Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show (2989 Views)

Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by IGNigeria: 4:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Born Victoria Felix but known simply as Vicky Felix is a graduate of History And Diplomatic Studies from the University Of Abuja and she is a contestant at this year's Survival House Models TV Reality Show which is starting off on the 27th of July and would be covered by DSTV Channel 259, GOTV Channel 98, Images TV YouTube Channel e.t.c

Vicky Felix is not only ready for this, but she is as well ready to blow your mind in the house as she seeks for nothing but your votes and support to bring the crown home.

A vote for Vicky, is a vote for intelligency, smartness and uprightness.

While watching the show as it kicks off on the 27th of July on DSTV Channel 259, GOTV Channel 98, Images TV on YouTube e.t.c do endeavour to support and vote your Girl, Vicky Felix to victory because, a win for her, is a win for you, cheers.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/07/meet-vicky-felix-house-mate-that-will.html?m=1

Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by IGNigeria: 4:32am On Jul 24, 2020
More

Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by joshboo(m): 4:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Show is dead on arrival. Wrong timing from the organizers

3 Likes

Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 24, 2020
C
Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by chinchonglee(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2020
U pple dnt have work or what??

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by techmo(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2020
chinchonglee:
U pple dnt have work or what??

Entertainment industry (Bollywood) took Mumbai from a slum to a very productive economy

California has the highest GDP in US all thanks to Hollywood.. acting in front of a camera

UK makes billions through EPL with people simply kicking balls about while people watch it

Go on Big brother #hastag see the whole Africa watching big brother Nigeria SA Rwanda Kenya, see youths marketing their business, selling online and making profit more than you that have "work"

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by Richadv(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2020
This 1 na low budget bbn
Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by chinchonglee(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:

Entertainment industry (Bollywood) took Mumbai from a slum to a very productive economy

California has the highest GDP in US all thanks to Hollywood.. acting in front of a camera

UK makes billions through EPL with people simply kicking balls about while people watch it

Go on Big brother #hastag see the whole Africa watching big brother Nigeria SA Rwanda Kenya, see youths marketing their business, selling online and making profit more than you that have "work"

Jst take a look at the countries u mentioned... Mumbai very educated and productive. Lemme not talk about California and UK as u already knw the situation dere.

Bro.. find work e dey epp!

1 Like

Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by techmo(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

Jst take a look at the countries u mentioned... Mumbai very educated and productive. Lemme not talk about California and UK as u already knw the situation dere.

Bro.. find work e dey epp!

Nigeria is far more educated than many countries

What is your work and I can show you openly I earn more than you

Bloggers are making money with Bbnaija, graphics designers, Digital marketers, luxury shoppers , but you Mr I get work is here hating on a show creating wealth because you can't just comprehend the concept of reality show...

Honestly you need a mentality change or you may just work till you are old while your boss keeps watching Bbnaija and his children living well, and all you get is Salary

Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by kestolove95(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2020
How will a win for her be a win for me? Is like u are sick
Re: Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show by chinchonglee(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:

Nigeria is far more educated than many countries

What is your work and I can show you openly I earn more than you

Bloggers are making money with Bbnaija, graphics designers, Digital marketers, luxury shoppers , but you Mr I get work is here hating on a show creating wealth because you can't just comprehend the concept of reality show...

Honestly you need a mentality change or you may just work till you are old while your boss keeps watching Bbnaija and his children living well, and all you get is Salary

U re a joke... Lets not into talking abt our earnings..

Bloggers, graphics designers and d rest u mentioned are poor in this country...

All the big shots in those occupation u mentioned up dere are into yahoo.... The rest are in abject poverty..

Nigeria is more educated than who?? Think witb ur brains nt ur eyes!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage / As a university Graduate, I can't speak Good english. I'm depressed. / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.