Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) (3033 Views)

+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) / Meet Vicky Felix, The Housemate Dat Will Blow Ur Mind At Dis Reality Show / What Comes To Ur Mind When They Say She Is Hausa,igbo,yoruba,edo Or Calabar Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
*Will update this later*
I will list out the things that are making me depressed,then later I will talk about them one by the other.

1-family
2-school and funds.
3-my health(oral health)
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

By God's grace am not!
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by icebird25(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by purples25(f): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nice thread, but it might only bring trolls on those emotionally vunerable ones who try to share. There was a time when nl was cool and a good place for these kinds of topics. People really responded well and got support too, but now....

All the smart mouths and insensitive ones have flowed in, so its not safe anymore. sad

8 Likes

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by debbydams(f): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
purples25:
Nice thread, but it might only bring trolls on those emotionally vunerable ones who try to share. There was a time when nl was cool and a good place for these kinds of topics. People really responded well and got support too, but now....

All the smart mouths and insensitive ones have flowed in, so its not safe anymore. sad
hummmmm…
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Humanoid01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
I try to act strong sometimes, but it's difficult to fight it off. Mine comprises of a long list.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by festus2905(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
The only reason why I'm depressed at the moment is lack of funds. If I see money my depression go disappear sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Stacyomolola(f): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Humanoid01:
I try to act strong sometimes, but it's difficult to fight it off.
U can't possibly feel more terrible than i but i still brace up and put that damn smile on my face.
SO BE STRONG DARL !

1 Like

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Kolisky(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Riverville(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na money to start small business. At least make i fit take care of my self and family. I just tire o

2 Likes

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by China112(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Graduated since 2016 and the only job I got in 2019 was that of a teacher with 12,500 naira salary. I stopped when I discovered I couldn't even feed and all my clothes were getting thorn at the back. My shoes too all worn out. 2020 was almost the same too.

A job I can't even afford to buy bread milk and groundnut without any fear of the money vanishing; a job I couldn't buy 1 new clothe with. I left and hope I won't look back.

Now I am here; broke, hungry, l don't know what I have done wrong and where I have err in life. Iam just Lost on life as if I am floating aimlessly through life.
Rent is almost due and I can't go back home. I am thinking of moving down to Lagos but I can't even afford ordinary #50 bike talkless of money to travel and also eat. I have never even been to Lagos before.

I don't want to talk about my friends who didn't even attend school or stopped at secondary school level. They are doing well with their children and wives .
Who do I blame? myself of course. It took me 5 years to get admission and when I got it, it was far from my dreams and ambition. if I had known, I would have waited some years more to get my desired course but people around me were already making mockery of me for not being in the university.

Now look at me trekking under hot sun from one establishment to the other trying to drop cv and see if there are openings. Most of those gateman don even mark my face. yeye people dem. Now look at me roaming jobs and vacancy section. l keep hoping maybe ndlea will shortlist me but it didn't happen and I kept refreshing my mail.
I keep hoping nscdc will shortlist even if it's by chance.
I am just depressed and tired of everything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by jawalis(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Stacyomolola.
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
purples25:
Nice thread, but it might only bring trolls on those emotionally vulnerable ones who try to share. There was a time when nl was cool and a good place for these kinds of topics. People really responded well and got support too, but now....

Ok.
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
That thing called depression angry

For anyone who cares to know, here is why I'm depressed
https://www.nairaland.com/6347135/situation-how-does-one-gain

1 Like

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Riverville:
Na money to start small business. At least make i fit take care of my self and family. I just tire o

sorry about that.
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by OscarJaden(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na money for my house rent for school matter na e dey make me depress now I swear

landlord done call me today for renewal

I never even get talk more of small money to carry enter school next week

chai omo this life true true no balance

1 Like

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
SirDelight:
That thing called depression angry

For anyone who cares to know, here is why I'm depressed
https://www.nairaland.com/6347135/situation-how-does-one-gain

Sorry man.
What really sucks up ur money?
Do you live alone or with family?
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by purples25(f): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Ok.

It is a good thread. I'm just stating why people might be scared to chip in. I still love the thread honestly. If you can brave the insults, you can make more.

