Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US (85231 Views)

FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Twizzy30(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lmao. These guys raised the bar
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by dustydee: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
osydennyz:
if these guys are exonerated by the FBI it shows they have alot up their sleeves
Exonerated by who?Did you read the story or did you understand it? It was dismissed WITHOUT prejudice. I am sure the withdrawal was to give them the opportunity to file a more watertight suit against him.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by izubext007: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
babalawo at work . Woodberry should introduce same to gods will akpabio
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Ategberoson(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
you can't be an international Yahoo boys and not know some international Mafia gang

if law can be redress then justice can be remodified
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Mftivi: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
brainpulse:
"However, when it is dismissed without prejudice, like in the case of Mr Ponle, the dismissal is temporary as the prosecutor can refile the case within a certain period of time."

Obviously a temporary dismissal, to finish up collating the evidences to nail him finally. Once FBI put their teeth on you, they never let go until you are down, even if it takes 100years
Go watch billions.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
geeluck1:
3k+ & 11k+ IG accounts for sale..

Quote me
how much
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
einsteine:

As usual, you have shown that you and stupidity are siasmese twins. Foolishness is embedded deep in your DNA
Lol.i can feel how pained you are now..you could just have admitted your wrongdoings instead of displaying the Hippocrate in you...you couldn't even tackled the points I laid out..
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by einsteine(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ategberoson:
you can't be an international Yahoo boys and not know some international Mafia gang

if law can be redress then justice can be remodified

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by icebird25(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Welcome home bro ....the enemy has been put to shame
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Newboss(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
einsteine:

He has not been released and the case was not dismissed without prejudice. He would be rearraigned in a few days.

By the way, their accomplices are still in prison in the UAE

Case dismissed means it's left for the FBI to tell him bye bye from US. The. US government dropped the case. That movement was illegal. It was literally a kidnap. If US can do that, then they've given other nations the greenlight to also do it to US citizens.

He has been indicted by a panel already. He'll be released soon.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Hotzone(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Woodberry snitched on hushpuppi

He bera beware cos hushgang sympatizers May be out for hunting tins
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
dustydee:

Exonerated by who?Did you read the story or did you understand it? It was dismissed WITHOUT prejudice. I am sure the withdrawal was to give them the opportunity to file a more watertight suit against him.
Lol.. Another 'ITK' on nairaland..Read my statement again...it began with 'IF'
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by einsteine(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nvquote author=osydennyz post=92033922]
Lol.i can feel how pained you are now..you could just have admitted your wrongdoings instead of displaying the Hippocrate in you...you couldn't even tackled the points I laid out..[/quote]

Look at who I am exchanging invectives with, you can't even spell hypocrite correctly. I am done with you
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
I am going into Yahoo. Nairaland mods should please open a tutorial section on it.
The type of Yahoo Woodberry did is not fraud. Na US talk am.
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
O boy see update oo
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by einsteine(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Newboss:

Case dismissed means it's left for the FBI to tell him bye bye from US. The. US government dropped the case. That movement was illegal. It was literally a kidnap. If US can do that, then they've given other nations the greenlight to also do it to US citizens.

He has been indicted by a panel already. He'll be released soon.

That's because you didn't read.

If he was going to be released, the case would be dismissed with prejudice, making it illegal to file the case again. The case would be refiled within a month.
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Joshforeal: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
lilianofentse:
So their letting a criminal get away easily. Ok.
Hey Pretty
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by einsteine(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
icebird25:
Welcome home bro ....the enemy has been put to shame

He's not coming home

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by youngdabold19: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
sonnie10:
Which Baba do am for you? In Davido's voice.

It should be Humblesmith's voice
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by sonnie10: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
youngdabold19:

It should be Humblesmith's voice

Colab
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by zicoraads: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
The first page shows how many e-diots we currently have roaming around. Most of them didn't read the article. They only ran with the headline and are already thinking the man is off the hook.

These are the same ones who often criticize the president and call him names.

Woodberry will not walk. The FBI will only re-file a stronger case.

6 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by abokikhalifa: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Those thinking Hushpuppi will get 20 years in jail will be shocked. Corruption is everywhere, just worse in Africa

Will you be the one to free hush ?

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by abokikhalifa: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jamjoon:
Hushbingo nko?

Hush as now chance. You go cry for am Las Las
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by CapitalBank: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
brainpulse:
"However, when it is dismissed without prejudice, like in the case of Mr Ponle, the dismissal is temporary as the prosecutor can refile the case within a certain period of time."

Obviously a temporary dismissal, to finish up collating the evidences to nail him finally. Once FBI put their teeth on you, they never let go until you are down, even if it takes 100years
grin grin I can assure you that 99.5% of the people that visited this thread didn't see this highlight by you... many are already celebrating their release... make we dey see nah... if it was easy, Invictus Obi would have gotten out alive...

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by abokikhalifa: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
aremuforlife:
If this can happen in a sane country as we regularly say, what do we expect from a country like Nigeria where we can buy justice.

Oga read the details very well. Word for word, sentence for sentence.
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by BERNIMOORE: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
aremuforlife:
If this can happen in a sane country as we regularly say, what do we expect from a country like Nigeria where we can buy justice.
You guy's cant read

His case get dismissed for further refiling if evidence proper

when it is dismissed without prejudice, like in the case of Mr Ponle, the dismissal is temporary as the prosecutor can refile the case within a certain period of time.
Here in Nigeria, you can apply to struck out your case against someone and refille it after getting all evidence, it may be that new evidence emerged to clearly solidify the case against ponle. If the best evidence is filed outside stipulated legal time, it is a nulity
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
einsteine:
Nvquote author=osydennyz post=92033922]
Lol.i can feel how pained you are now..you could just have admitted your wrongdoings instead of displaying the Hippocrate in you...you couldn't even tackled the points I laid out..

Look at who I am exchanging invectives with, you can't even spell hypocrite correctly. I am done with you
Lol... i knew you will correct me just like my initial statement.... SHALOM
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by abokikhalifa: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
lilianofentse:
So their letting a criminal get away easily. Ok.

Don't you know how to comprehend ?
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Newboss(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
einsteine:

That's because you didn't read.

If he was going to be released, the case would be dismissed with prejudice, making it illegal to file the case again. The case would be refiled within a month.

That is because you didn't understand what you read.

The case can be filed again. I didn't say it couldn't be filed again. I said the operation (moving him from Dubai to US) was illegal. There is already an indictment on him. What they have to do now is release him, place a red notice on him, then legitimately extradite him to US, and charge him to court.

The same thing will happen in Hushpuppi's case. Hush has not yet been indicted.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Babapyro: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
As usual foolish Nigerian youths will not understand what this means,some idiots are already jumping like he his been released from prison.
Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by Annie001: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bornfool:
Incase you want learn yahoo contact me asap
Billing
Bombing
Dating
Wiring
Scaming
Scaming or spamming
Olodo angry
Teach yourself first

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US by lucasalves: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
aremuforlife:

ohh wait you think you can't but Justice in the U.S?? that's a joke right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.