Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me (2498 Views)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by Allsingles: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2020
Am a Single Lady of 38, I want a companion, a man of 43yrs upwards that is very playful, matured,neat, romantic, disciplined, financially stable and fears God. A Christian and preferably Yoruba based in Abuja He might be a single dad or divorced it not married man plssssss.
Am very playful,neat, intelligent, disciplined, God fearing and business orientated, Am blessed with a sweet shape and a size 12.
I will be at the comment section.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by donteddy(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Allsingles:
Am a Single Lady of 38, I want a companion, a man of 43yrs upwards that is very playful, matured,neat, romantic, disciplined, financially stable and fears God. A Christian and preferably Yoruba based in Abuja He might be a single dad or divorced it not married man plssssss.
Am very playful,neat, intelligent, disciplined, God fearing and business orientated, Am blessed with a sweet shape and a size 12.

Should I tell you the truth? No man of this your choosy plenty qualities goes for 38years old woman. Maybe you should lower your bar and hope for the better. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by allen113: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Allsingles:

op I just check your profile and your gender says male, me I no understand you o

4 Likes

Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by Problemkid1: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2020
allen113:

op I just check your profile and your gender says male, me I no understand you o
The op don matay ooh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by JoshOxborn: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2020
We know the owner of this account has a saggy hairy balls. grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2020
OP is funny sha grin

I think he's helping a sister in need to find a suitor. There's no crime in stating the fact.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by Taywon: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Get clay and mould him
Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Hairy fûcking grown ass balls angry
Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by princepee: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
If your story is true,.... Then at 38 you still want all those requirements, na him bi say u go tey for house. And your loneliness never start.
Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by Andrew13: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lolz op you a male now
Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by MrSly(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Allsingles:

At 38 you are listing heaven and earth. Be it done to you as you have wished. Can't waste more time here cos I actually thought that experience is the best teacher but hail no
Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by Thogar46: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maybe it is you that thinks that you are lonely I have come across several women that claimed that they were lonely and no man ever wanted to ask them out. As it turns out, it was actually the women that ere sending the mne away. They were just too picky and wanted the perfect man.
Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by articleme(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
wow
Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by newharddrives(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin grin
JoshOxborn:
We know the owner of this account has a saggy hairy balls. grin
Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by Muwyn(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
If you are loinely and yoiu need a man to satisfy you then you should go out and date. Do not wait for a man to ask you out because sometimes it takes the woma to make the first move. Maybe you seem intimidating and that is why no man has asked you out yet.
Re: I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me by Kallantan: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
It has come to a point where you will just have to tak care of yourself. You need not need a man to feel complete. It is all in your head and you eed to stop thinking like that. Maybe you are being needy and that is why the men you have been with have always left you. Think about it.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Locked Me Up! / Where Can I Find Ashawo In Onitsha / Its Been Two Years Since I Was Last Intimate, What's The Longest You've Gone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.