1 Like

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by soundOsonic: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
I never knew depression until now. Depression is totally different from sadness.
The lustrous spark in my eyes is gone.
The reason for my depression is the extra year right now. The core issues is that I don't have funds to pay my school fees as family have remove their hands on my matter.
Seriously now, each time I sleep it is just bad dream about failure. The private school I am teaching pay is less down peanuts.
I wish I should just disappear, or never exist in the first place this is eating me deep. The only thing stopping me from suicide is actually the unnecessary attention it will bring to my family. If this problem is solved 95% of my problems are gone and I will be healthy again in my spirit, soul and mind.
Yes that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
purples25:

It is a good thread. I'm just stating why people might be scared to chip in. I still love the thread honestly. If you can brave the insults, you can make more.

If trolls doesn't come around then I may be made to believe that this is not nairaland but 'Reddit or Quora' grin

I really appreciate ur contribution and concern.
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by soundOsonic: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
I never knew depression until now. It is totally different from sadness.
The reason for my depression is the extra year right now. The core issues is that I don't have funds to pay my school fees as family have remove their hands on my matter.
Seriously now, each time I sleep it is just bad dream about failure. The private school I am teaching pay is less down peanuts.
I wish I should just disappear, or never exist in the first place this is eating me deep. The only thing stopping me from suicide is actually the unnecessary attention it will bring to my family. If this problem is solved 95% of my problems are gone and I will be healthy again in my spirit, soul and mind.
Yes that's all.

1 Like

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
1.Nicoswit
2. Fidelismaria
3. niklausefred
4. Hadampson
5. Jaycew ( POLAND)*
6. Subomi007
7. lamboladee
8. SaintHillary
9. Vhuqnl
10. Joohan
11.Paccus
12. Richdee1
13. ichbinbrait
14. Canih28
15. olioxx
16. Savagethe21st
17. aziza45442
18. 2Lynx
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
P
Y
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
T
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Djex614: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Sorry man.
What really sucks up ur money?
Do you live alone or with family?

All I can say is that I've always lived on borrowing & repaying. It all started from school days when friends would lend me some money to pay school fees & some other dues. They've never been disappointed in me though, coz I always ensured any money borrowed is refunded. I survived school days with grace. It's a long story, bro. I just hope I can live a life of no debt again.

Thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by China112(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Djex614:

Bro you could start up a business. Or even take a loan from the bank, buy a small car and begin to do uber... you could start something small. jut anything

Loan to buy car from bank ! With what collateral? My NYSC certificate?

I get plenty plans but Money no dey bros

1 Like

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Djex614: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
soundOsonic:
I never knew depression until now. It is totally different from sadness.
Yes that's all.
Bro. do you have any skill? if you don't, sell something essential. something that is needed especially for students. at least you'd be able to raise some funds and then your people would see that you're serious. then they'd give a helping hand. When u enter school, bro please try read so as to pass. try and read for 1hr a day. it'd go a long way
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by Djex614: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
China112:

Loan to buy car from bank ! With what collateral? My NYSC certificate?
Bro... if bank is a no go area. I've got another suggestion but I'm not sure if you'd like it.
Start up a car wash company. it doesn't require much capital. and I know men who use this to train their kids. That doesn't mean you'd do it for long. just to hold body and save up to start something better.
Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
SirDelight:

All I can say is that I've always lived on borrowing & repaying. It all started from school days when friends would lend me some money to pay school fees & some other dues. They've never been disappointed in me though, coz I always ensured any money borrowed is refunded. I survived school days with grace. It's a long story, bro. I just hope I can live a life of no debt again.

Thanks for your concern

I understand ur plight man.
One day things will work out for you(I pray)

1 Like

Re: Soro Soke! Tell Us Why You're Depressed(let Out Ur Mind) by China112(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Djex614:

Bro... if bank is a no go area. I've got another suggestion but I'm not sure if you'd like it.
Start up a car wash company. it doesn't require much capital. and I know men who use this to train their kids. That doesn't mean you'd do it for long. just to hold body and save up to start something better.

I am depressed already and I am trying to hold it together. Y

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend / Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... / What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.