1000
4gb---------------N1900

AIRTEL DATA
740mb...... 500
1.5GB...,... 1,000
3.5GB.......... 2,000
7GB............. 3,525
10GB........... 4,900
16GB......... 8,100
22GB......... 10,000

ETISALAT(9mobile) DATA

500MB.......... N500
1GB.......,...... N960
1.5GB.............. N1,200
4GB................. 2000
5.5GB.........,..... 3,900
15GB............... 10,000
27GB............... N15,000

Decoder subscription
*GOTV*
GOTV LITE�550
GOTV Lite 3month �#1200
GOTV PLUS �#2550
GOTV VALUE�#1400
GOTV JINJA- 1750
GOTV JOLLI- 2550

*Star times*
Nova - 950
Nova 2month- 1900
Basic- 1400
Basic 2month- 2700
Classic-2000
Super 1 month-3900

*WE ARE TESTED, TRUSTED, RELIABLE AND CONFIRMED.*

*A TRIAL WILL SURELY CONVINCE you
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by shegra58: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
pmoye:
Bros, I no lie now. Forget about every other unsavory thing and the stupid officer that was tormenting the lady, you too look am now and tell me if she no set pah!

Me I no mind getting to know her o. She fine die!

she fine Tru Tru
When the girl fell down I dey imagine to sleep on top her cool
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by imperiouxx(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
And some illiterates on the other thread were saying she deserved the ill treatment.

It's because those saying that and the police officers are all illiterates. In the US, these useless police officers will pay millions of dollars in lawsuit with their family houses.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Vulcan24(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
the policemen are fools for recording and posting

under their rules .... they are free to do all that, it's pure field decision, u don't think twice or calculate your thoughts. with exceptions to foreign trained police units. these ones are 9ja.

But the mumu and devil wey dey push them strong
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Profitboss(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
majamajic:
Mine is what disvirgin questions got to do with the boy they came to arrest ?

Instead of to tell the girl to make a call to the guy to know his where about and drive her down
As in work with the girl to track the guy

I think the guy (suspect) has being arrested as the time the young lady is bn harashed. My point is the, the Police chiefs should know the quality of the police officers in NPF.. because I believe the policemen think they will be praised for a good job and that's why he released the video online. He never knew he was doing anything bad. Most Nigerian Police are not professional.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by pmoye(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
You are still dense... and no one can help you now.

stormborn28:
you ended up being insulting instead of passing on your message.... First of all that insult is directed at you because you lack courtesy... You gave a detailed explanation to what an individual should do when faced with police harassment and intimidation.. I will also advice you not all calls will be allowed be your handlers and wisdom is required here because individuals who commented have acknowledged the police to be tout and thugs
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by emapeteum(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
For the first time,kudos to the Police if its true and please set the innocent girl free.Criminality is not written on one's forehead,it could be she recently met the said guy.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by nedekid: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
I hope the lady gets a good lawyer, she will surely cash out big time from litigation. Even the police has admitted guilt of their personnel.
This human right case should be handled by a female judge.
500m should be a starting point for negotiation.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by nedekid: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
imperiouxx:

It's because those saying that and the police officers are all illiterates. In the US, these useless police officers will pay millions of dollars in lawsuit with their family houses.
If it were in the US, bro you are talking of million usd settlement ohh. Unfortunately I think it is the state that pays settlement while the police union pays the cost of litigation. That is the inpunity of US police. I think they are making laws that require officers to be personally liable.
This lady should get a lawyer and cash out from Nigeria police jare. Sharp sharp!
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by stormborn28(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
pmoye:
You are still dense... and no one can help you now.

you are nut.. Who asked you for help
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by earnit3: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by honest1480(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
obyrich:
Most of them are highly indisciplined. They only know how to extort and sleep with women of easy virtue.
The police force is filled with unprofessional elements.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
enilowo:
Talk to me via DM on twitter @enilowo
Done. Anything I may do for u sir
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by Princerichi0(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Segalink for president
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by dollytino4real(f): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2020
I hope is not based on logistics audio arrest?
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by imperiouxx(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
nedekid:

If it were in the US, bro you are talking of million usd settlement ohh. Unfortunately I think it is the state that pays settlement while the police union pays the cost of litigation. That is the inpunity of US police. I think they are making laws that require officers to be personally liable.
This lady should get a lawyer and cash out from Nigeria police jare. Sharp sharp!

Correct. But for this case, I believe state govts don't pay such. So the officers should be sued and make them source the money for the lawsuit.
Re: Police Arrest Two Officials Involved In Harassment Of Lady In Viral Video by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good one, lawlessness must not be condone in the force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Lagos: Sanwo-olu Unveils Body-worn Cameras For Security Personnel / Six Most Wanted Cultists Arrested In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.