Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets (13647 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Adefemi404: 10:38am On May 07, 2020
A facebook user identified as Ngozi Uju has thrown the social media on fire after she opened up betting on who will satisfy her on the bed. According to her, no man has ever satisfied her, she broke up with all her boyfriends because none was able to satisfy her. She is ready to bet any man who claim to be strong on the bed.

Read her words

"No man born of a woman can satisfy me on the bed. I can last for 1 day nonstop during sex. I have won many bets from men who believed that they are strong, we Placed bet on who will win but in the end, they got exhausted and ran for their lives.

Sometime ago, an American guy placed bet of $3,000, he vowed to kill me with sex. He came to Lagos and booked a hotel, the guy went 3 rounds.......
Read more
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/no-man-born-of-woman-can-satisfy-me-i.html]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Nukilia: 10:40am On May 07, 2020
Signs of the end times

7 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by BlueBanana: 10:42am On May 07, 2020
Girls like this make me scared of having a daughter

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by ehbellsho(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2020
this can't be natural.
something must be involve.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Bossontop(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2020

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Millenniumlady(f): 10:47am On May 07, 2020
Loud it girl it's about time someone let all this 1ms guy know where they belong

2 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Kingseex1(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2020
even me am scared
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Abfinest007(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2020
U are no longer a human but a demon

2 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by babseg(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2020
I just wonder how these young girls have the boldness to post sort message online and have no fear that their parents may see and at the same time shaming her family.

11 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Amumaigwe: 11:00am On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Loud it girl it's about time someone let all this 1ms guy know where they belong

Virgins are easier to satisfy on bed. They will not require a caterpillar to pass through their tunnel for hours to get the job done. That is why smart guys now date only virgins. Men have nothing to prove to you or anyone.

25 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by OnPointMan(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2020
grin shocked
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Coolbreeze1988(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2020
Continue until you meet your match
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by donbachi(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2020
For her mind..she don make sense.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Froshhh7(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2020
Send ur address n try my rod

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by AmazingELixir: 11:22am On May 07, 2020
grin grin

I like her confidence....I expect NL misogynists to flood this thread with all manner of verbal weapons.

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Kyom20(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Virgins are easier to satisfy on bed. They will not require a caterpillar to pass through their tunnel for hours to get the job done. That is why smart guys now date only virgins. Men have nothing to prove to you or anyone.
Thats why your "virgins" keep asking for no sex before marriage and the "smart guys" keep falling for it, while their "virgins" are steady receiving a strong dick on the side and still collecting your money.
At the end of the day, "smart guys" run to nairaland wailing and asking for advice grin

5 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by kaptaintintin: 11:25am On May 07, 2020
And tomorrow u go hear #newsflash:man dies during sex rump in a hotel. As for me,he who bleeps and runs away lives to Bleep another hoe!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2020
kaptaintintin:
And tomorrow u go hear #newsflash:man dies during sex rump in a hotel. As for me,he who bleeps and runs away lives to Bleep another hoe!
my brother anything worth doing should be done very well na,at least make woman die once.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Ibechris2: 11:43am On May 07, 2020
BlueBanana:
Girls like this make me scared of having a daughter

She is a typical example of bad parenting...no trained woman will ever reveal her picture to say all this nonsense nor be bold about it.

We shouldn't think all women are like this. I took my grand mum to a bank one day,that was about 13years ago and while the account officer was delaying in attending to her, she insisted on seeing the branch manager of that very branch even when they begged her,she outrightly refused. Then when the branch manager came down,mama said as I recalled her words,she said are u the branch manager,she retortedly answered in the affirmative,mama further said,that when people are frowning at girl child,u are the head of branch and she said it to as many who were listening to her and the branch manager smiled and ushered her in.

Girl child are blessings to us and we shall continually thank God for the gift and not think that men are better either.
After all,there are many women today that we all wish were our sisters and aunty because their achievement's in life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by kaptaintintin: 11:47am On May 07, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
my brother anything worth doing should be done very well na,at least make woman die once.
My broda goodluck to u in quest. U don ever hear say prick kill woman b4? Well i'll keep a weather eye 4 ur name on d news.

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Ayoleeboy007: 11:50am On May 07, 2020
Na her type go just lie down for bed open leg and be expecting a guy to stand for 5 hours trusting and during all the hardwork.
The way I'm seeing her she no fit stay untop for 5 minutes with out feeling exhausted and yet expect a guy to do that. #Nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Nobody: 11:50am On May 07, 2020
Scam account.

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by jonahhh: 11:50am On May 07, 2020
Marine/siren spirirt
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2020
Any man trying to impress a woman with his sexual prowess will just kill himself for nothing.

Anyways sha, something must kill a man - Valar Morghulis!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by simplepee(f): 12:11pm On May 07, 2020
Bad girl grin.

She's just h0rny grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by klenton(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:

ewu gambia, you keep proving those your trolls right
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Amumaigwe: 12:29pm On May 07, 2020
Kyom20:

Thats why your "virgins" keep asking for no sex before marriage and the "smart guys" keeping falling for it, while their "virgins" are steady receiving a strong dick on the side and still collecting your money.
At the end of the day, "smart guys" run to nairaland wailing and asking for advice grin

Dont bother about us. We play the game well and we get by. Virgins or nothing, no time for damaged goods.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by LOVEGINO(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2020
Devil incarnate spotted
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Bobowest(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So, you think you are strong lady. Stot deceiving yourself. I can place bet on you, walahi, you go run!!!
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by alphaRego01(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2020
Hungly bloggers
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets by Mayorleo(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2020
Fake news�.. Confirm by yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Proposing Marriage Over The Phone Silly? / A Letter To Myself! / Guys With Pink Lips Are More Attractive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.